Severe negro fatigue

American here up in Toronto for a little bit. Nice to not be drowning in niggers. Last week I actually had a breakdown in private after work. I have to deal with at least 15 to 20 niggers a hour coming into the liquor store me and my brother own together and i see them stocking up on expensive shit using EBT cards to buy it. I turn on my TV just about every commercial ,every TV show has at least five niggers in it and a bunch of goofy white people acting like retards. Every other movie that comes out is either about slavery,ghetto shit or some made up black hero. All the music out there is either rap or at least black influenced. Fashion is all ghetto shit. Kids all act like niggers or cucks who make excuses for niggers. Eight years of a nigger president,daily chimpouts,black lives matter,those wrinkles on the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck,black women and their big fat mouths going 24-7,Will Smith and his faggot family. I am all niggered out. WTF is going on?! How much more can White people take? Did you idiots forget we outnumber these chimps? They are not even marginally intelligent!! You ever talk to a nigger?! it is like talking to a three year old on crack!!! God damn it i can't take anymore! I can't go back to Chicago. I just can't. Canada would be great but they got the white nigger Trudeau for PM. Seriously POL i am about to go on a nigger killing spree.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Tvhru7S3XU
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=SYG4okfEQwY
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94&list=RDxFIG72iLRIc&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toronto is full of blacks so I'm not sure what you're seeing.

>i am about to go on a nigger killing spree

Enjoy being vanned by the FBI, faggot.

>he accepts EBT at a liquor store

Hahaha

Toronto is the blackest city in canada
>whatmate?

LOL.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Tvhru7S3XU

>stocking up on expensive shit using EBT cards to buy it
Are you for real? Is it possible, in burgerland, to actually buy booze on food stamps?
Fucking hell...

>Toronto is full of blacks so I'm not sure what you're seeing.
It's a matter of degree. Chicago is 32% negroid. Toronto is 8.5%.

I live in a Toronto neighbourhood with disproportionately many niggers but nowhere close to the level of Chicongo and I don't watch TV, yet I'm sick of them too. I've had to deal with the aftermath of housing these animals as a landlord. I don't want to be a slum lord, while these chimps wreck everything. I'm never again renting to niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Niggers are vile. I'm around them everyday and they are useless.

No, its not possible. Some stores would ring up shit like "20 gallons of milk" and then let them take 3/4 of that value in liquor. maybe even lower, like half of that value. So the store makes a big profit and writes it off.

But the cards automatically deny any non-food item that is scanned.

Why live in Chicago? Go West dude. I'm in Wyoming. Very very few niggers here.

>be American
>get BLACKED
lmao white bois r pussies

>those wrinkles on the back of Forest Whitaker's neck

just look at those creatures in OPs pic. I would have nightmares thinking about them living in any property i manage. they cant be housebroken.

>tfw I'm moving to Chicago after living in Toronto my whole life

please god no

this is exactly what I feared

it's just 24/7 bombardment?

The FBI will be with you shortly mate.

cracker here living in newark nj... feel your pain. had to drive to a diff liquor store yesterday because nigs were fighting in front of my local one. i've lived here my whole life. 32 years and never felt racial tension like this. being forced to move. shit really sucks. i got jumped a couple weeks ago at a fucking italian ice stand on a sunday night.

You need MoonMan friend.

Play Moonman while wearing a MoonMask during your spree.

youtube.com/watch?v=SYG4okfEQwY

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94&list=RDxFIG72iLRIc&index=2

>I'm tired of niggers!
>Owns a liquor store in Chimpcongo
You brought this on yourself, faggot.

Feels bad man. Come to Australia, we have Abbos but they're almost a non-entity in the major cities and rural centres in the east.

Sell your liquor store and set up a new one in Montana.

Everyone is tired of niggers and living in Chicago is a mistake if you really hate them.

start putting anti freeze in the liquor

>hates the priblem
>makes his living from exploiting the problem
definition if hypocrisy

I worked at a pharmacy and I would watch and had to ring up people who would buy some small thing like a candy bar for their dat obnoxious kid and turn around to buy beer or smokes with that cash. That on the cash side, then they had the ebt side.
Welfare rats, all of them no exceptions.
Niggers in general though are just rude and think its funny when their punk kids act the same way. I hate niggers. So much so that ill just say all of them, because frankly the respectable blacks are so few and far between I might as well not waste energy on discernment.

Come here with your alcohol. We can play hockey. Bring your sister too.

Rock and roll is black music too. What do you listen to?

There is no such thing as black music. There's music and then there's noise.

Torontian white male working in a welfare office in Toronto, at work right now.

AMA

It's better that the gibs handed out from the government go back into the pockets of local business owners than multinational kike corporations

And this is the program that the left says is practically devoid of fraud, and if you challenge them on it they say you just want to see poor/black people suffer.

Who abuses welfare the most? I work irregular hours like 5am-2pm or 6pm to 4am and have Friday off, I pretty much only see non whites in public it's terrifying

He could have chosen a worse vocation. Child protective services in Chicago would be terrible. Plus you have to find a new home for those animals instead of just putting them down.

I work in a location in North Etobicoke, rexdale, so it's hard to judge based off a single location, because rexdale is pretty non-white, but definitely by far at this location at least the recipients of welfare are overwhelmingly blacks. Next is Arabs or middle easterners, then south Asians, then southeast Asians, then whites, then Asians. About half of the blacks alone are Somalians or Ethiopians or some other alien looking Muslim blacks. Some people or families have been on welfare literally for decades, judging by the size of their files, I think it would be safe to assume some have been on it since they were born. Most people are relatively respectful and polite, some are rude and very entitled, and a lot are just plain stupid and have no urge whatsoever to find work and get of welfare.

Why the hell would you move to Chicago right now? It's murder rates are fucking ridiculous. Chicago Niggers are some of the worst, and all the strict gun control laws in Illinois mean than only criminal niggers have guns.

Canadian cops are shit at solving hit and runs, just letting you know..

Anybody else notice how nigger music always features that Chimp-like "Woooooop!" in the background?

I fucking hate nigger culture, We need to stop pretending that it's acceptable.

(I tried to post a webm of an example of "chimp-tunes" but 4chin says the file is too big... even though I saved it from a Sup Forums thread last week)

Fucking Niggers.

Disgusting, my girlfriend lives in etobicoke and I hate driving through it. Being crammed onto a streetcar in traffic with no A/C and a flock of third world shit is such an enriching cultural experience

You think thats bad? I live in alabama, half my fucking town are niggers.

I've never noticed that, no.

Man up and take it to orovise for you and your family or be a punk bitch and kill yourself nerd since your such an emotionally weak bitch

Houston here. After hurricane Katrina the feds relocated the nigs from New Orleans here. Fuck my life.

Waiting to see you on the nooz
Go for the high score

WOOOOOP!

>
>
>

Here's the big question:

There are millions of people that join the army or work in the police force.

Why hasn't a single one of them purchased or manufactured a high grade silencer, made an all black ninja suit, and gone on a stealth nigger shooting spree at night? It isn't rocket science.

You shoot one or 2 in a group, and then you travel 20 blocks away and do it again.

No one will see your face. No one will hear them die.

I'm not condoning this. But it's an idea.

We all have such similar stories

>Seriously POL i am about to go on a nigger killing spree.

SAM HYDE WAS NO PUSSY UNLIKE U

Etobicoke is still pretty white compared to the other parts of Toronto like Scarborough and north York lol. Central Etobicoke along bloor is pretty nice and decent amount of whites. Except the north of Etobicoke is shit, just blacks and non-whites everywhere

Dude, it's illegal to buy alcohol or tobacco product on EBT so QUIT FUCKING PERMITTING IT!

My parents live in Scarborough, I feel nothing but anger when I see these parasites polluting the once white neighborhoods, they would be nothing without our innovation but the boomers gave it all away. Moving to Niagara on the lake hopefully, never seen a non white around there except chinese tourists going to the falls

liar. you can't buy alcohol with EBT.

Things are just too good for everyone, gradually lose everything, things are good enough, its like the "Boiling frog":
"The premise is that if a frog is put suddenly into boiling water, it will jump out, but if it is put in cold water which is then brought to a boil slowly, it will not perceive the danger and will be cooked to death. The story is often used as a metaphor for the inability or unwillingness of people to react to or be aware of threats that rise gradually."

dude wtf... move to bloomfield or clifton. newark is a shit hole.

We are all about to go on a nigger killing spree senpai. The key is to get a nice gf and play vidya.
KYS cuck nigger

>half of the blacks alone are Somalians

Somalians are the niggers of niggers and they're spreading everywhere.

Our immigration policies are broken beyond repair when trash like this has a better chance to move to your country exploiting the Asylum laws than a EU qualified citizen to America or a US or Canadian citizen to the EU.

>I have to deal with at least 15 to 20 niggers a hour coming into the liquor store me and my brother own together and i see them stocking up on expensive shit using EBT cards to buy it.

That should make you happy, nitwit. Negroes coming in an actually buying liquor, instead of flash robbing or murdering you, is good for business.

Like every city it depends on the area
I live in Toronto and barely see niggers. They are concentrated in two specific areas.