(((The alt-right)))

(((The alt-right)))

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Show sources proving they're Jewish

That's what you get if you keep supporting a gay jew as your mascot

Of course (((they)))'re infiltrating it already.
The only way to never lose is to be part of both sides.
You can even see the shift in mentality on /r/the_Donald, from antifeminism/anti"progressivism" "the left is destroying the family unit"/"trans are mentally ill", to the same shit leftists spew with a twist: "leftists aren't really tolerant, they're actually antigay, we're not antigay and truly tolerant".
It's already compromised because of the kike faggot and it's only going to get worse if left unchecked, which it will be because people still don't want to be associated with being "hateful".

Jews are the true masterrace. Of course they are the most intelligent and redpilled.

Man.. dem jews are pretty good at what they do.
I can't even tell what their end game is.

When you look at the media/BLM/guberments their actions make no sense from a globalist perspective and when you factor in the (((alt-right))) it makes even less sense..

All I see is constant fanning the of flames, winding up the racial tensions and fueling anti-Islam sentiment.

Is it just me or are they actually trying to get the normies to hate Islam/Blacks/progressives and to rise up?

I'm starting to have mixed feelings Sup Forums..
Maybe they truly are the greatest ally..

They've admitted to it. Look it up yourself, dickhead

God pol is so fucking stupid lately. Check your sources dumb fucks, most of those aren't even true.

You and I have very different ideas of what alt right is.

Sam Harris et. al?

Bitch please.

>natsoc in America got Trojaned my likes before it could even get off the ground

You stupid faggots can't do anything right

mobile.twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385

No idea who any of those people are except for Gavin McInnes and Sargon of Cuckad

Goddamn fucking /s4s/, they are literally the only reason I know who Gavin McInnes is.

mobile.twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385

Dave Rubin alt right?
SAM HARRIS ALT RIGHT?

Do you even watch the Rubin Report? There's an episode where's he's literally laughing at frog posters with someone.

If the alt-right is ever going to be politically successful it basically has to be pro-gay (or at the bare minimum not anti-gay). For most young people gay rights are basically a settled issue, and without a shared threat from moral crusaders on the right there's really nothing binding most left-wing groups together and they can start to be picked off individually

all are correct except idk about Baked Alaska (top right)
I'm not sure Cernovich is a Jew or is shilling for them, but has a picture with Alan Dershowitz/Loren Feldman and he's evidently said Dershowitz is someone he looks up to/his idol

Die kike you are the cancer of humanity

Which ones aren't true? Pro-tip: They are

non of them is in the Alt Right.

They are just critical of SJW. thats all

Alt right is jews
and you guys hate jews right?
so now you guys hate alt right now cause they're jews right?

SAGE

There is money to be made from conflict.

OP pic doesn't matter, what matters is that as the """alt-right""" grows bigger, the ideology becomes more and more diluted by progressivist ideas, because Trump is only antiglobalism, not even nationalist. (for a good reason, basically what said)

While he might know what he's doing and he knows what he's thinking, the populace does not. At the end of the Trump presidency, if the general population will fall right back into the progressivist trap unless they're told otherwise.
The anti-Islam and anti-globalism sentiment is a treatment for symptoms of a much bigger cancer.

>mobile.twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/601934068217872385

shes not jewish

lmao some people think this degenerate is cool

>2016
>not being Jewish
Mamma mia!

>Jews are the best critics of a movement they created
wew

Aren't Rubin and Summers liberals? I'm pretty sure registered Democrats aren't part of the alt-right.

Autistic virgin Redditor meninists think anyone that criticizes some obscure crazy feminist or SJW is automatically "based" and an ally

Alright we get your point JDIF, you can fuck off now.

I bet fucking her could turn even the limpest of wrist faggots into real men