What is he presenting, Sup Forums?

What is he presenting, Sup Forums?

All the reasons he's an unlikable character

your future
/thread

>\threading your own post

/thread

hillarious and original, next time turn the safety off when you pull the trigger

Comics Sup Forums has actually read

IT'S DIGNITY!!!

Jerry level naming.

I was gonna draw that, but now I won't bother.

I only enter to this thread to see this edit

Xbox One was something that Jerry would come up with.
>We'll call it Xbox One, so when the kids talk about it, they'll say "The One". Like "Is this game for the One?" Because they're always saying it, the Xbox One will become the one console to own!

I'd edit in a some Beth 34, but I'm too lazy.
Just imagine a naked Beth presenting herself there.
Yeah, that's the joke.

Its clear their mindset was 'one entertainment system for everything' which is why they designed it to usurp the connection from your TV set box to the television, then started pushing loads of sports shit.
Clearly they thought "well they KNOW it plays games, let's just focus on telling them about everything it does OTHER than the games".

Then surprise surprise, it bombed because people were only paying attention to it for videogame reasons.

The thing is that they're not stupid.
The analysts know that the people don't really want that.
It's the curse of success.
The 360 did really well in America. So obviously the leadership decide to increase profits by trying to snake tentacles into other aspects of entertainment.
It happened with the PS3 too. The PS2 was wildly successful.
So Sony tried to squeeze more money out their demographics by making the PS3 ridiculously expensive and also a Blu-Ray player at a time when those cost around a grand.

The thing is that they know what gamers want but they already have gamers. Now more than ever, consistency is seen as failure. If you're not expanding markets, you're losing.

All the fucks he gives.

>If you're not expanding markets, you're losing.
aside from government meddling this is the greatest scourge to modern business. everyone's trying to expand when this would be a fantastic time to maintain your width and grow UPWARD instead.