What does Sup Forums think abou this?

What does Sup Forums think abou this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/165829/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She should learn better sentence structure.

Thanks to feminism, she is 100% correct.

so is pussy

>low value
Just like her cunt. Wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole.

Getting dick =! getting a man

When will slampigs learn?

She isn't wrong. Kek. 80-20 rule.

Low value women are abundant

Woman don't read "How to Get A Man" books to fuck some random dude. They read them to find out how to get the good guy who typically settled down 6 years ago while they were riding that low value dick.

Women are the gatekeepers of sex, men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Better get better intuition and pick better men that are actually looking for commitment.

>getting dick is the same as getting a good man

Chances that she can't keep a man and doesn't understand why?

You can find dick easily but finding a man to put up with your and afford you the same lifestyle in your mid life when you are no longer attractive and your pussy busted from all the mileage is another story.

Good luck to these women, I sure as hell not interested in their rotten personality.

She's saying, trying real hard for dick is a waste of time because you can literally go out any day of the week and get fucked.

Men are expendable. Women are not. Thats why men have traditionally gone to war. If your tribe loses half its women, your population wont bounce back as quickly as if you had lost half, or even 90% of your men. A few men can impregnate multiple women and the population would go back up in no time. Its just biology.

She's not wrong. Fish flaps can easily find that night's dick because we're so easily manipulable by them and allow women to control us by sex.

You aren't willing to let a woman walk over you? Fine, she'll find some guy who is by tomorrow. Then she'll break up with that guy because he is a doormat, go fuck some tough guy then bitch on twitter about how men are insensitive or some shit like that. Basically women are fucking insane and because the government gives them money for having kids they can sustain their whore lifestyles.

She's right, but women reading those books aren't looking for dick. They've just spent 10-15 years jumping from dick to dick. They're looking for a How To guide on how to get a successful man when you're a boring, used up hag.

Also thanks to feminism, if you dress slightly better than your peers and lift, pussy is more abundant and low value than ever.

They're not trying to find random dick, that's what they already have. Some even have a little hellspawn or two as baggage.

They're now looking to find a high value man who treats them well which will prove a little harder to find seeing as they're used up whores.

That isn't the same as what the woman in OP's pic is talking about. For instance, she isn't saying she can get dick because men are expendable, the reason men are overly abundant is because we endorse women ruling us with sex.

Literally the only thing a woman needs to bring to the table in a relationship is a vagina now. Meanwhile, what do they ask of us?
>Tall
>/fit/
>Handsome
>Good job
>Good with kids
etc, etc.

Because women have a vetting program for suitors and men now basically just conscript whoever will take them, women are able to dictate how much sex we have simply because we give them all the cards.

If men started demanding women have morals, live decently, and not dress/act like whores and simply refuse to associate with the women who did not meet those requirements, then suddenly we'd notice women would start behaving much more appropriately.

>dick is abundant & low value
so is roast

>giving out the milk for free
Dick has always been cheap. Its permanent wallet access that was difficult.

With feminist equality pussy is now super cheap so men don't have to buy the cow anymore.

>A few men can impregnate multiple women and the population would go back up in no time.
If that was true the population should be skyrocketing constantly in the first place since women should be able to shit out a dozen kids in their lifetime.

The reason men go to war is women are fucking inept at it.

>Literally the only thing a woman needs to bring to the table in a relationship is a vagina now.

You're a delusional neckbeard dipshit. No one but a fat disgusting man would fuck a fat ugly women. A woman needs to be at least a 7/10 with a nice bod, tanned, take care of herself and some nice character to get anything.

If you're a woman and a 6/10 or below you will have it worse than average men lmao. Just like no one wants a subhuman ugly fat pale manlet with no driving licence.

I wish there was a war or some foreign continent to explore so I could go off and die rather than spend my life surrounded by these whores.

weak bait

That's bullshit mate, I have seen 5/10s with 8/10 males. The value of women is so inflated that this is becoming the norm.

Well I haven't.

Another feminist peddling the myth that women can be happy living empty lives bouncing from one man to another and never settling down.

And more and more women fall for it and become increasingly desperate.

The patriarchy was never the worst enemy of women, other women are.

This is the same reason men are self improving constantly

>pussy is everywhere. By playing a numbers game I sleep with chubby slags every day
>I never in a million years would commit to one of them because they aren't the same value as me

I imagine this is the same for women. Basic bros are easy to fug but women probably want a desirable mate

That's because you are british and a 9/10 female there is a 5/10 here.

I look forwards to being 35 and successful/ youthful while the single women my age are complete trainwrecks

I only study here.

Both men and women are ugly here. Only immigrants are good looking

Women are disgusting whores and are literally worthless if you don't want kids.

You can apply this to women as well. She's not wrong, but her bait technique is weak.

To be fair I lived in England 5 years and when U meet a hot English girl they're more attractive than any other ethnicity in the world.

You have a better chance of finding a shiny fuckin blastoise in the wild tho than dating one

That's why she fakes her personality until she gets married.

Men need to just stop being available for women in any capacity.
Women need to be made worthless
The sexbots can't come soon enough

I agree completely.

Promiscuity is weakness.

You won't even have to wait til 35. The vainer, more whore-ish ones go off the rails when they hit 30 and start to feel "old".

Where did this "dick" meme come from? I have never known a woman who pursued or required sex like a man, although plenty have played along once it's initiated. I'd go far as to say women don't want sex and they certainly don't care about "dick"; sex toys are a novelty for them and talking about "dick" is just a way of being crude and progressive while in their brains they are actually just thinking about reality TV or shopping or something.

>a woman deliberately devaluing pussy
what a fucking retard

Wait til she hits 30

it doesnt matter, enough women are on child support that men are desperate and are willing to marry and provide for these whores

I'm not "a dick,' I'm a man.

But if dick is all she wants, she's got the right attitude to get stuck with nothing but.

My standards have pretty much gone to "any female who isn't a whore or vapid cunt" at this point. It's hard even then because some only show themselves in the long run.

is this horse funded by water filters?

Maybe you just find the men more attractive because you're gay....

rev up that sauce!

not even, more like mid 20's

they age really fast due to their shit lifestyle and diet, and their addiction to dicks, which they seem to always have to replace with an addiction to terrible food once they begin to hit the wall and cant get so many great dicks, accelerating the whole process

my cousin was pretty skinny, just graduated from college, literally just finished fucking a bunch of dudes with tats in college, and shes already a fucking landwhale and getting married to some cuck who is the complete opposite of all the guys who were just tossing her around, and she openly makes fun of him for not being as masculine as her past boyfriends

she looks like a blimp, its insane how fast she got fat after they got engaged

Yeah that must be it my leafy friend, how did I not figure this out without you?

Women don't have trouble getting men to fuck them, they have trouble getting them to stick around. So abundance of dick is irrelevant... but she wouldn't understand that because she's a whore. She thinks relationships = sex.

She's right, beta males are abundant and low value. Alphas are hard to come by, so I got nothing to worry about.

As much as I hate feminism, if there's one thing it did right is it further cucked the Beta male chode.

So as a,man, you've really got two options:

Either get on top of your shit, get /fit/, get gud game, and fuck tons of girls.

Or continue to be lazy and blame others for your problems and proceed to get cucked by feminism, becoming a jaded misogynistic chode in the process.

was looking for it myself but i can only find it in nippon
nhentai.net/g/165829/

>She thinks relationships = sex.

They pretty much do now

What does it matter?

They can still get some faggot like from r9k to marry them and let them sleep with hot guys on the side, since all the shitty women equivalent to faggots on /r9k/ are all on child support and dont really need no man because they're forcibly extracting money from us

Then you haven't many girls then obviously user.

Before and after pics, please.

It's true though. Men need to stop giving the dick so freely.

I have no pity. Y'all should learn collective bargaining.

Relationships are just sex now
The old ways are dead.

We see that the culture war is over with trumps win.

Women have no value other than a few fuck holes

Their cunts can be bought through services like Craigslist and Backpages for as low as $60. That's less than the cost of the average date

Look at this woman's statement and see how you should he treating women. They're not your friends, they don't really love you, they don't want to be equals

Abandon marriage and traditional relationships, if you need sex just lay for it. You'll pay a lot more if you're in a relationship or if you're tricked into marriage

Buttmad beta male chodes

These dudes get it.

WaRm quads.

On the contrary, I think it's you who is getting his perception of women from what he sees online (ie, pretend to like it for "tokens") and not actual women (who most of the time wouldn't think of sex once during the week if they weren't reminded).

thats cool brah, we can like, all make it brah, you know, like, it has nothing to do with women extorting billions of dollars from men through the government so that they dont need us, we just need to try harder and stop complaining, its all mens fault that we kill ourselves four times as often as women, but remember, its also entirely mans fault when a stupid bitch gets knocked up and cant pay for her kid

You arent just some worthless shitskin trying to fuck as many white women by encouraging us to continue cucking ourselves, no, you're an upstanding citizen looking out for the good of us all in spite of your blatant malice

Or spend your time doing something rewarding as opposed to structuring your life around repeatedly inserting your rubber-wrapped penis into a hole in an attempt to satiate some insatiable hind-brain desire.

Then you get a ton of retarded incest babies in the future because the gene pool has become 90% smaller.

>That's less than the cost of the average date
Stop paying for expensive dates you stupid cunt

Just take them somewhere cheap and divey for a few beers

stupidest post I've ever read, have you ever met a woman user?

I don't know about anglo girls, but the only serious gf relationship I had lasted 2 years and you craved sex more than myself some times...

Her at 28, after riding the cock carousel and realizing her looks are going downhill
>where have all the good men gone?

Into the trash.

she craved*

Getting dick and getting into a relationship are two very different things. She's absolutely right, but she completely missed the point.

I've probably got a whole decade on you, kid. Like everything with women (hobbies, politics, comedy) sex is primarily social: they like attention. Don't confuse their desire for male attention with a sex drive.

Bro I go out three nights a week to meet women, have like four seperate dates every week, and have fucked nearly 100 girls since I got here.

I'm not gonna argue nonsense with some dude who is incredulous to the fact that women are hornier than men. Just cause they don't wanna fuck YOU, doesn't mean they don't wanna get fucked at all.

>Men are expendable. Women are not

Yeah, right, that's why women get aborted at a much higher rate. Survival is more important than fertility.

This tbqh. It's all fun and games until you're worn out and worthless. Then it's everybody else's fault.

shes right

some fat chick can get a dick at 2am easy

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

If you want a username and upboats, return to reddit, friend!

Idk since I value feminine dick higher than pussy.
She has no idea what she is talking about.

>im an insufferable faggot gender traitor who would happily throw his own brother under the bus to get laid

we get it

Aww, look at the emotionally broken whore. Poor thing just can't find a good man for some reason...

>men are only walking dicks
>being an attractive woman grants her the luxury of dick being thrown at her so she thinks it's worth nothing and tells ugly women to behave the same way

"Be yourself": the woman

I hate to tell you but at least in my experience/experience of every single guy I know women have sex drives to equal men if not more, you need to get a gf user you'd be surprised.

women are only hornier than men when they're about to have or are having hteir period you dumbass spick

>i fuck landwhales and they love me so much lmao why dont you cucks man up

The problem is make up, as long as a girl isn't fat with a deformity it's easy from to go from a 5-6 to 8-9.

>women are hornier than men

Where could you possibly get this impression. Here's a thought experiment: 100 men are having sex with 100 women and interrupted in the middle. Now what % of men are going to get dressed and walk away and resume what they're doing without cumming vs. women?

this

>Where could you possibly get this impression
I've gone outside in the past year and I've fucked women before.

How about you? The Rational Male is your only reference for women's behavior, isn't it?

She's right. I wish I could find a girl like her with a awful attitude, dried up ovaries and windsock vag.

Desperation by a aging good.

Tic toc tic toc the market valuev clock.

And yes dick is avalibel on the market.

But.
Only for untapd puss puss sources that are young.

Think about women value like a fish trade is done.

The older the fish the more it stinks. Like real women.

Your only real purpose on earth is to make more genetic copies of yourself. Anything else is just distraction.

How To Be Alone And Bored After Your Looks Wither Because You Were A Boring Slut All Your Life

And how does cumming into a rubber bag help?

>lmao look at me cucks, im so alpha that im denying known biological facts in the face of all scientific evidence just to brag about how alpha i am

mother of god fucking kill yourselves, faggots, you dont think i was fortunate enough to think the same once before?

you faggots deserve to have your health shit out on you just like me

Yeah, because self-improvement and living life to the fullest isn't meaningful use of your time.

You can continue to complain about women and come up with crazy conspiracy theories about the jews online. I'm sure that will get you somewhere in life.

Nah, fuck taking control of your own life, and making your own opportunities. The jews have ruined women, no point in trying anymore. Such a worthy paragon of masculinity such as yourself, women aren't even worthy of you. But hey, you'll always have your waifu pillow right? She'll never betray you.

You only have yourself to blame for your current life situation m8.

Wanting you to fuck them =/= they have a sex drive. If they had a sex drive they'd be fucking cucumbers at every turn, but their "sex drive" diminished considerably when there is nobody watching them.

>Bro I go out three nights a week to meet women, have like four seperate dates every week, and have fucked nearly 100 girls since I got here.
>I'm not gonna argue nonsense with some dude who is incredulous to the fact that women are hornier than men. Just cause they don't wanna fuck YOU, doesn't mean they don't wanna get fucked at all.

Autism - the post.

It's quite nice.
t.divorced and happy

>known biological facts
>scientific evidence
>all available at MGTOW dot com!

>have your health shit out on you just like me
>i'm fat and lazy and didn't do anything about it for 8 years whoops now i have diabetes
nobody's going to cry for you, fag

I'm sorry user, landwhales don't exist here in notburgerland, try again.

How about instead of having 'thought experiments' you go out and interact with REAL women, and find out yourself?

This gook gets it. Having sterile sex is as pointless as masturbation, but far more mentally damaging.

i havent cared about anything more than exercise for the last 5 years and all its done is cause me to lose more and more weight to a point where im now in pain all the time no matter how healthy i eat, and now my doctor tells me to stop exercising because its just causing fucking atrophy

but i just need to try harder huh faggot

im just a virgin, huh, faggot

you should fucking die