Did you forgive germany Sup Forums ?

I personnally did, even if they provoked awful things in France and in the rest of Europe.
Germans can't uncuck themself if we continue to demoralize them by crushing their egos and feeding their guilt like jews.

What about you Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.la-croix.com/France/Jacques-Semelin-75-des-juifs-vivant-en-France-ont-echappe-a-la-deportation-2013-03-21-923518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums will never forgive them for losing aginst communists of all the people.

Bavaria is the master region of krautland

France were backstabbers to kikes who served in the frog military during ww2.
>be Jew in france during ww2
>be patriotic, serve country go to war against nazi fuckfaces
>come back home
>Find out family has been sent to concentration camp
Je crache sur ta guele fils de pute
Do I forgive germany? 21st century germankids didn't do anything to me, not their fault their great grandparents were nazis

Germany we're sorry.
Please stop hitting yourself now.

>Jews can be backstabbed
No. Long before you even think about backstabbing a jew, he has backstabbed you.

Why would anybody need to forgive them for anything?

They got completely fucked over by the rest of the world in WWI and if they would have won WWII the world would be a better place today

And as thanks for trying to prevent the multiculturalism bullshit that's running rampant everywhere today they got brainwashed and guilt-tripped for decades until they completely lost their cultural identity and turned into the 2nd biggest cucks of europe

> Be Jew
> Living in the past

Calm down shlomo, do you want a couple of shekels ?

>France was backstabbers

Wasn't that the puppet government tho?

You might be needing a few Euros after your tourist market plunges to the abyss with all those happenings. More happenings will come soon to France to avenge our elders.

Of course theyre forgiven. They were up against staggering odds, so I have never blamed them for losing

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

Oy vey

No one is gone forgive use for Merkel.

Just buy uk goods stop buying german cars.

Just end it

No. It's the only region you know by name.

What are you talking about Shlomo ?
90% of the french jew made it alive.
We only deported the foreigners.

That is the highest rate of saving for jews in whole europe, a lost of our people risked their lives and to save you stupid ungrateful kikes, something nobody did in the rest of occupied Europe.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.la-croix.com/France/Jacques-Semelin-75-des-juifs-vivant-en-France-ont-echappe-a-la-deportation-2013-03-21-923518

You see that is what pisses me off, everybody finds a grudge against France despite the fact that we always have been quite tempered for a big historical power.

Nu sei mal nicht so :^)

oh how i wish that germany et al. would understand that, ephraim.

but they dont. yet.

and when they finally do, it might be to late to avoid a catastrophe.

>Jews talking about backstabbing

>oy vey
That's what you francophones are gonna be saying after the happenings tonight.

btw.

we forgive you, germany.

sincerely yours,
the first victim

What is there to forgive them when most of Europe effectively supports them? You all are collectively responsible for the migration mess. Only the V4, Austria and several other countries dared to question this policy

You didn't have dubs, yahvé is a false god and Kek just told you that

BTW : when will you napalm gaza ?

Absolutely. I hate people who are stuck in the past and can't see past their butthurt.

Looking forward to build a better future with Germany but so far their policies seem rather self-destructive

It's fucking annoying how:
>see israeli flag
>assumes belive in יהוה
Gaza is pretty quite lately, don't think we're going to have an operation this year, usually it starts in july-aug but nothing is going on over the fence

No. Fuck Germany, they are destroying Europe

btw, how is leaving gaza seen retrospectively in israel?

>Duitsers

>provoked awful things in france
tell me more about that...

believe it or not but there is still a small amount of people who don't care what you think about us

russia of all should be the country to apologise the most to all white, gentile europeans.

couldn't have said it better, kamerad!

I've never held anything against Germany, just the Soviets that took it from me.

Kennt ihr meine Farbe?

>forgetting dreyfus affair
For a zionist you forget the most important part.

Well Israel have been made for jews and jews are if I'm correct the majority, it is not that strange to assume that every israeli you speak with is jew, and you started with the shoah thing

Forgive them for what?

I totally forgive them. You aren't responsible for something your ancestors did, and even so they've redeemed themselves.

I've never had a beef with Germany, despite being told for years that I should.

>when you just know the frog in OP is making fun of your country

this, only Sup Forums bashes them constantly while the world is cheering for them and/or feel for them after attcks, also v4 doesn't get publicity it deserves considering our policies

>linkse kuthomos

He was a criminal, like majority of german rulers.

Their past is amazing but I cannot bring myself to forgive them for what's happening in their country now, it's turning into a shithole almost like your own country.

I always tho germans were cool but then I learned they're huge cucks who are afraid of their past ;__;

Only faggots have issues with Gemans.

maybe he made us better, if you think pre-partitions aristocracy was good to us you're an idiot, shame how it went later though

No,and i hope the Muslims kill every white German.