TRUMP GENERAL - ALL PART OF THE PLAN EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/05/heres-the-iranian-video-of-hostages-for-pallets-of-money-cnn-and-washington-post-claim-doesnt-exist/
twitter.com/reaDonaldTrump/status/761512259617103876
youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc
archive.is/ezC1G
longroom.com/polls/#polling-infometrics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

Trump was right. Why did he say he was mistaken?

I'm confused.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/05/heres-the-iranian-video-of-hostages-for-pallets-of-money-cnn-and-washington-post-claim-doesnt-exist/

Remember. The shills and lefties aren't against Trump himself, but against the nationalist movement and his supporters.

awoo~

*le woo

One thing I've never understood is that the awoo girl has ears like a cat.

twitter.com/reaDonaldTrump/status/761512259617103876

He's drunk on KFC gravy coupled with sleep deprivation

Happens to the best of us

A FUCKING WOOO

Don't we love our high-energy Awooposters, folks?

I have begun making Doom Trumps in the off chance the kikes pull their trademark bullshittery and Trump can't into president.

Here's one.

A
W
O
O

Those are wolf ears. She's a wolfgirl.

>ears like a cat
Anime dogs are typically shiba, which have those types of ears.

I don't know if Momiji is supposed to be a dog or a wolf, though.

We sure Awoooo~

>dog ears
>are cat ears

Wolf

You know, I met Trump once... he was at a street corner begging for money with a sign that said "white people can be poor too - be generous!". I never really gave any credence to the rumors that he was almost broke... until that happened... snapped this great pic of his cart full of "loot" as he called it! I walked up to him and asked him why a supposedly filthy rich guy like him would turn to begging, and he punched in the air and said his divorces left him almost penniless... since he's had so many. I gave the poor man $5 and he was so grateful it was almost pathetic... scratch that, it was definitely pathetic... he kissed my shoe, for Christs' sake! Apparently he's also made several bad business decisions over the years... remember the Trump Steak™ and Trump University™ fiascos!? Done while under the influence! drumpf is pretty big into coke you know... can't let go of the stuff. He still lives in the '80s in that way... but let's not kick a man while he's down! Even though he is a broke-ass junkie with several divorces and countless business failures...

Don't jinx it.

She's a wolf tengu.

>off chance

I've never understood the Awoo shit myself. How do people react when they see Trump supporters with anime girls yelling awoo ? How are you to be taken seriously with these things ? Not saying it's election losing but it sure doesn't help.

kek

That's a parody account but I can just imagine Trump saying that.

But why

Oh. So the awoo girl is a wolf hybrid? Okay.

>remember the Trump Steak™ and Trump University™ fiascos!?
Nope.

"Polls are just a snapshot in time. But sometimes they're a snapshot of a severed arm."

I don't approve of this. Do not meme this into reality. The more you make these memes the less likely Trump winning is.

>reposting from last thread
Looks like me and my catbro will get about another hour of Sup Forums together... I made sure he was able to do his morning routine even if I had to carry him around... I love you bro... F
>pic related my kitty

daily reminder :^)

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2016!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

just to correct the record, this is the only thread i'll be making

Huckabee on point

>How do people react when they see Trump supporters with anime girls yelling awoo ? How are you to be taken seriously with these things ?

If people are coming here, Momiji is the LAST thing I'd worry about them going "WTF" over.

Seriously, awooposting is tame compared to everything else we do, non-country.

ALL MEDIA ARE LYING ABOUT TRUMP DROPPING OUT! THEY DON'T LET HIM TO GO ON AIR AND CALL OUT THEIR BULLSHI!

What do we do Sup Forums?
What do we do?...

I want to see America raise again.

youtube.com/watch?v=brZXECDLtpc

Wanted to get some anons thoughts on this article...
>archive.is/ezC1G
>Trump: Tribune Of Poor White People
>Well, I think the speech itself was a perfect microcosm of why I love and am terrified of Donald Trump. On the one hand, he criticized the elites and actually acknowledge the hurt of so many working class voters. After so many years of Republican politicians refusing to even talk about factory closures, Trump’s message is an oasis in the desert. But of course he spent way too much time appealing to people’s fears, and he offered zero substance for how to improve their lives. It was Trump at his best and worst.
>My biggest fear with Trump is that, because of the failures of the Republican and Democratic elites, the bar for the white working class is too low. They’re willing to listen to Trump about rapist immigrants and banning all Muslims because other parts of his message are clearly legitimate. A lot of people think Trump is just the first to appeal to the racism and xenophobia that were already there, but I think he’s making the problem worse.
>The other big problem I have with Trump is that he has dragged down our entire political conversation. It’s not just that he inflames the tribalism of the Right; it’s that he encourages the worst impulses of the Left.

Huckabee is pretty based

If someone comes to Sup Forums and is averted by, of all things, fucking anime-then they have some other unsorted issues which need tending to

Nah I mean just see that pic Finnbro posted here, people see that shit in real life as well, and on twatter and kikebook profile pics, and so on

You call that smug?

Here's from yesterday's rally.

I'm fairly certain he was saying the plane shown to everyone was only the plane containing the hostages, whereas the $400 million sent to Iran was discreet in an unmarked cargo plane

F R O S T E D
L
A
K
E
S

oh shit.

but the attention gained from this should be good

TFW it's February 2017 and al-Baghdadi is a pink mist and President Trump hasn't even started on Isis yet.

Garbage

Same argument.

If people are getting offended at a picture of Momiji, with all the other shit we produce, then they've got some fucking issues.

10/10
epic smug

Please america don't fuck this up.

>getting offended
Its twenty fucking seventeen

>obummer's last day in office "i hereby pardon hillary clinton for any crimes"
>Trump's first day in office "we are issuing an arrest for obummer, his wife and the clintons"
>yfw

>but the attention gained from this should be good
The comments in reply are already golden.

Paying my respects again ;(

F

>posting nazi wolfgirls

Don't worry, chum I won't post anymore

unless, you know...

>open article
>picture in the header shows a silly looking woman with a shopped maga head

garbage.

His muslim ban resonates with the population of the US. Last time when there were polls it showed that 50% of the people agreed with him. And why do they complain about the poor whites when the elites did nothing but trample on them? Now they actually get a man that tells them I will fight for you. It's probably the first time in many many years that they have some kind of hope.

Rock hard

No, it's anime wolfgirls and nazi frogs.

Hey, It's America we're talking about. When have we ever fucked up important political decisions?

....wait, don't answe----

Yes, we Awooo!

>we

longroom.com/polls/#polling-infometrics

How legit are these polls

>wuz

Would putting obama in prison be like a chimpout supernova?

"Unbiased polls"... lol flashback to Mitt Romney and 2012

They're not legit at all unfortunately.

>kangz

oh shit vanilla ice is making a comeback guys

As legit as you want them to be.

which is to say, not at all. hopefully we don't have any bernie-tier autists that believe that shit. we need to fight, not stick our heads in the sand.

>making a comeback
They never quit, you faggot.

They were too legit.

>obummer goes to jail
>chimpout imminent
>BLM leadership goes to jail next
>chimpout happening
>Trump hires KFC to make tons of fried chicken around the protest areas
>places job fairs next to kfc stalls
>chimpout dissipates, jobs provided, nignogs happy
and thus the west was saved

Can someone tldr this latest airplane tweet for me?

So uh, like how come you can vote for this fella right here? See, he's no different from any other political opportunist - no principles! You really think he won't flush your Nazi asses down the toilet as soon as it's convenient for him? He definitely will. This is my personal prediction for 2017. So you really ought to... I don't know... what's the standard procedure when the candidate is shit... I know! NOT VOTE! That's right, unless you want your sorry asses to wind up in Trump™ Concentration Camps™, you really ought to dump his ass... drumpf would fucking kill you! Yeah that's right. I know it sounds extreme but stranger things have happened... like the Holocaust! Ever heard of that!? You're gonna be the ones turned to soap this time around, unless you vote for a True Conservative like Hillary!

They're as legit as all the other polls

SHIIIITEEEEET

complete 180 on what he said before with no hint of an apology in sight.

>all part of the plan
>r-right guys
>guys...

nth for wishing he would just shut the fuck up for a few days.

>How the West was Won: The Sequel

Sorry for you and your cat. Hope the adventure that lies ahead for your cat in the great beyond is filled with amazing experiences and all your cat desires. Wishing you will meet up again when your time comes to enter the great beyond and you both can go on adventures together again.

>Just KFC
>Implying Trump wouldn't diversify
>Watermelon futures
>Grape drank hedge funds
>Malt liquor Swedish bank accounts

nigga pls

Are you saying the polls are lying to me? But muh Kahn story! Surely that and the DNC "bump" Hillary got from such a successful and well received convention free from even the slightest controversy would give her a 20 point lead! It only makes sense that Trump's little comment would cause his numbers to go from above Hillary to negative 20.

The lil guy looks so cute.

Thanks man.... And to think I had just stopped crying haha

>mfw

who knows. he's been running his mouth enough for it to be plausible.

i just wish he would SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH FOR FIVE MINUTES TRUMP FUCK

Great, time for the shit show today because Trump made a mistake.

This is now a feels thread. I'm so sorry, man. :(

F

Just look the other direction for a few years, it'll be fine, it's fine ok! Trust me.

I need to see this thing continued.

Oh shit, I got my early 90's groups mixed up. Fuck, I don't remember any of Vanilla Ice's shit.

Where is Trump's original statement that's different from his latest tweet? I haven't been following his part in this

>freedom_boner.mp3

Hungry Hungry Trump is hungry.

We should start focusing on the illegal immigrants being able to vote issue. If we can get Trump to call this out we can get more awareness on this issue, and make them more unlikely to pull something like that off.

What the fuck? Is it 1990 again?

>ARG
arrrrg indeed

You will always have the good memories to carry with you till you meet up again. Hope your time ahead won't be too rough. Hang in there and remember that you gave it a good life.

>Trump
>Nationalist movement

You mean the one that supports the Jewish state of Israel; Our Greatest Ally, and the only democracy in the middle east?

Surprisingly, they haven't been jumping all over him for it. Possibly because he admitted he was wrong. They seem more interested in Paul Ryan's current shenanigans with his other 2 butt buddies being NeverTrump faggots. It lets the media push their narrative that the Republican party is falling apart