Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE EDITION

>EASY MODE: Say something nice about the poster's country above you

>HARD MODE: Say something nice about Blacks, Muslims and Jews.

>INSANE MODE: Give a reason why Donald Trump should NOT be President of the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QmKQ5
archive.is/uZcsR
archive.is/Sk8Dm
archive.is/mf3kB
archive.is/niIli
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We took your pretty women, now our women are beautiful

I want to fuck Puck.

you fags call your cookies biscuits
you fags literally just looked at the ground and that's how you named your country
you fags live in germany

Because Hillary getting will only last a few months before she has her final stroke and dies. At least then we may actually get a Democrat that is kinda Votable (maybe? I do not know the pool of candidates you have over there)

How is Puck so cute?

Insane Mode: We need to elect Clinton so can have Civil War 2: The Rise of the Imperium.

We have the BEST elections.

Hard: I've never met a black weeb I didn't like. I've met a few.

Insane: Electing Clinton will make my smug faggot friends shut up from the sheer orgasmic bliss they feel from voting for someone who thinks they didn't deserve to get married up until it was politically expedient.

>Move to Iceland
>Stay here

I dont know what to do

>>EASY MODE: Say something nice about the poster's country above you
I ... have nothing.

Budapest is a beautiful city :)

Your mountains are nice I guess

V4 SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE

Finalnd
Well that's obvious,

You all export the best plumbers in the world i also wish i could clean a toilet aswell as you

Would be cool to hike in your country.

Y'all niggaz make great wine and pastries

I like your military flagg. You know, the white one.

you have good sausages

you helped our military to have discipline

Everything were your from is bigger Texas.

Thanks for McDonalds

Polish women are extremely beautiful

With Hillary we'll see way more happenings at least
repetitive numbers for truth

well praise kek

REAL Sup Forums HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

My girlfriend is from estonia thank you

witnessed

checked

No problem, Leafbro

SAGE THIS FUCKING THREAD IN ALL FIELDS

Literally world's best flag

this guy left the EU
AND he is saging this thread!!

EASY: Britbongs are stupid
HARD: black cunt shit shitskin niggers kill the kikes jews gas chamber mudshits
INSANE: Hail God Emperor Trump

fuck off

Is good with money.

Trump shouldn't be president because he's a jew puppet.

Immediately after gaining the nomination;

He officially received the support of jewish billionaire Sheldon Adelson

archive.is/QmKQ5

He officially condemned anti-semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time

archive.is/uZcsR

He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood jewish banker as his national finance chairman

archive.is/Sk8Dm

He tasked his AIPAC lobbyist jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican convention

archive.is/mf3kB

He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee

archive.is/niIli

Based Israel at it again

their waffen-ss volunteers were brave soldiers

the jews are admirable ethno-nationalists and we should aspire to be more like them, blacks and muslims fought for us in ww2

trump is pro-jew

Donner kebab is nice

No comments.
Blacks are hard working slaves. Muslims hate jews, women and faggots, and jews hate muslims.
Trump should not be pres because he should be the God Emperor of the new American Empire.

Blacks sure do host some fun and interesting church services! Muslims are very devoted to their cause. Jews sure are rich!

>>EASY MODE: Say something nice about the poster's country above you
You have nice singers I love Avril Lavigne.

>>HARD MODE: Say something nice about Blacks, Muslims and Jews.
Blacks were KINGS and Islam is a Religion of Peace. Remember the 6 million Jews.

>>INSANE MODE: Give a reason why Donald Trump should NOT be President of the USA
Because we're winning too much, I don't want to win anymore.

>Muslims hate jews, women and faggots

Muslims hate men, not women, retard.

>EASY MODE
- Everything is so big and bombastic in America. It's clear to see why your country is much a media sensation. America never fails to entertain me.
>HARD MODE
Some blacks are pretty bro-tier. Muslims are okay when they keep their religion to themselves and don't impose it on their surroundings. Never met a Jew but I'm sure they're alright too. Only hate the zionist and globalist ones.
>INSANE MODE
Donald Trump is a possible Jew/Globalist puppet or maybe even a plant by Hillary.

of course CTR shill likes the elf whore

the british disappoint me more and more each day

>Easy
I like Farage and Monty Python is the shit

>Hard
I've met some (legal) African imigrants, they were pretty cool. Jewish comedians are pretty good. Can't say shit about Muzzies.

>Insane
Because he didn't pick Carson as VP

Anime is life

How about posting real best girl?

Master race of Asia

sure

bumpu desu~

Love the look from London Eye

how good is re zero?

Nice tech and Burguers.

It's nice and then it teaches you how to hate everything

I long for the day the subhumans shall be slaughtered to the last, in an actual genocide.
All subsaharan and jews and arabs and women and turks and south americans and indians and... So many work in front of us, we will be busy.

May death and destruction be in our future, or subhumanisation and extinction are the only thing in Humanity's future.
May we find the will to cull the subhumans, before their mass reach critical mass.

>superpower before 2100

inb4 "designated, pajeet, poo in the loo, etc."

you guys are pretty creepy on the internet and need to learn how to poo in the loo but most of you are bro tier and bring good banter

1. Well you have a warm country, And your country used to be respectable and prosperous

2. Blacks, Jews and Muslims have a very strong sense of community, The only thing us whites need to learn from them.

3. Donald Trump should not be president becouse he is a horrible politician, The only reason i would support him is because he is way less terrible than Hillary.

Your language sounds like a hipster burrito took a shit on a copy of Latin for Dummies.