PAUL RUNNING SCARED

Sup Forums GET UPDATED, THIS IS OUR NEW MAN.

HE KNOWS PAUL RYAN IS A GLOBALIST ILLEGAL LOVING KEK

HE EXPOSED THE NOSE AND PAUL IS RUNNING SCARED, PLEASE GET UPDATED.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BselxNK4q-0 [Open]

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen
youtube.com/watch?v=MJJBALXRhbY
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/house/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Sup Forums can't stand Paul Ryan
>literally Sup Forums the candidate runs for his spot
>no one cares

>HE KNOWS PAUL RYAN IS A GLOBALIST ILLEGAL

Republican extremists eating their own - what a comedy!

>their own
>Paul Ryan

No

It's not about republicans vs democrats, or liberal vs conservative, or left vs right.
It's about globalists vs nationalists.
This divides all walks of life down the middle, including democrats and republicans

It was Nehlen's 39+ tweet rampage that secured his madman status.

There were no survivors: twitter.com/pnehlen (scroll down to numbered tweets)

We actually get a chance to have another Trump in another power, and we're totally ignoring it.

not just their own he's one of their best. its not a snake eating its own tail its staring with its head first

Damn the globalist are out tonight.
For my water filters ready.

Got my*

>Their own
Cuckservatives must be purged. Paul Ryan must go.

>NOT READY TO ENDORSE

We have got to make sure Nehlen beats Ryan in the upcoming primary. Spread his name as far and as wide as possible.

Ryan is such a fucking scumbag.

youtube.com/watch?v=MJJBALXRhbY

how are the polls?

>Behold, once Hillary is elected this will belong to you.

heads will roll

you broke my heart, paul. you broke my heart.

>(((polls)))

wisconsin guy here, unfortunately paul ryan is a representative from one of the most cucked districts of the nation (Milwaukee and their surroundings), even fucking reince preibus is from here. Im from Madison and we have a die hard liberal faggot as our representative, and an open lesbian in the senate. hopefully this guy wins but its unlikely

Paul ryan is a filthy globalist.

that means not good, right?

Paul Ryan looks 100% ashkenazi jewish. I think it is very strange that the establishment defends this guy. He's their Khazar shill on the inside, that's why. Yeah I've heard he is Irish and Catholic but this is the same sham the kikes have used for centuries to infiltrate our societies. Look at his eyes. He has those unnatural looking blue eyes like a shifty dead eyed kike with some of our DNA. Like Jim Wales for example.

He has an ashkenazi khazar kike nose, ears, and hair. And he's their guy. One of the only neocohens remaining. Primitively-looking sub human from the same toxic population of kikes trapped for millenia behind the Caucasus mountains. We need to expose their ilk and send these pigs to the slaughter

bump, Nehlen is based as fuck, no wonder Trump couldn't just endorse Ryan

I honestly don't know if you're memeing me or not

link?

those are old, nehlen is much more close now, but is still a double digit lead by ryan tho. besides globalists already paid a lot of money to put this clown in there, they are not going to let a bunch of cheese eaters in a fly over state to ruin that for them

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/house/

gg

If he is Jewish it's pretty watered down

Usually with Jews you can tell by:
>The name
>The nose (curves and points down, like a hook, also longer than a normal nose)
>The strongly sloped forehead
>The short jaw (face altogether looks a little more beak-like)
>Egg shaped eye orbits

Once you get good at recognizing them, you can also sort of tell just by the general overall facial structure. Eyebrow ridges, cheekbones....etc.

Many many Ashkenazi have black hair, usually curly. But not all of them, for some it's red, or even blonde. This isn't a clear identifier. But if they have black hair, it does stack the probability in favor of a positive identification.

They are easiest to identify by the way they talk, write, speak, act, and argue. Their brain in other words, it's very distinct.
Lots of emotionalism and agenda pushing. Think Hollywood, notice the overly effusive emotionalism in practically everything. This comes out of Yiddish culture.

>Fight of his life
What is this meme?

>no debates
What?

I definitely agree with you. He looks like a watered down ashkenazi to me. It would be interesting to see a family tree. The establishment loves this guy for some reason like one of their own.

Then again, the Irish often have part of that look to them. No offense to the Irish. I'm part Irish myself. Just something I've noticed

>1488
HE HAS KEK ON HIS SIDE