Friday night australia thread

friday night australia thread.
no normies allowed.

topic of discussion: how will abos ever recover from these deadly bants?

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbottera-racial-discrimination-act-changes-back-on-the-table-in-new-senate-20160805-gqlo25.html
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/one-nation-senatorelect-malcolm-roberts-wrote-bizarre-sovereign-citizen-letter-to-julia-gillard-20160804-gqlesa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

get in here brehs im bored

fuck am i the only australian on pol tonight

What are abo reproduction rates like?

They are gonna do it! strike off section 18c of the Racial Discrimination Act. theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/abbottera-racial-discrimination-act-changes-back-on-the-table-in-new-senate-20160805-gqlo25.html

Nice picture you posted, Oliver!

Mind if I download it?

holy fuck that is mad. it will probs go through too.

At least we fuck our wildlife instead of it fucking us.

all yours cunt

The Jews will sink it again.

What does this mean?

Is this good?

About time too! Im so sick of the anti-white bullshit Abos go on with yet they never get held to account for it!

Once again I am inviting comments on this Mitsubishi 380 I am thinking of buying.

130,000km. $8000

it means we are gonna be able to call niggers niggers again

get a commy faggot

Piece o shit mobile

Not if you want to hold down a job or stay enrolled in school, play on a sports team etc.

>implying I don't already

but fuck yeah anyway

Its a good start if it leads to removing laws against discrimination based on race...no more black quotas and we could possibly isolate the Muslims without them claiming racial discrimination in the High courts and shit!
Employers can't be sued for racial discrimination so they are free to hire anyone And it does not have to be based on race ie blacks and asians etc

>get a commy
Also thinking about this 2004 VZ Lumina.

Might be a bit bogan though?

t. wagecuck

As it stands, if you say do or wear something that offends, upsets or attacks someone based on race or religion or ethnicity you can be charged under 18C. If your wore a shirt with a swastika on it you can be charged with discrimination if it offends someone.

If it is repealed then there is nothing really stopping you from waving a whole damn nazi flag outside a synagogue to your hearts content.

do you live in canberra? those streets look familiar

What the fuck are you implying m8?

I have never worked a day in my life.

>canberra
No m8. All new suburbs in Aus look the same.

Its the key to ending the Political Correctness..If the WHOLE anti-discrimination act is stuck out then the basis for PC is removed. but that's a long battle yet to be had.

Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Sup Forums 1 - Off-Topic, Politics/Current Events Only.
This block will expire in 5 minutes. [More Info]

thats why

fucken mods never had a mi goreng in their life

i swear i get blocked every fuckin day just about. mods are cunts

>expecting one nation to get just 1 seat, maybe
>they get 4

Ahahahahah normies btfo.

>greens down a seat

It looks like Pauline's running mate Roberts is one of those Sovereign Citizen nuts:

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/one-nation-senatorelect-malcolm-roberts-wrote-bizarre-sovereign-citizen-letter-to-julia-gillard-20160804-gqlesa.html

>In an affidavit he sent to Ms Gillard in 2011, Mr Roberts identified himself as "Malcolm-Ieuan: Roberts., the living soul", representing a corporate entity he termed MALCOLM IEUAN ROBERTS.

It just keeps getting better!

>it wasnt Sarah Hanson Young that went

Haha oh god he's one of these people.
Oh well, better than Greens.

hahah what the fuck does this even mean

i heard him on the radio the other day though,he sounded based

He is alright so long as no-one tries to detain him.

Buy a vl and put a 2jz in it

One Nation with 4 senate seats, glory this day cobber

I didn't understand a word of that m8.

Where were you born m8 this is basic shit.
Also who /troppo/ here?

>he doesnt understand common law

not that it matters when the only rule that matters in the law of force through a monopoly on justified violence ;)

SECOND NON AUSSIE FLAG REPORTING IN!

REMEMBER; WE DISCOVERED YOU!

They still haven't discovered tooth paste in tasmania yet.

Meant for you

he means buy a vl commodore and put a nip engine in there

who?

eh? you plan to hand out cartoons with free cans of VB? guess you'll have to read them aloud as well?

>buy a vl commodore and put a nip engine in there
I just want a fucking car to drive me to Centrelink and back without breaking down.

You can buy a VE for 8 grand these days, or a ba xr6 for 6k

stop speaking in hoon lingo mate

there are no normies allowed in this thread

>hoon lingo
Are you a middle aged sheila?
This is shit any Australian knows, we only make 2 cars

mate if i knew shit about cars do you reckon id be on Sup Forums on a friday night or do you reckon id be out doing dohies with abdul and da boys

What's wrong with being a Bogan you wanker?

Nothing wrong with being a bogan m8 but I'm not one so don't want to appropriate their culture.

Don't you fagggots have brick houses?

Buying a commy is probably the easiest way to become one

>abdul
You from sydney m8?
Up north weve only got boongs and nips

It's cement render you fag.

What the hell is "she'll be right mate" supposed to mean?

We use cinderblocks, don't throw stones in cardboard houses

Your mum called it cement render when I spagged in her hair and she forgot to wipe it off before it dried.

It means "Everything will be okay"

Or "siesta siesta grande" I guess.

it means your wife will live to tell the tale after i demolish her with my BAC

I love Australia, 2nd favorite country!

who else watching eels cuck manly on LIVE tv?

Blood alcohol concentration?

big
abo
cock

THEY'RE GOING TO WIN

Doesn't sound very likely to me m8. I think you're telling porkies. Abos demolish sheilas with rocks and beer cartons to the face, not cock.

Is the 2006 VE Commodore Omega any good?

One ios for sale at $8000. 145,000km.

Enjoy your stretched timing chain and complete engine removal to repair it.

My ex girlfriend got a stretched timing chain. Her whole pussy just collapsed.

I didn't bother repairing it. Just dumped her.

High, but there is also a massive failure rate. There was an article last year about how the Alice Springs morgue was running out of space for all the dead babies. They drink and smoke too much and tend to bash each other so there are allot of still births .

dude, no smart cunt buy's a used Mitz especially the 380 built in melb piece of shit

buy Japanese built or forget it

AHHAHAHAH that image made me kekaroo

Thanks America :)

I went to Hawaii (Hah-va-e) and it was very beautiful. We took a boat out to this cove and went snorkling and on the way back we spotted a massive pod (100 or so) of dolphins and we went swimming with them

Hawaii is great, thanks for killing all the natives but leaving enough of them to make me feel not guilty about not tipping them

>built in melb
Built in Adelaide you cunt.

that's even worse.

>have cared for this country for 60,000 years

They always have to put the noble savage bullshit in.

If I was in control of this country :

Why would you want to inflict the worst of the migrants onto rural and regional people. Leave us the fuck alone.

Also chain gangs of prisoners take jobs young Aussies could do.

especially ironic when their arrival coincides with the destruction of the mega fauna and bush fires.

migrants = slave labour to work on the property's!

chain gains can do the hard / shit jobs.

>slave labour
Why when we can pay a real aussie a living wage?

What is wrong with you m8?

>tfw I live in NQ
>tfw I voted for the Hanson

You an abo m8?

wait does this mean there's no more racial quotas in the workplace?

i'm a whitey

No, you just won't get hauled into court if you insult an ethnic group.

How is the heat up there m8? Bearable?

it's 19 degrees atm so not bad

Yes m8 but what is it like generally?

Is it a sticky humid hell a lot of the time?

No North Queensland has good weather

Have you ever lived anywhere else?

NO problem!

Not really I moved here when I was 7. I'd rather the heat than the cold though. What Perth, Canberra, Melbourne etc get doesn't look like fun

please stay conservative (i heard you are), for now i love everything about australia (except shitposting)

Yeah I like the heat but not the really humid heat.

I have had a rough winter here and am sick of it.

I have been thinking about moving to Qld soon.

She refers to the situation you are currently in or the problem you are facing/dealing with.
She'll is short for "She will".
"Be Alright" means that the situation or problem will likely turn out okay or in your favour. Sometimes "alright" will be replaced with "right"("She'll be right, mate").
"Mate" is an informal way to refer to a friend or acquaintance.

So "She'll be alright, mate" means "The problem you are dealing with will be resolved hopefully in your favour my friend."

"She'll be right cunt." means you intend to help them solve their problem and are willing to use violence if needed provided alcohol is granted freely at a later date.

Bloody top work Pauline

Away from cities and spread everywhere they can't form ethnic ghettos and will have to assimilate. When they all live packed in together they turn a suburb into a smaller version of their shitty homelands and their kids never learn English.
Spread them around and keep them away from cities and their kids will come out Aussie.