Who Fault?

Who Fault?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v9P0NYdWhPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How Fault?

Nice filename.

Anyway, fault for what? These are 2 consenting adults and the daughter was NOT under the influence of alcohol. There was nothing wrong done.

If you're asking whose fault it was for going behind the mum's back, then slightly more the daughter's. Bojack was never explicitly prohibited from hooking up with her, while we can assume the daughter was warned not to hook up just like that with guys she barely knew? And Bojack got told to leave but he was in his own property at that point so the daughter came to him.

what's up with that dog's pose??

no fault.

>he was in his own property

Not really. It was his boat, but he was still in Charlotte's driveway.

No one is at fault really. I mean Bojack probably should have put a stop to it, but it wasn't criminal.

I'd say it is pretty inappropriate to have sex with the children of your friends, even if they are of legal age.

Bojack easily.
That would have never ended well and bojack was using her for escapism because he couldn't do the nasty with his pasty. She is a hormone filled girl in highschool who makes immature bad decisions

She's a deer. And she had to turn around very suddenly from trying to come onto the horse when her mom walked in on them. She's frozen awkwardly because that's what deer do when they get spooked.

penny's for not giving the succ faster

>There was nothing done wrong.

"Legality" is not the whole of human behavior, user.

The teenage girl's behavior was not the wisest, but she IS a teenage girl.

Bojack is supposed to know better. Just because it wasn't illegal doesn't mean it wasn't wrong.

Momma Deer overreacted, but she wasn't wrong to be opposed to what happened and upset with Bojack.

They're all at fault to some degree, behavior and relationships aren't black and white.

>They're all at fault to some degree, behavior and relationships aren't black and white.

And that's the whole theme of Bojack.

Bojack did nothing wrong.

Yeah, that's why I don't get people who claim to love the show but try to interpret that scene in some way to put all the blame on any one character (usually Bojack), or claim no one deserves any blame, everything's fine (and whatsername, the mom, is just being a turbo-cunt).

wrong doesn't necessarily mean illegal

They left this scene weirdly ambiguous. It's going to come up in S3 and when it does we're gonna see something new that completely changes it.

But while it wasn't necessarily Bojack's fault, it was very much his responsibility. To himself, to the girl, to everyone in the situation, and that's the point.

This meme needs to die.

Nigga I dare you to fuck your friend's mom right now and tell your friend and see what happens. Nobody is saying its criminal. It's morally wrong and fucked up that he tried to recreate the nights he fell in love with her mom. This shit is ONLY ok if the mom and daughter are fucking you at the same time.

It just makes people super uncomfortable and challenges their idea that everything is black and white. I don't really get why people are like that in the first place. if you know even one person you should know how complicated they are.

The theme is that Bojack is a piece of shit.

I mean, if the creators wanted to have Bojack outright raping a girl or killing someone just to give off the "he's fucked up in the head, hence why he's doing these things" they could have. But they didn't; they intentionally had him seem like an asshole in very ambiguous situations. Like we all know he's an asshole, but he's not a bad guy.

>Bojack was never explicitly prohibited from hooking up with her
Spoken like a true basement dwelling neckbeard.

>Bojack did nothing wrong!

This is why no one likes you guys outside of the internet.

Bojack.
Yeah, the teenage girl wasn't drunk and legal and gave consent but the key word here is "teenage". Teenagers are stupid, angsty and vulnerable to their emotions. It's just part of growing up.

Remember how Bojack and Penny's mom did that thing where they put glow sticks on balloons and they thought it was something deep and meaningful, just for 20 years later Penny's mom looked back to it with cringe while Bojack still views that moment fondly and try to recreate it with Penny? Yeah, that scene isn't an accident. Bojack is mentally and emotionally stuck to the past "good ol' days" and will continue to make horrible decisions because's he's basically a stunted teenager. This is fine for Penny, because she is an actual teenager but Bojack is a grown man and should've known better.

This

The age difference was only part of the problem, which was more so that he was using her as a substitute for her mother. It's a shitty thing to do by all means, but it isn't criminal. It does make him seem like a worse person overall but not dangerous.

>Momma Deer overreacted

Are you serious?

>Your old friend lives in your driveway for months
>Even though you're married, he tries to fuck you
>You deny him
>Within the hour, he's already trying to fuck your daughter, who is less than half his age and not even old enough to vote

I would say that's a reasonable reaction.

Threatening to kill him was a bit much, but otherwise, it was fine.

Not really. Given what he did her reaction was pretty collected.

He has shown predatory tendencies on increasingly younger women. If he had a daughter he'd have raped her in one of his drunken hazes. He is absolutely dangerous.

I blame Penny for lusting after that infamous horse cock she heard rumors about.

>If he had a daughter he'd have raped her in one of his drunken hazes

That is quite the assumption to make. Penny is the closest he's ever come to going after an underage girl and while her coming on to him doesn't excuse his actions, it seems apparent he wouldn't have tried to seduce someone that young.

>Fucks a woman who has played his daughter on TV
>Fucks Owltits who is mentally a teenager
>Trys to fuck the 16 year old clone of a fucking crush he had
>but he wouldn't have tried to seduce someone that young!

>It's Legal, therefore Morally GOOD!

ITT: Federal Shills

>mentally a teenager

Wanda would be in early twenties and having sex with an adult woman who you worked with while she was a child is far different than molesting your actual daughter. I'm not saying he's a good guy by any means but you're just making shit up.

They're animals though.
:^)

>she's 17

>One year difference so it's OK!
Fuck off Mohammed.

>he was still in Charlotte's driveway.

which he had permission to be in

oh, i'd say that making one of the other teenagers take the fall for letting that drunk teen get so wasted was kinda low

>the girl

aw, how paternalistic

>he tried to recreate the nights he fell in love with her mom

why do people keep saying this? perish the thought that he just wanted to fuck, told her to leave and she stayed because she wanted it, and it never had anything to do with the mom. holy shit people stop creating perversion scenarios

>predatory

fuck off, 3rd wave feminist scumbag

Not saying it's okay.
just making sure you know all of the facts

Penny looks hot in this pic

Permission to park your shit in front of someone's house isn't permission to fuck their children.

Bojack wanted to get caught subconsciously. He's self destructive. He could have drove to a hotel and pounded that barely legal teen into the morning if he had wanted to.

That being said she came onto him, repeatedly, after he said no multiply times. She obviously has to take at least a percentage of the blame even if its just for being a dumb teenager.

>mohammed

yeah what was it, 100 years ago in the west girls in their low teens were getting married off? come on.

I just hope they don't pull a "bojack has no money" episode or season. That would be a cop out

Why do libtards think living in the past justifies their moral relativism degeneracy?

so maybe you don't understand privacy laws. regale us with the verbal agreement that bojack and the mom had. oh wait that was never depicted in the show, and he has privacy inside his property. you do not give up all privacy rights when on land leased to you. it was not an apartment, the mom was not a landlord

who said anything about moral relativism? i was adding context to a remark about religion when teens were married off. today teens hit puberty much quicker and are probably a whole lot more fucking mature, mentally and physically than their counterparts a century ago.

guys, we're really approaching /pol /rel material here.

You need to stop

He was on her property he has no privacy rights. You don't get to park your rape van in any driveway you please.

>degeneracy.
Fuck off back to Sup Forums you fucking hypocrite.

I'll call you bitch for short

>no rights
>rape van

lol sure

He should've... but if he's stunted, he didn't... so if he made a mistake without knowing, how is he any more to blame than a teenager? There may be something wrong, but that doesn't make him a bad person.

Go back to /mlp/ where your horse fellatio is welcome.

You mean I can just invite a bunch of people over and then record them while they're pissing/showering without them knowing and it's all kosher?

This is Sup Forums user. Horse fellatio was born here

I still crack up at this video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=v9P0NYdWhPg

I've always been more interested in knowing what happened AFTER all that.

because Penny clearly was the one who kept trying to instigate it. I can imagine the fights between her and Charlotte about it afterward, as well as the father eventually learning about what happened between her and Bojack.

which would lead to a whole other series of fights between the tow of them.

and in the end, Bojack would have single handedly wrecked the trust in that family.

I still think Bojack wasn't at fault, and that most likely he was trying to get Penny to leave and didn't get a chance to explain himself

>hot busty teen daughter of your longtime friend gets you to go to a secluded area
>she makes sure you're both alone
>she then immediately grabs the bulge in your pants
>she tells you that she wants you to fuck her brains out
>she promises that she won't tell anyone as she unbuckles your belt

would anyone here seriously be able to resist?

it'd sure be difficult but I wouldn't break the law, not worth it.

>penny has falling out with her parents
>runs away the summer before college
>only place she knows to run to is Bojack in LA
>appears in his doorstep while he's drunk and vulnerable
>the next few episodes deal with what happens when he wakes up the next morning with her in his bed

both are at fault. But Bojack is supposed to be a responsible adult, so everything is on him, despite the fact that both are at faults.

Anyway what was his relationship with Charlotte ? Did he really loved her since all these years ?

He fell in love with the idea of her and how she represented the best parts of his youth.

Bojack, easily. Legal and moral issues aside, if he had gone through with it things would have gotten so much worse if he went through with it and her mom hadn't found them.

It's easy to say that now when just thinking about it. It's another thing to say that when a thirsty cutie is caressing your boner. Especially if you've had a few beers.

Someone once wrote a pasta/theory about how Bojack would single-handedly destroy the family and how months later he would run into Charlotte working as a hooker on the streets of LA.

The daugher. She's of age and initiated.
Bojack asked the mom for sex then was turned down. There's no reason he can't fuck any other willing woman.

>penny finds out she's pregnant end of season

This.

He's like 40 years her senior, and even 18 year olds are retarded. It's not that hard to turn down a teenybopper. Coincidentally I just turned down an 18 year old who came onto me almost as strong and I didn't have a problem telling her she's too young and I'm 25. The whole fact he was hanging with school kids was supposed to make you realize he's a loser. It's easy to be mondo cool around people just wrapping up puberty who can't buy beer yet. But I don't share Sup Forums's general obsession with kids.

>The whole fact he was hanging with school kids was supposed to make you realize he's a loser. It's easy to be mondo cool around people just wrapping up puberty who can't buy beer yet.
This. It's really hard to say this is all Penny's fault when you consider why Bojack was even there (to try and bang her mom who he only knew for a few months total nearly twenty years ago).

Bojack told her 'no' and she kept going. The daughter is a rapist.

>People think they were really doing anything
She was probably just undoing his tie or maybe carassing him and saying how she feels bad for him or something.

I don't think she was gonna force herself on him.

>no penny we can't have sex
>but you can touch me and undress me a little if you want

Say BoJack fugs Penny so hard she walks bow legged for a week afterwards. What's the worst that can happen?.

BoJack gets sweet barely legal doe pussy and Penny gets to brag she lost her virginity to an Oscar nominated celebrity.

Charlotte is a bitch.

>Sup Forums is so socially retarded they're still discussing this scene as if there's any question about anything that happened in it

Jesus christ you people.

>What's the worst that can happen?
Well, she can get pregnant, for starters.

There's also the issue that Penny was convinced that there was something romantic between the two of them, whereas Bojack was obviously just hanging around her because she was a single version of her mom. It still would have been messed up if Penny was older because ultimately she wasn't who Bojack wanted.

He was splayed out on the bed. Cut him some slack.

Plus there was that fantasy alternate life where they moved to Maine and had a kid. I think he saw her as an alternate path. It's pretty common for people in a bad situation to latch onto an idea of a 'geographic cure'. If I can just get away from where I am I'll get away from my problems as well. Never works out long term, because your damage is inside of you. You can drive off or run away from everything that's good in your life, but you can only escape yourself through death.

She was going to put a condom on him with her mouth.

Didn't the show's creator even confirm Bojack would have fucked her?

I would but only because i think too lowly of other people and intimacy reaches a point just a notch below "in this contract it says how i will fuck and how sicky the fuck will be".

I don't get how anyone could think otherwise. His arm was around her and he was making out with her, and coupled through the shit he was going through/being a manchild about he was en route to bonetown.

is this some sort of american thing where if a 17 year old has sex once her family is forever ruined?

Do you understand the concept of context?

yes. letting the puritans found America rather than some reasonable people was a mistake.

110% Bojack.

It's 100% obvious to anyone who watched the episodes that he was just projecting his feelings for her mother onto her.

>Coincidentally I just turned down an 18 year old who came onto me almost as strong and I didn't have a problem telling her she's too young and I'm 25

Man I wonder how hard the regret is gonna hit you when you turn 30.
Probably something around a truck full of bricks.

You missed the point, Penny liked Bojack but obviously her parents would disapprove based on the age difference. Her mom in particular KNOWS Bojack, while Penny thinks she does. There would be fall out or conflict like alot of families have, meanwhile

Bojack skips out of it despite wanting to be a part of that family. He IS a coward, he does not take responsibility for his actions.

Yes.

Once you're no longer a teenager sticking your dick in hot crazy slowly grows less and less appealing, then spikes all the way up again when you entire mid-life crisis territory.

Is a brown horse like a white guy? If so then Bojack 100%

Given his personality leaving is the best thing he could've done.

We're all just slaves to our temptations, everyone is at fault for not acting upon them accordingly