Ouch!

Trumpfags, time to order your helium

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
longroom.com/polls/
longroom.com/discussions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Lola, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; facebook, the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on Sup Forums, my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the first comment is amazing, thank you everyone!!

Why are lefty cunts like you obsessed with silencing the right?

Is it because you are afraid we will shine a light on your bullshit?

Preach brother preach

Sounds like you are the one trying to silence someone right now

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

longroom.com/polls/

عذراً لخطاب الكراهية أحمد.

Longroom? Aren't they Trumpshills?

>ctr bullshit

Shill

He asked a legitimate question how isthat shutting someone down? OP is sub Australian tier shitposting. While her graph is unsettling if true wich I doubt there is no link to the source wich is a classic newfag tumbler mistake. Alsowhy can't you assholes make a thread properly? If you are going to proxy that flag you should at least be good at trolling.

no. they use unbiased polls.

polls are skewed, oversampled and tampered with. this is well known:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

she is not winning. there is no new support. trump is still ahead.

So why does Princeton election consortium have a record of excellent outcome validity?

who knows. that's called a non-sequitur. doesn't have any bearing on my statement. try harder.

>statistics
>exact science
Hahahhahahah, statistics is on par with women's studies. It can't predict anything.

Hahahahaha

Buy your helium all the same

source on graph dopey

>propagating shilled media

i hope they replace him with anyone. this guy is toasted. I cant believe this board is so fucking oblivious to it. I dunno if it's mass dellusion or simply the TIDF

I mean just look at that fucking shit

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It's been like that for months now and hillary did everything wrong. You have no counter arguement to this except yelling ''urrr CTR'' like fucking aspies

>You have no counter arguement to this except yelling ''urrr CTR'' like fucking aspies
One doesnt need a counter argument when you didnt provide one to counter.

It's no secret that the media is insanely biased, we put our faith in ourselves and those who are like-minded.

What kind of argument is "give up because we say you have no chance"?

>opinion written by a complete hack whose opinion has been consistently wrong all year

longroom.com/polls/
longroom.com/polls/
longroom.com/polls/

but that's ok, just keep posting your biased msm polls to make yourself feel better about impending trump landslide victory.

TRUMP AINT FUCKING LOSING KEKS HE AINT FUCKING LOSING YOU STUPID KIKE KEKS SHILLS

get
fuCKING
BTFO
GET BTFO
BY ME
AND THE TRUMPGEN
BTFO

Queue the music

ok dude play the everything is rigged gambit. i guess fox news is pro-democrat too now with the +10 hillary lead

- Disaproval rating through the roof
- GOP in panic mode
- lose every polls
- is in trouble in several GOP strongholds

There's media bias of course but to think they fabricated all of this is insane.

alright dude trust that one site ive never heard of in my life. anyway the GOP has no spine it's not like theyre gonna replace him. So I guess we'll see in november

>longroom.com/discussions

suure

Momma warned me about talking to shills, but I'm gonna do it anyway

Fox oversampled the everloving shit out of Dems and undersampled Indy voters even worse than CNN.

>There's media bias of course but to think they fabricated all of this is insane.

How so? Do they not have the ability? Is there not solid evidence of collusion at this point?

Did Fox news stand up and say "hey it's bad that this muslims guy's son died, but the constitution in no way extends the bill of rights to non-citizens in foreign nations and such a statement deserves to be attacked"? Because that's unbiased and logical.

No, they didnt, because they rather push the BS narrative of Trump vs "gold start" parents.

Fox isnt in the business of advancing the GOP's interests, and surely not Trump's.

Also, look to the questions asked in these polls, are the blatant push polls with leading questions about current drama?

Didnt CNN omit the entire 18-535 demographic in one poll?

>today

Good thing the election is 3 months away.

The only people that hold up models as evidence are people that don't understand modelling.

Why helium?

Because at least your final breath will sound fucking hilarious

He's suggesting we'll kill ourselves.

Suffocating yourself with a helium bag is a popular means of suicide among the elderly because it's quick and painless.

>alright dude trust that one site ive never heard of in my life

not my fault and not an argument.

just because you've never heard of a site doesn't make it invalid. the methodology is simple and transparent. msm polls are oversampling dem's compared to the voting public. pretty basic dishonesty.

dat death tho

The polls for this election are moot as party affiliation has shifted so much with demexit and repexit. Based on a statistical professor a conservitive will win and he's predicted countless elections with over 90% accuracy.

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF