Kind of hard to argue with this

Kind of hard to argue with this.

Damn, that really got my noggin joggin'...

are all those books special editions of karl marx's shitting records.

That's because it's not an argument.

Reading a thousand books about Marx don't make you intelligent but able to pretend that you are

Not really.

Liberals let their brains fall out and replace it with dogma and propaganda.

Conservatives get bad facial tattoos?

Man it turns my wheels.

Uh huh

Not an argument.

Why is the guy on the right a sandnigger?

The guy on the left is some weird fucking alien creature. Man-squid human hybrid.

Why would a jew be on the right?

I came here to write this.

Reality has a liberal bias.

Neither is shouting "cuck".

Add to it if you want.

Implying the alt-right has the testosterone to grow a beard.

Not really, it's a blatant generalization. You can find well-informed and ignorant people on both sides.

Well the thing is western leftists are intellectual, ethnic and cultural masochists. It is a argument. Leftists just refuse to address it.

wtf i hate trump now

Ha. That how you put an animal down.

If all of those books are just Tumblr pages about womyn menstrual cookies and sex changes and cuckold fantasies then yep pretty much sums it up

>Survival of the fittest

>The weak always perish and are left behind

>Tribal conflict because co existence will never be

>Only the fittest and strongest are allowed to reproduce

>Work or you don't eat

Are retarded or only pretending to be?

Oh yes you're totally right. That's why the left is heavily in need of the support of millions of uneducated third worlders who worship a sandgod.

Implying Trump supporters use cuck as an insult and not a term of endearment.

An accurate depiction of the Leftist imagination: I'm an intellectual hero. Conservatives are drooling plebs.

do you think mummy likes anal?

Why the fuck does the right-wing guy look like fucking Mohammad?

Is this a vision from 2050 when white conservatives have all been executed and these smart, enlightened, sensitive feminist men on the left realised they've replaced the right wing with Islamic ideology?

SAGE

This

Leftists really hate being called cucks, it's hilarious. But what else do you call a culturally suicidal person?

wtf i hate cuccs now

Exactly, let's address why leftists are called cucks instead of leftists crying about it. We wouldn't call you it if you didn't sell out everything to precious shitskins

ftfy

That's exactly what they are.

>That moment when you realize that you just paid $400 million in cash to known terrorist...

saged you deluded marxist shill

Even better

>the ramblings of a delusional faggot
now explain why right wingers tend to make more money than liberal arts majors or hack comedians and "musicians" i'll wait..

Someone put a hamster in a wheel in the lefty head.

>if you believe ANY of the rights policies you have to fit my definition of a Republican
>if you believe ANY of the lefts policies you have to fit my definition of a Democrat

When did people start thinking that politics was black and white?

This desu senpai

kek

Politics as black and white is what Americans perceive.

In European countries especially Nordic ones - people receive a complete liberal education alongside scientific one but democracy is still preferred, and because of that liberal education their democracy works better.

Whole of Europe is still in a form of economical crisis while Nordic countries do better on average.

Left

>bigot
>racist
>xenophobe
>Islamophobe
>Nazi

>books

how does pure knowledge aqusition improve the critical thinking skills necessary to engage in political debate? it doesn't. you have an inherent grasp of logic which will neither grow nor diminish no matter how many books you read. only pseudo-intellectuals think otherwise.

Sums up it perfectly.

Knowledge (left) vs. Ignorance (right)

The eternal conflict

*knowledge acquisition

really makes me think :\

Seems that the left is getting all riled up about 'cuck'.

It's too late. Kids at school are calling each other cuck. 'Cuck' has replaced 'fag' as the insult of choice. And the heady mix of hostility it unconsciously expresses towards beta-males, liberals and minorities is helping it make everyday people hate and deride these very things. Verily the wag who came up with it to describe m00tles is a genius.

>unironically voting Hilary

Remember to sage faggots

90% of leftists are just good goys who don't really have any understanding of what is going on, they're just repeating the things they have been taught from school and media. They are brainwashed.

>it's another "people who agree with me are beautiful and intelligent while people who disagree with me are ugly and stupid" thread

Left and right are both just as guilty of this.

>people who disagree with me are brainwashed xD

This is another meme that has to stop.

People can have a different opinion with being brainwashed.

Can't believe I left a word out of the filter

Can someone fix this and shop in Comedy Central, The Communist Manifesto and Buzzfeed into the left person's head?

>Left = Good guys
>Right = Bad guys

This is an 18+ image board OP.

It's really not hard to argue against. The left literally cannot give one good reason to support Hillary or globalism in general. They claim to be more educated but often times argue based on their feelings and emotions instead of reason and logic. They have no real life experience and don't grasp how the real world works and almost 100% of what they learned in college was ideology and they didn't gain a bit of practical knowledge. Now go ahead OP, debate me with your feels.