Just saw the extended cut for the first time, never saw theatrical

Just saw the extended cut for the first time, never saw theatrical.

This movie was horrible and full of plotholes and pointless subplots.

>Just saw posts on Sup Forums
>Hey let me get in on this action by copying the same exact post again

Just saw the toilet, there's blood in my pee.

>full of plotholes and pointless subplots.
Like?

Why don't you go write a lengthy post about it on your tumblr page.

Because he's getting replies here.

Why do you "people" think your opinion is worth its own thread?

This post is full of plotholes and pointless subplots.
Where's the reasons and justifications? Why is it being posted here?

You probably just ate a lot of beets

No, I've got kidney stones. Plus beets suck.

As an emergency healthcare provider I would strongly suggest speaking with your physician.

then it sucks being you

Yeah, pretty badly. But does it suck as much as Zac Snyder's Batman V Superman?

BvS

t. mad DCfriends

>have a movie called Batman v Superman
>fight is four minutes or so long
>fight itself is probably one of the worst fights Snyder has ever filmed, which is literally his thing
>its slow and full of bizarre pauses from both batman and superman
>meanwhile the follow up of the warehouse scene is exciting, longer and infinitely better made not only viserally but on a technical level too
>then in the big climax, Superman dies for literally no reason in another dull fight where Wonder Woman is by far the best part
>even in this new cut Superman still has barely any lines and most of them are just exposition
it's really obvious where Snyder's gives zero fucks about Superman

Nobody thinks that.

I love it. Everyone who shits on this movie parrots the same exact shit.
>muh plothole
but I have yet to see someone have a criticism actually about a plot hole rather than just a trivial "that could never happen in real life" comment. No shit its capeshit. Same holds true for every superhero movie ever made.

>if i leave my head in the sand, i'll never hear legitimate criticisms!

>then in the big climax, Superman dies for literally no reason
>Clark makes the ultimate sacrifice to save humanity despite the turmoil, rejection and judgement from humanity as a whole.
>Clark: My world doesn't exist anymore.
>Clark: This is my world. You are my world.
>In doing so, he not only saves the world from Doomsday, but "saves" Bruce and restores his faith in humanity
>Clark: No one stays good in this world.
>Bruce: Men are still good.
See, ya fuckers are just too dumb so you claim the movie is shit. Fuck off the internet fuckboy.

At least there's no blood in your poo. Like in my case.

Did Lex want Batman to steal his files? That's the only way he could have known about Kryptonite and then try to steal it

And if he did want Batman to steal the files, why did he let Batman see the meta-human research?

That's stupid

>>then in the big climax, Superman dies for literally no reason
The entire point was that Superman will die to save humanity even after they've turned their backs on him. Do you really need everything spoonfed to you?

Lex wanted to set up a partnership with Batman and his server had high-tech encryption. No one could normally crack it. That's why Wonder Woman gave the files back to Batman.

He knew Bruce was Batman and he wanted Batman to steal the Kryptonite, because he wanted to set Batman against Superman

So if he wanted Batman to steal the Kryptonite, Batman would have to know about the effects Kryptonite would cause on a Kryptonian.

And the only way for Batman to know about that was if he hacked into Lex research.

Batman already knew about the kryptonite found haf-away accross the world and that the army and other people wanted it.

I don't think he wanted Batman to steal it.

Sup Forums desperately needs a new policy: making a BvS thread is a bannable offense.

i agree that lex initially didn't want batman to steal it. he just want batman fights superman. how? that doesn't matter, he'd improvise according to the circumstances. lex just needs to make the senate explosion and fake angry messages from wally. with or without kryptonite, lex knows batman will still fight superman.

i've no problem with BvS thread, it sure has flaws. it's those summerfags who just making new thread without any intention to discuss that should be banned

If Lex wanted Batman to have a chance against Superman, he would need to make sure he had kryptonite.

And even if Batman knew about Kryptonite beforehand, he had no way of testing its effects. So going against Superman would be a shot in the dark. What are the chances that a green rock would make Superman weak?

its so fucking true. haha i never thought of it. the most disposable storyline is the one they chose for the title

>muh symbolism

doomsday was rushed in and absolute shit

Lex was going to off Superman himself with the kryptonite. It was only after Batman stole it that he tried to pit Superman against Batman.

>seriously defending Superman dying
No, fuck you. By that point, Superman and Batman were ALREADY fighting together, so in Bruce's eyes, he'd already seen he was wrong.

>being so assblasted that BvS was genuinely a bad movie you think it can't even be brought up
Seriously?

>It was only after Batman stole it that he tried to pit Superman against Batman.
remember the returned checks for wally? that was lex's doing, which implies it has been quite a while that lex wanted to make bruce angry. besides, inviting both bruce and clark to his house is clearly intentional.

Hmm. Maybe you're right. I just think that Lex seemed a bit frustrated that Batman had stolen the kryptonite.

that batman warehouse scene

>Lex smirks when he finds out Bruce stole the kryptonite
We don't know if this was his *initial* plan but he makes it work. This is a man with a million back-up plans and countermeasures.

>I failed him life. I won't fail him in death.
Gives more meaning to Bruce's change of heart. I mean, Bruce realises what he's become during the 'save Martha' scene, but what Clark does at the end has significance. Jor-El was stabbed by Zod to death, then Doomsday, created with Zod's body, stabs Clark to death.

Also
>Movie opens with a funeral
>Movie closes with a funeral

He literally smirks when he finds out Bruce broke into LexCorp. He also says that Bruce's hate was '2 years ripe' and mentions the cheques. He personally invites Bruce to the party and requests Clark be there too.

Jesus Christ, ANOTHER BvS thread? Come on, guys, aren't you sick of this already? Retreading over the same arguments over and over again? Just give up.

Lex initially wanted to do everything legit with the back-up of the congress.

In a perfect world the senators would give him access to everything, let him kill Superman after another scheme that'd damage Superman's reputation further and help him monitor and devise plans against the other meta-humans.

But the female senator crossed him, blocking the import of the kryptonite, forcing him to cross it to the country illegally. It was only then that he decided to use Wallace Keefer, the wheelchair dude, to kill everybody in the made-up hearing, further ruining Superman's reputation and giving Batman another push.

Doomsday was created because he had no faith that Batman would succeed against Superman.

Beets are top tier fool
That's probably why nature is fucking you over because you refuse to live by natural law and eat some fucking vegetables

To say it gives more significance is such a cop out. You're telling me Supes took a nuke to stop Doomsday, but its only from dying that Batman realized, holy shit this guys actually a hero?

And who gives a shit about these stabbing cycles or funerals? It's empty pathos and you damn well know that. Superman's death is a bad and pointless scene in a movie comprised of bad and pointless scenes.

Superman's funeral left me emotional.

Well no shit, it's a Snyder movie. The only retards defending this are either Sup Forums contrarians or the same snyderfags who for the last 3 years have been screeching over non-existent Donner bias or are still bitching about Disney payoffs instead of admitting blatant flaws that pretty much everyone out there saw.

Same thing is going to happen next year when Justice League drops.

There was nothing wrong with the movie other than it length and lack or fight and jokes.

>literally three months of criticisms
>there's multiple threads right now on Sup Forums detailing its flaws
>it's practically perfect guys

Did i say the movie is perfect? And the flaws that people pick apart are "not muh" and plot-holes that aren't plot-holes just nit-picking shit. Shit like wondering why Lois came back for the spear despite the movie showing that she was aware of that something was happening with the Scout Ship and seeing the nuke go off and something falling to the ground.

Just wait, Snyder will get a pass once his movie is light and jokey and fun.

Even Devin "ISIS is morally better than Gamergate": Faraci is starting to be swayed.

That implies Snyder can actually make a good movie.

That Flash/Batman "banter" scene was fucking painful.

A fucking nuke is INCOMPARABLE to a Kryptonian beast. I'm not saying that Clark dying was what made Bruce realise his mistakes, but only positioned him further to honour Clark in his death. Throughout the movie we're shown how the public and media is viewing Superman. They're criticising him, holding anti-Superman rallies, protesting, burning and hanging Superman-like dolls, his monument is vandalised. Superman's monument is posed with hand forward, opened, symbolising how Clark is here to help humanity. But the public and those against Superman take advantage of this, Wallace literally takes advantage of Superman's opened hand and uses it to climb up to graffiti on the statue.
But after Superman's death, we're shown that Metropolis is empty, the streets, numerous businesses, even the Daily Planet is empty. Because everyone is out mourning the death of Superman. People are no longer living in fear of him, people no longer see him as an all powerful God who could burn the whole place down, just as a savoir of humanity and beacon of hope. "If you seek his monument, look around you." Lois most likely published her findings about Lex as he was arrested and an article about his arrest was in the paper, so now everyone knows the truth about what happened in Africa.

No it wasn't. And 300 was good before Sucker Punch retroactively made all Snyder's work shit.

>You're telling me Supes took a nuke to stop Doomsday, but its only from dying that Batman realized, holy shit this guys actually a hero?
It's not "Oh shit he's a hero." it's "This is what Clark is willing to sacrifice for humanity"

>jokes
Where does this come from? There was a lot of humour in BvS.

lol

I liked BvS, but the movie was too tense. The few moments of humor weren't enough to break the heaviness the movie gave off with its constant crescendo that kept billing up until the last scenes and even then the last bit of the movie was too bombastic for the jokes to land.

I actually liked 2004 Dawn of the Dead though

>movie is called Star Wars
>no battles between heavenly bodies
Fuckingshit.gif

Literally his first movie. It honestly doesn't even feel like a Snyder movie. For one, characters have different emotions. It probably helps that James Gunn instead of Snyder wrote the script.

>but the movie was too tense.
I dunno, personally I found it pretty monotone except for the Batman scenes

Are you seriously using this as an argument? You snyderfags must be completely out of arguments at this point.

>lolol circlejerk bvs hate

It was a very heavy movie and the jokes weren't tension-breaking stuff like what you'd get from Whedon's Avengers, but the jokes were there.

>lolol standard mcu quips hate

>We have to sit through this arguing until Justice League or at least Suicide Squad.
I honestly cant tell whats shitposting or delusion anymore. BvS was mediocre AT BEST people.

>Sup Forums will never understand that people have differing opinions

That I can take, its the fuckers pretending its high art or possessing any sort of depth

You very clearly can't

It's a legitimate criticism. I'm not some one-sided fanboy who can't appreciate both DC and Marvel. But some of the quips in Whedon's first Avengers were too much, it was toned down in AoU but they were still there. Movies like TWS and CW prove you can have 'MCU quips' without them feeling out of place and tension breaking.

Can't wait for JL to have the Superman and Batman we all want after their development in BvS. One of the prime complaints I constantly see about BvS is 'not muh Supes/Bats', when that's the point of their characterisation in the movie. Read some interviews, or even watch them, even Henry states this explicitly:
>"We’re not quite yet there at the Superman from the comic books. We’re working our way.”
BvS pushes Superman FORWARD to being 'real' Supes whereas it brings Batman BACK to being 'real' Bats. Just wait for Clark to return in the third act of JL with that beautiful MoS theme playing.

>Lex: "[...] too big for little minds"
>Martha (Clark's mother): "People are afraid of what they don't understand"
>"Is it really surprising that the most powerful man in the world should be a figure of controversy?"
How does it feel knowing Zack knows shallow dumb shits like you exist and by saying shit like that you're only proving his point?

Disney shills hard at work all day today. its Saturday for fuck sake.

Dumbass, there are things that I like about BvS. But for fuck sake its not clever, subtle, or complicated. Its one mans wankfest who is more considered about how much symbolism he can cram into the plot than making an interesting narrative. And to be fair, it all circles around Lex being the epicenter of shit. I wanted this to be a fantastic movie user, but its a misfire.

I couldn't see any forced symbolism in the movie.

I've seen Sup Forums and Sup Forums fight about this movie a lot and always you guys go on about the symbolism, be it forced or not, and all the comparisons to the Bible, but i managed to finally watch the movie and there really isn't any of that shit.

Lex talks about God, AND SEVERAL OTHER GOD-LIKE BEING FROM RELIGIONS AND MYTHS, to point out his thoughts about beings of power. He does this because the movie points out to us that he's a major literature/philosophy buff.

So the movie talks a lot about power and authority and people's relation with power and authority, but that's it.

The little symbolism there is, is visual, and they're nothing. They just amounted to cool looking scenes.

That's just your opinion user, you're not going to going to change anyone else's opinions by insulting the movie.

Lex's biggest fuckup was making Superman a martyr.

And you know what? Thats fine. Im just tired of these threads. Im tired of being screeched at "you just dont get it". You can like this movie, there are worse cape movies like Fanfourstic. But theres a loud number of people that just parrot praise to stuff that isnt there.

>Lex wanted to expose the holes in the holy
>Supes dies with a hole in his chest

>making a BvS thread is a bannable offense.
This is worse than the "no genitive posts" hug box thread DC fanboys tried to have.

But you're doing the same thing for the opposite side. Why even come into these threads at that point

Well he wanted to expose Superman as a flawed being that would kill for personal reasons. Now hes basically Jesus to the world and I doubt Lex will be ok with this once it finally hits him

I need to take a break from these threads. I just want to talk DCEU possibilities I suppose

He wanted to prove that power cannot be innocent and he failed. Villain doesn't have to always win. Clark commits the most selfless act, proving that he is both all powerful and all good.

"The Movie Is Dumb, Not Me": The Movie

"Everyone Is Stupid, But Me": The Post