Why aren't you voting 3rd part?

Why aren't you voting 3rd part?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2Y52m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*party

This election is too important to vote third party. Hillary will give us a liberal court

Vote Trump. He is the only rational choice in this election.

Stein believes in homeopathy, closing down nuclear plants and is worried about wi-fi in schools. She is an embarrassment to the left.

Becuase you dirty americans don't understand the benefits of voting with ranking as opposed to just 1 vote.

If you had voting with ranking it would be

1-Jill stein,
2-Trump
3- Hillary.

And if Jill didn't win, trump would, and if he didn't ,win hillary would.

The way it is now, if you vote for Jill and jill doesn't win. Your vote gets thrown out.

Because I will vote for Hillary, fuck Drumpf and that irrelevant hippie

Welp, you're either a proxy user, a traveler or a delusional Finn who thinks you are going to vote in our election. Which is it? kek.

jill is the best candidate the greens have ever run. she is way better than seatbelts guy or the indian (feather not dot)

but she is still delusional and the green party platform is bernie sanders tier. I don't know why sanders voters aren't flocking to her I guess because they are low information descision makers.

if I was going to vote third party i'd be riding the johnson. he is wrong about some things, but the principals of libertarianism is exactly what I believe in.

how would this hierarchy be decided upon?

I'm only voting for Jill cause that one night in Cabo where she got tipsy on tequila and we ended up on the beach and she lost her bikini bottom and.. um...
Yeah.
I wrecked that.

however you feel is best. do you understand what he is saying? you give your top 3 choices. then your top choice gets, say, 5 votes. next choice gets 3, third gets 1. that way you could vote for johnson or (((stein))) and still give some votes to trump.

1. No she doesn't
2. She believes in closing down coal plants and eventually phasing out nuclear with cleaner sources
3. I'm not aware of her position on wifi in schools

I vote for whichever party tickets Trump.

A lot of what Jill Stein says is actually based, but she's cucked regardless. I would prefer her to Hillary or Johnson if Trump wasn't running.

This guy is right.

You rank each candidate in order from most to least preferred. If your first preference comes last, then it's eliminated and your second preference is applied, and so on. It's as if you had a runoff round of voting for every candidate until someone wins, except all handled in one ballot.

This guy doesn't understand it:

>Green party is and always will be retarded
>Pro-TPP libertarians want to enslave me
They're worse

Bernie Sanders ran on largely a
>Modern day FDR!
platform. I found this appealing and I wish our politicians would do similar.

Jill Stein is even more inclined that way and calls her economic & environmental platform a "Green New Deal".

The fact that they clearly aren't corrupt, unlike the other candidates taking corporate donations, is also reassuring.

It's a shame that the American electoral system is set up to stop good third parties from winning.

Same reason I don't play the lottery.

>It's a shame that the American electoral system is set up to stop good third parties from winning.
It's set up to flat out silence them. Jill Stein has been arrested for just trying to participate in a debate.

I am tho

Even of Jill is an SJW, iz i was american i would take her over hilari had trump nit ran

hmm i think will trust a harvard graduate md over a somalian on a chinese cartoon message board

Well here's another reason to vote third party

>I Ran the C.I.A. Now I’m Endorsing Hillary Clinton.
archive.is/2Y52m

This very much so.
We need a Republican whether it be Trump or some other.

I'm not.

I'm with her.

Because Jill Stein is just as bad as Trump.

Knows how to say what she thinks certain but jobs want to hear.

Only when you read their positions do you realize that they have no idea what they are doing in politics and would never be able to implement 90% of their policies.

Also, Jill Stein is a fucking idiot.

the bitch doesn't believe in borders. that should be enough to not take her seriously at all.

Darrell Castle is the only sane one. I will vote third party, even though third party has no chance I am not voting for either evil.

Now only if other Americans could wrest control of their lives and stop feeding this current system. Nothing changes because people don't want it to change.