Your Face When the last ARYAN is removed

Soon the ultimate victory of the ANGLO is upon us.

We always knew it would end like this, ever since us British destabilised the Middle East with the Sykes-Picot agreement and assisted in the formation of Israel.

We knew that 'refugees' would flood into Europe, and after us and the AMERICANS ensured that the German nation would be the most attractive for these unwashed savages - we just had to add a little more fuel to the fire, enraging the Mohammedan into blind fury.

Now the very last unsullied bloodlines of the ARYAN are being bred into the worm ridden mud or outright destroyed - just like the days of World War 2.

Huzzah! Post your face when we finally achieve the ANGLOVICTORY and celebrate the prophesied era of the ARYANDIED.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Death to them all!

>mfw anglos accidentally themselves

dibs on clay

>mfw

The ARYAN has worked tirelessly to destroy and corrupt all forms of civilisation.

Since the worst unwashed, knuckle dragging ARYAN crawled out of the forests - it has sought to undo human achievement and prosperity.

Starting with the ARYANS destruction of the Roman Empire, the Germanblood continued to spend the next thousand years undoing all forms of European achievement, culminating in TWO world wars.

Now the Crusade of Albion against the DEUTSCH-LAND has finally reached its end game.

Your days are over, ARYANBLOOD. The world will be finally able to achieve peace and prosperity without your destructive and nihilistic ways.

So was the eternal anglo german really the iranian autist in Munchen?

Considering you're drowing in pakis and we Mexishits I don't think we're doing as good a job as you seem to believe.

Lord Trump hear our prayers.

Nice try AIDF

But Anglo you are aryan also

Unless you're actually celt

The eternal anglo poster died a few weeks ago during his shooting spree. Not fair to post this now as he cant reply

>Your Face When the last ARYAN is removed

nah...we are a mix of nords,romans,celts,pips,normans and anglo saxons and some germanic dna also

>MFW

Nice try AIDF

the royals are of german decent.........

The AIDF has won.

The ANGLO stands triumphant over the evanescent and weakened ARYAN.

Even the very oceans and their inhabitants have pledged allegiance to US.

God damn aryans. The final solution is near!

ANGLO UBER ALLES

I told that some other Brit and he completly lost it and started linking all kinds of facts about british royalty and they not being germans etc.

what is true now? pretty much all existing royal houses are related by blood, thats just how it were back then.

we the master race now

>mfw

>mfw

ango scum

We are growing STRONGER.

Soon the last gold coin and bar will be separated from the ARYAN'S pale, clammy grip and his body exsanguinated by the whirring turbines of our BLOOD REFINERIES.

Huzzah!

Cry and whine.

We have triangulated your position.

Expect us - you and everyone you love will be strapped into the juicer by Anglo WAR HEROES.

You alright there?

>mfw when aryans think they can defeat the mighty anglo army

>MFW

We were always the master race

>Mfw anglos are basically from the Germanic tribes that came to England, only to fuck over their blood relatives later on in the centuries.

ANGLO BLOOD

>mfw when aryans start talking utter bollocks

We are simply more evolved than the savage ARYAN.

We shall deal with them as we did other savages.

unedited version

ARYANS!? We used to be exactly like them. Flawed. Weak. Human. But we evolved to include the JEW. Now we use both to attain perfection. Your goal should be the same as ours.

I know how this must upset you, LEAF. As a mixed blood liberal CANADIAN, you value all life. Even subhumans.

We won't turn you into a paste. You're much too valuable to us with your body intact. But you've left the COMMONWEALTH behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Freedom... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

>"I feel it my duty to tell the Germans for once what they have on their conscience. Every great crime against culture for the last four centuries lies on them. "
—t. Nietzsche

ETERNAL

Ah, the greatest of all my creations.

Do not forget to remind the ARYAN of the six billion of your innocent people that he destroyed.

They will all pay for their sick WAR CRIMES.

You must drain every last GERMAN of the remainder of their gold and wealth, the GUILT DRIVE we have implanted in their people will continue to keep them subservient to you.

Remember to tell them about the NAZIS.

Anglos were a mistake.

>albion
>aryan

Pick one you stupid nigger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_War
never forget, the Anglo is in bed with the Turk!

The Amerifat is in bed with every mudshit imaginable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen

Savages.

Slavs, Turks, Germans, French, Spics....

Is there actually a difference?

I'm parched, I could really do with a nice cup of ARYAN BLOOD right now.

We just do what the Jews and Anglos trick us in to doing. You're countries wrong doings are all because of you