The time has come for another installment of the Fantastic Four starring

The time has come for another installment of the Fantastic Four starring

Pyron
Monkey D. Luffy
Stone Phillips
Miss-appear

Let's do this.

Tonight's episode has been rated S for Spooky. Viewer discretion is advised.

An explosion at the Baxter Building!

First time I've caught this live.

Johnny: Suffering Cats! There's an explosion at Reed's Lab!

Thing: What? Again?! We can't leave him alone for 5 seconds!

It's my turn to pull him out of the fire? For fuck's sake.

Thing, you check to see if he's unleashed some eldrich abomination in the wreckage. I'll go fly over and see where he's at. Sis, you... stay here and do your thing.

Sue: Be careful Johnny! Fire hot!

*cough* so many fumes! Fire... thinning the air... heat is getting too much to handle... can't hang on much longer! *cough*

Reed: I'll save you Johnny! You're almost out of gas!

Sue: Thank God you're ok Johnny! Reed! I'm glad you were able to save Johnny from the fiery deathtrap you created!

Richards what are you doin cosplaying as Mysterio and blowing up labs for? This is our house too ya know?!

I was simply experimenting on creating a new form of rocket fuel. One capable of easily melting steel beams and it proved far more powerful than I had anticipated.

And who are you to complain? I pay the bills around here and if I want a non-OSHA complaint building then that's what the mighty Mr. Fantastic will have!

!!!

(glad to have you aboard)

It's that glowing rock over by my scienceanator machine. I called it Prometheus X!

I should probably get out of my asbestos suit, shower, do my hair, rinse and repeat, put on cologne and fresh underwear and then I'll explain the rest.

So anyways this glowing, warm, buzzing, itchy rock I found came from a meteorite from space.

It landed on a small, probably uninhabited island off the coast of Africa.

And according to the science newspaper some eccentric scientist First name Doctor last name Kragoff made some sort of superfuel from that rock. You can tell he's eccentric because he refuses to get his eyebrows waxed like any decent human being.

So then I heard that a space rock fell in Arizona so I took the fanatiscopter over there this morning when you were all asleep and see if I could make my own super fuel and one-up that Kragoff guy so I could rub his nose in it.

WAKE UP BEN I'M TELLING A STORY.

Anyways this rock has enough power to take us to the moon. I've already patented and copyrighted this and the fuel so that I and I alone will get any credit for this remarkable achievement.

Reed you truly are the Thomas Eddison of our era.

Anyways with this rock we could win the space race!

Reed: Rumor has it that Kragoff also has a space ship and may try to fly to the moon.

This rock feels right near my crotch. I'll keep it there for a while.

If that guy gets to the moon first he could goof up the entire world!

Right! I've modified our experimental vessel we got our superpowers in and by next week we'll be in space and hopefully beat him to the moon!

I have a special interest here! The very spot where the great philosophers Dick Parry and Clare Torry sung about in their ballad!

MEANWHILE AT KRAGOFF'S MODERN ART HOUSE

You! Pick up the gun! Shoot! Shoot!

BLAM BLAM

Excellent! The kids in kindergarten said it was crazy to try to teach a monkey how to use a gun! Well, who's crazy now?!

You! Gorilla! Prove to the world that gorillas can be taught to turn a wheel clockwise!

That's not as impressive as the gun thing...

And this Orangutang I've taught to be a mechanic! He charges 25 dollars an hour and can do an oil change in 15 minutes!

With these three I shall be the first man on the moon!

And the first man to land on the moon shall rule the world!

Time to make destiny my ape-friends!

Why did I not teach a regular monkey to be a mechanic? I missed a perfectly good chance to make grease monkey or monkey wrench jokes. Blast!

Mr. Fantastic: Seat belts everyone! Next stop! THE MOON!

(I'd appreciate a bump every now and then I'm afraid I'll autosage)

Whooooosh!

We are getting close to the cosmic rays which gave the Fantastic Four their powers! I had time to bust out the markers and make a drawing of it.

I actually read that as Kragoff screaming WHOOOOOSH!

Then! We'll all have superpowers! Me and my apes will call ourselves the Terrific Tetrad. We'll trick FOX into buying the rights for our movie franchise and then force them to spend millions and millions just to keep the copyright!

THERE IT IS! THAT POWER!

POOOOOOOOOOOWERRRR

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Reed: Those cosmic rays are pretty this time of night. Still, this time I think I'll go around and not risk getting some lame power like super-sensitivity to hot and cold drinks.

Thing: LOOK! The spaceship!

Keeping this thread alive

Johnny: Can I do something today? I'll go check out the spaceship. From space.

It'll give me a chance to try out that experimental atmo-wetsuit you invented for me.

Oh boy spookness ahoy

I'm glad I have an absurd degree of preptime. Put it on!

But make it a short trip! You know how prone to sudden, catastrophic explosions my unreliable inventions are!

I miss radical von awesome

OP PAST TOO SLOW. HULK NO LIKE TO WAIT

Finally! A little chilly but I'll be fine. Time to take a look at Kragoff up close!

Whoa! One guy and three apes!

That shit's bananas!

Capcha's are a bitch, man.

Kragoff: Now! I'm going to beat my gorilla with a stick until I see what powers it has.

I'm not putting up with that kind of treatment! Not in a gorillion years!

On second thought I'll kill him if he attacks and see if his corpse has any superpowers!

Bump

*gasp*! That poor Gorilla!

Wha? What is happening to this gun?! It's changing its form as thought it were some sort of T-1000!

It's the cosmic rays! It lets that Mandrill change its shape! That makes him closest to the Mr. Fantastic of the group! No fair! I wanted to be like him only better!

Torch: Some sort of magnetic power coming from that Orangutan is pushing me away! It's controlling magnetism like I control fire! I better run back and tell everyone!

THAT'S TWICE YOU'VE DONE IT JOHNNY! YOU KEEP THIS UP AND I'M REPLACING YOU WITH A SASSY ROBOT!

Explain yourself!

keeping this thread alive

WITH NO SURVIVORS

That madman Kragoff in his transparent ship! He had three super apes working for him! One of them attacked me with magnetism and I almost didn't make it back.

I'll do better next time I swear plz don't fire me I need this job Reed.

Johnny: But it's not like any of you volunteered to go out there! Just sayin'

Magnetic power super ape? Of all the times to leave my wooden gun at home! We'll have to be careful! Danger lies up ahead!

Thing: No! The moon lies ahead! We're comin in fast!

Someone wanna hit the brakes? I didn't come up here to end up a moon pie!

Sue: Everyone remember where we parked!

Reed: Seems like the air's ok. Let's take a look around.

Thing: Lookathat! Some ruins of some lost moon civilization!

Reed: Yes! This must the Moon Kingdom! It was once a great place until Queen Serenity and her sailor brats ran it into the fucking ground.

Thing: What a spooky place! I got the feeling like we're being watched! Some people watching our misadventures on a computer screen criticizing our every action!

Sue: No it's apes! We're in the wrong neighborhood!

Reed: Take cover!
Thing: What? Run from these guys? Don't wuss out on me now guys!

Get them my apes! We'll eliminate them and then our super hero team of four with quirky powers will have no competition!

I've been cooped up all day! Bout time I get to clobber somethin'!

OOOOF! He made a monkey outta me!

I gotcha Ben! Gorillas are weak to fire!

Owch! This Gorilla's unstoppable! He's like the the Thing! Only better looking!

Now! I will finish them off with my freeze ray!

JOHNNY GET OUT THE WAY! SUE WHERE ARE YOU? I DON'T SEE YOU ANYWHERE!

Ahhhhh! Now while the Human Torch Chills out I'll get Mr. Bigshot next!

Hey got me! He made a human Popsicle out of me!

Help me! Help me! Somebody help me! Before he finds a skyscraper to climb!

My thumb isn't covered! Now I just have to flame on... Got it!

nice

Torch! We gotta defrost Reed before he gets a cold and a stuffy nose!

UNLIMITEDDD POWERRRR

Kragoff: Quickly! Into this jet-powered ... car? Train? Monorail? We will drive off and then take the girl hostage!

>wooden gun

;)

I don't know what I will hold her hostage for but I'm sure she's worth a lot! I've also found moon weapons underneath the moon city so they better no try anything!

Gorilla: Check your mirrors! Watch the gas! Make sure you signal! Don't forget your blind-spots! Great you missed the turn! Take a right up ahead!

You better watch out! My husband is going to rescue me and he hates being upstaged especially by some cheap knockoff bootleg version of himself!

Yo Reed a jetcar just left! It needs a smogcheck badly! They must have taken Sue on it.

Top kek

Now that was just below the belt.

You two follow her! Try to keep a safe distance!