HOW DO WE SAVE PAUL RYAN?

HOW DO WE SAVE PAUL RYAN?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/no-debates-no-open-press-events-declining-fox-news-paul-ryan-running-scared-final-days-ahead-primary-election/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BselxNK4q-0
ivn.us/2015/07/20/report-2014-voting-machine-tampering-likely-wisconsin-ohio-kansas/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/house/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would we want to?

Why would we?
This faggot has given Obama everything he asked for and was a more vocal critic of Trump than Obama or Hillary by a factor of 1000

He's just receiving his stumping for trying to stump the trump

It's like you morons don't even want the GOP to survive after 2016.

Why would I want to?

He made a deal with the devil. Fuck him.

His and Boehner's congress has been the worst in history.

Yes, worse than Pelosi.

That's what you get for being a dick the entire primary season only to turn around and half ass your support

We dont, he is a corporate open boarders shill.
Paul and Obama made the rapeffugee pact. He should be tried for treason.

Sup Forums GET UPDATED, THIS IS OUR NEW MAN.

HE KNOWS PAUL RYAN IS A GLOBALIST ILLEGAL LOVING KEK

HE EXPOSED THE NOSE AND PAUL IS RUNNING SCARED, PLEASE GET UPDATED.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BselxNK4q-0

FPBP
All Cuckservatives must be purged from office

not in it's current form I don't

He's not going to lose, but Trump is. Why should Ryan waste his time pandering to a loser?

He didn't want the job anyway...

We don't. We abandon him like he has abandoned the principles he campaigned on.

Paul Ryan isn't going to lose, he's extremely well loved by his electorate.

Of course not. Let this part burn in ashes. Let fascism spring forth and crush this fake democracy!

He looks like a stereotypical cool dad from the 50's.

Sometimes, when you love someone, you have to just let them go.

Can someone remind me why we want to save Paul Ryan again?

We don't.

We're gonna elect Paul Nehlen to replace him.

I like Paul Ryan tbqh

Example A, the leaf.

No suprise there, mini-Satan

So if Ryan loses to Nehlen, he automatically becomes the Speaker of the House or he remains in the House but loses his throne of God-King of Wisconsin to Nehlen? Redpill on what happens if Ryan loses to Nehlen.

He doesn't become speaker. GOP chooses a new speaker IF they maintain a majority. If not, Democrats choose a speaker.

who

The man running against Paul Ryan

but nehlen is going to lose tho lmao

Nehlen please. What if hes one of them and just wanted to get a quick paycheck himself?

Does Paul Nehlen actually have a chance to win there, or is it Cuckservative Country? I haven't seen or heard much about him.

What will it mean if Nehlen loses?

Fuck Ryan. I hope Paul Nehlen wins. Trump needs all the support he can get.

This.

Who the fuck wants to save Ryan? Democrats?

WE DON'T

NEHLEN IS OUR MAN

I'm a Wisco kid, not from Ryan's district, however. Although there is massive Trump support around here, there are also lots of Bernbots. I don't see him being unseated. All of our elections are rigged around here.

ivn.us/2015/07/20/report-2014-voting-machine-tampering-likely-wisconsin-ohio-kansas/

Get your ass to 1st CD and vote for Nehlen

Paul Ryan isn't going to lose. BREXIT has caused you delusionalfags to be even more delusional

a paul ryan loss will show trump''s movement is real

paul ryan is running scared

is this the guy he's running against?

dubs of truth

paul ryan is keeping secret and low profile because he's hoping no one will find out about Nehlen

the press doesn't talk about him and the establishment R's are keeping his name from spreading in the primary

This

He's an entitled fussy little douche who wanted to let the Republican Primary crash and burn to stop trump.

He's the GOPe golden boy who can go fuck himself.

truth revelation

Since this is Sup Forums, let's put this in terms retards can understand:
Paul Ryan is going to win.
Donald Trump is going to lose.
Why should a winner pander to a loser?

>HOW DO WE SAVE PAUL RYAN?

Hes an establishment shit and one way street conservative. We are better off without him. Plus he betrayed the entire party the moment he got the speakership.

Fuck paul ryan

>wanting to save a globalist traitor

>1488
HES OUR GUY BOYS

LYIN' RYAN!

I still like him. Dude's a great policy wonk if not a dynamic or exciting candidate. I'd like to see what he can do as Speaker with a Republican president.

But he's not my congressman. If the people in his district don't want him, they don't want him.

Still, now everyone gets to see why he kept asking not to be elected Speaker; it's totally thankless, and he gets blamed for everything.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/house/

Sup Forums getting excited over nothing like usual

Is he 1/2 scale or what? The guy is like 3 feet tall?

Fuck Paul Ryan, he's the globalist cuckservative who condemns Trump whenever some "controversy" is on the news.

There's no saving cucks

>May 27
It's like you can't read or lack all critical thinking.

Wiscofag here. Ryan is essentialy unopposedin the primary. There's just some NEET running against him.

>constantly undermining the republican nominee
>liking that

Prince Harry for King of America

Like this?

>local cheesedick, pork recipient detected

when can i vote for this man?

Next week; August 9th. Do it WI bro.

Ryan represents one of the last remnants of the Bush-era neo-con Republican party, so of course I want this faggot voted out. He's a sellout globalist that's for open borders and the TPP. He'll probably win but I support his ouster.