Tfw no bf

>tfw no bf

There's plenty of well hung sheep out there femanon

>>/r9k/

No one gives a fuck you filthy 3D whore

I can be femanon!

post your skype or email or something on here for some fun times.

fucking e-girls

I can't believe you're assuming this persons gender.

This is very problematic.

I hate this meme
Ever been on /r9k/ recently, you can't have a decent feel thread there anymore ;_;

You know the rules. Post boobs.

Do white womyn even like us?

are u a cute maori

fuck off, this is a mens-only board. go to /lit/ or something.

pic related

People often mistake me for indian and I have a german gf

I don't behave like an awkward indian virgin though

your feels are what got merkel elected

Lower your standards. You're welcome.

Isn't this board for political shit? Or, as it is Sup Forums we just weep all over the board about lacking a bf/gf?

By the way, OP, isn't Grindr available in your country? Because such a faggot like you(even if you're girl you're a faggot) will be valued quite high.

POST FEET
O
S
T

F
E
E
T

There's an intrinsically higher market value on women in New Zealand and much of the western world. Approach 90% of men even without prior established contact and you are guaranteed to be successful.

If you're sitting around waiting for someone to come to you, that's where the problem lies.

Give sauce

Aka can't keep Chad in check and too narcissistic to date anyone else. Go fuck your self with a rasp femanon.

Have a (Ewe)

no bitches allowed

>tfw no trap gf

I blame you people for infecting me with this faggotry

>often mistake me for an Indian
Why is that?

Damn rabbi, that post really rustled your shekels

D U N E D I N
U
N
E
D
I
N

Don't worry soon there will be millions of other cock hungry women like you thanks to feminism. This is the future you chose. Men are no longer driven to find a wife and settle down, we prefer to stay single and fap to hentai to appease our big throbbing cocks.

Honestly I'm just fascinated that someone in Pakistan owns a computer. I don't even feel the need to go into the rest of that statement.

Hey.
Are you in Auckland?

I have no idea

I am an arab/kurt/turk/turkmen mutt ethnically

Faggot

Nice bait New Zealand.

TFW had dream last night of sucking off trap gf.
This shit has gone too far.

You must be ugly or have standards too high, otherwise its easy as all hell on cunt for women to get a bf.