Politics is shit, christian filth are ruining everything...

Politics is shit, christian filth are ruining everything, and SJWs are forcing their almost as cancerous agendas into every concevable media. Whats a cartoon thatd make me feel happy again, without all the retarded shoehorned politics that many comics and cartoons have.

Why do alt right fedoras continue to embarrass themselves each and every day?

OP if gay people in comic books is the biggest thing concerning you about modern comic's and cartoons then you're either really fucking blind or really fucking autistic.

You're right OP, you should just kill yourself to end your suffering.

Im far from Sup Forums, im actually bi myself. Gay characters dont bother me, shit like this does.

>jokes bother me

Well jeez, maybe you should stop being a sensitive crybaby.

But like again there are more concerning things here. The worry isn't the SJW agenda, the worry is the fact that Marvel Comics are so desperate for attention that they will whore themselves out to any group they think will buy their books (but actually won't).

>thinking this is a joke
Its real and marvel raped modok and stripped his dignity by making him a trump sterotype.

This is what anime is for, man.

Japan doesn't give a solitary shit.

t. people who don't read comics

How and why would you assume anyone who laments over political shit flinging in comics is part of the "alt-right"? The OP never took any side in the first place yet you decided to lump the OP as right wing.

But I never said he was. I just think he's a crybaby faggot.

Its not his fault, i understand where anons coming from. Theres too many conservatards pouring out of there containment board, so he assumed that i might be one, even though im a liberal complaining about other liberals.

You have a containment board; it's called /lgbt/.

I have noticed how every hardcore atheist here is American for some reason, is America the Christian version of Iran or what?

well given the example you gave, then Steven Univesre
>Passively Progressive, instead of pushing agenda down their throats,
>never derailed a character to make a potshot at real life politices

Whats the problem? Are you not allowed to make jokes in comic books anymore?

>christian filth are ruining everything

It's more an Anglo thing.

Beast Wars and Batman: The Animated Series.

trust me you'll enjoy those two shows.

He sounds like a skinhead Sup Forums fag who worships nordic/druid gods and bitches about SJWs and Jews.

Sealab 2021

I don't want to be a jerk, but I'm pretty sure the boards with the most cross site pollution are also the most common to do this accusation stuff/co/ is one of them

Western Europe is far from religious, but not many of them are hardline atheists, just agnostic.

Remember the one guy we had posting in Thor threads who bought hardcore into Aryan supremacy pagan symbolism and was a legit Satanist on top of it?

Pretty sure skinhead Sup Forumsfags don't shit talk Christianity as they view it as "the one true religion" and all.

You can interpret anything as political if you analyze it hard enough. So no, there's nothing I can recommend.

Nah those guys are all autist Nordic pagans.

Satanists are just Christians trying to be edgy, because they're still worshiping a Christian Deity, albeit an evil one. I'd imagine Satan thinking the most devout Christian zealot is more valuable to him than his actual worshipers though.

alt right fedoras usually don't shut the fuck up about politics and social controversy.

I don't think you have a very clear idea of the beliefs of most Satanists.

Op is fucking autistic that is just as worse than trigglypuff.

He probably thinks a banana sitting on the produce section is a gay agenda

>Christian filth are ruining everything
But the best characters are Christian.

Neither do most other satanists, funnily enough.

Last time I checked, they weren't the ones who drove a Scientist to tears over a shirt or disgraced an award winning scientist over comments taken out of context.

>Satanists are just Christians trying to be edgy
No, they're generally atheists trying to be the next level of edgelord.

>because they're still worshiping a Christian Deity, albeit an evil one
Satan isn't a deity, he is a creature like every other angel there is.

>I'd imagine Satan thinking the most devout Christian zealot is more valuable to him than his actual worshipers though
Really, he doesn't have anything he really values, his entire mission is petty spite because Humans encapsulate both material and spiritual aspects of God's Creation and Satan's jealous. Hence why the Fall of Man was divorcing the perfect unity of flesh and spirit in man by making them mortal.

Hillary's going to win under 10 states. Book it.

Aren't most satanist 3edgy5u teenagers and really goddamn weird people

"To some degree Satanism is purely a kind of disease of Christianity. You've got to really be Christian to believe in Satan."