DEPORT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoPr_lx11aY
archive.fo/MOfci
youtube.com/watch?v=bT6Cy1lyYak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Man pleads guilty to providing funds for IS at Waterford court
AA - Autistic Arab.

>people are actually getting upset over Trump not wanting immigrants from third-world shitholes
>people are so fucking retarded they think he's being racist when pointing to Norway as an example of a good country, even though he obviously just means it's a first-world country

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=BoPr_lx11aY

Was playing Paper Mario and Trump reminds me of Bowser.

They're both orange and evil, and enjoy harassing women.

>Donald Drumpf
I was going to comment this morning on his tweets regarding his reasons for not wanting to visit the new embassy in the UK, which I thought were fucking hilarious...
...but then this happened.

I'm getting an irrational kick out of the word "shithole" being used by news presenters, UN spokespeople, and newspaper headlines.

>...but then this happened.
You'd actually think that a man with a successful life would know how to hold a speech in his mother language properly,and what terms he should avoid as "most """""powerful""" man in the world

The gift that keeps on giving.

Not to defend the use of such language in a diplomatic context, but it wasn't a speech.

Very well,a discussion then

I'm just glad I don't live in a poverty stricken shithole like the US. Thank god.

The funny thing is, you have spokespeople from the sort of countries Trump called "shitholes" implicitly calling the USA a shithole when there is really no comparison.

That said, I wouldn't live in the USA no matter how attractive the offer was.

archive.fo/MOfci
>Aodhán Ó Ríordáin: It's time to abolish single-sex schools
"Progressives" at it again.

We have had a good few posters here who believed that single-sex schools are the reason why they never got to make love to a girl,so maybe it isn't that bad
Captcha:Humps for Girls

>We have had a good few posters here who believed that single-sex schools are the reason why they never got to make love to a girl
Let's call a spade a spade here: they're just making excuses. When I was in college, the two lads I know who were most successful with women had gone to all boys schools and weren't exactly "chads" either.

Still it could've helped
>they were making excuses
You are lacking confidence in your fellow posters,just think about it 1/3 of Irelands populace could be carrying your superiour seed by now

>make love

Wow gay!

"Fuck" is a bit too rude for my taste and "engage in lewd activities" doesn't quite fit the purpose

>You are lacking confidence in your fellow posters
How so?

>just think about it 1/3 of Irelands populace could be carrying your superiour seed by now
But I don't want that.

How much would a trip to Tokyo cost in total? A return ticket is apparently 500-700 euro, how much would a hotel cost per night? I don't want to spend 30 hours on a plane and only get to spend something like two or three days in the place before running out of money.

>how much would a hotel cost per night
Depends on if you want to actually enjoy your holidays or not,I'd say about 300-400 euros for a nice hotel

When are you planning on going and what are you planning to do?

March
General touristy things, enjoy the nightlife, buy weebshit merchandise, etc.

The bigger issue was the fact that he used the word shithole.
And besides, the Norse are terrible immigrants.

I'm not big with staying in one city for more than 6 days desu,but that might be your thing

I did 10 days, 3 hostels, 2 cities, a railpass and lots of shopping for €1300
Stay in a hostel dorm.

Setting up this stupid fucking Alexa is pissing me off so much. It won't connect to the wifi no matter what I do.
There's literally nothing I've done wrong. I've tried so many different things, resets, off/on, different phones, different wifi's.
Everytime it just says "cannot connect to wifi".

Ready to fuck this piece of shit out the window.

>buying corporate spying technology
Ireland's shitty internet infrastructure is the only thing protecting us.

You said that last week and I told you what i'm using it for. Retard.

>progressive sjw atheist buys progressive sjw atheist robot to do his thinking for him
wew

You're obsessed with "progressives".

I'm not that user you were talking to last week.

Anybody here have a mortgage or a house/apartment they own?

Leaving my union because they're a shower of pricks and joining a different one that is unrecognised.

>that is unrecognised
How does that work?

They have no bargaining rights yet, but by far theyre the best and most helpful union in my workplace. They really care for their members.
They're not too far away from getting bargaining rights either once they get about 50 more members nationwide.

Will certainly beat being part of a giant union thats only interested in lining their own pockets like the utter scum in SIPTU and the likes.

>deich

Hi.

Hello.

youtube.com/watch?v=bT6Cy1lyYak

Me on the synth

What did you have for breakfast? I had cheerios because it's friday and I deserve treats on fridays!

>I hate Murrica!
>I would never live in Murrica even if you paid me!
>Fuck Drumpf!
>being so obsessed with a country 3,000 miles away from you
Keep consuming American culture and products while bad mouthing it all you want.

Reminder to ignore all yanks. Even THAT yank.

Do you think they'll say "Shithole" on the RTÉ News tonight? I missed the Six One.

Good for you.

They censored it during the One O'Clock and and Six One. They text was pixelated and referred only as "an expletive".

Sky News and other outlets have been saying "shithole" all day.

>spread American culture all over the world
>everyone still hates you and in fact hates you even more
Really just shows goes to show how much of a shithole the US is, economically, politically and culturally.

>not wanting immigrants from third-world shitholes
Funny how America has a massive irish immigrant population

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""culture""""""""""""""""""""""""

Still censored but now it's s***hole instead of ********.

It's because we embrace American culture so much that it frustrates us to see it going in this direction. Nobody hates America here, only aspects of America that are mainly characterised by republicans.

They said it on TV3 news

>Nobody hates America here
I do. Don't speak on behalf of others.

>only aspects of America that are mainly characterised by republicans
But I hate democrats more.

>only aspects of America that are mainly characterised by republicans
Pretty much, as they embody the Protestant Ascendency and British upper classes of old.

>I do.
Why?

Exactly. I find it hilarious when they and the Germans flock here in masses.
Demos a shit, senpai.

Lots of Irish-Americans are starting to defect to the Republicans.

>watching TV3

Their news is so terrible and unirish.

You're just contrarian though

But they had 2 direct quotes where the interviewee did used the word "shithole".

Clean by their standards.

56%ers

Nice buzzword.

>Irish-Americans
>Americans
I see the problem.

I don't like violent shitholes.

Because I was eating at around 5:30 and it was on. I obviously wouldn't willingly go out of my way to watch any scheduled news broadcast in the age of the internet and perfer getting my news digitally at my convenience but it serves its purpose as background noise.

Is the next question going to be why I was eating at 5:30 with a "Why" image?

Well this is a fantastic debate.

>Nobody hates America here, only aspects of America that are mainly characterised by republicans
Big generalisation and assumption there.

>Is the next question going to be why I was eating at 5:30 with a "Why" image?
Of course not, that's a perfectly adequate time for dinner and I resent your implication that it's unusual.

But there are countless countries more violent and more shitholey than the USA. Why prioritise the USA in your hatred?

It's the stupidest fucking debate here in days!
The ramblings of a deranged adult.

>Is the next question going to be why I was eating at 5:30 with a "Why" image?
Not him, but okay.

>there are countless countries more violent and more shitholey than the USA
I didn't say there weren't.

>Why prioritise the USA in your hatred?
Because we're talking about America. And it's not really hate, more disdain and disgust.

>Why prioritise the USA in your hatred
Not him, but nobody wants to see the so called most powerful country in the world and so called home of freedom/democracy regress into more of a shithole that doesn't align with our values of freedom/democracy.
Plus US politics is a media circus and entertaining. Hundreds of people die quite regularly in the ME, but when it's in the West people care more. Could have the same criticism there.

You should be glad I'm watching news on an Irish station at all until some people here. The RTE and TV3 staff have always moved around interchangeably anyway so I'm not sure what the big difference is to you, the new American correspondent on RTE was a TV3 reporter up until a few weeks ago.
People here like the Tonight show as well with the exact same production team behind it.

t. TV£ employee.

Damn it I wanted to say that.

>Hundreds of people die quite regularly in the ME, but when it's in the West people care more
That's human nature though. People care more when events hit closer to home and the victims are people they can relate to with ease.

>the new American correspondent on RTE was a TV3 reporter up until a few weeks ago.
I knew I recognised him from somewhere. Did he come straight from TV3 to his new Washington correspondent role? He seems quite good so far.

>demonising self funded Irish media
What is your goal here?

>People care more when events hit closer to home and the victims are people they can relate to with ease
Can't the same be said of people's fascination with the politics of other Western countries then?

>George Lee stroking a hen
That was cute.

Of course.

both the "news" organisations in Ireland are irredeemable

>I knew I recognised him from somewhere. Did he come straight from TV3 to his new Washington correspondent role? He seems quite good so far.
He was there until relatively recently, maybe September. They added a Nordie from UTV Ireland and Gavan Reilly from TheJournal around the time he disappeared and Ursula Halligan retired.

I don't see much wrong with RTÉ News other than their chronic under-reporting on international issues.

Why's that?

Where do you get your Irish news from?

good post

>demonising
You're a bit defensive over this. Besides just because something's made here doesn't mean it's good or we have to like it.

>Besides just because something's made here doesn't mean it's good or we have to like it.
>he doesn't drive an Irish-made car
Shame on you.

There's a lot wrong with RTE as an organisation particularly in the entertainment area but I like their News and Sports departments.

The journal . ie

The BBC is good for international issues. They had a report on the Chinese recycling fiasco a few days before I seen it in the Irish media.

>both
>forgetting about TG4

Reuters too.

Why did you use "we" there instead of "I". On whose behalf are you speaking?

>Chinese recycling fiasco
It was on TV3, thejournal and newstalk at least days ago.

The only reason to browse the journal is because of how phone friendly it is and how condensed the "articles" are. It's clickbaity, half the time you're better off reading the headline and then going somewhere else if it interests you.

Because no one has to like it. You can if you want.

>Of course
So then there is nothing wrong with complaining about Trump being a Drumpf?