...did Trump just stump himself?

...did Trump just stump himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXJGPwXCK8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
youtu.be/oXJGPwXCK8Q?t=651
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes
nypost.com/2016/08/05/hostage-we-waited-for-2nd-plane-to-land-in-iran-before-leaving/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am confused, can someone explain what he's talking about? I haven't been on twatter lately.

Trump lied about having seen a video of 400 million $ being sent to Iran. Lying Donald was caught in a lie once again and now tries to wiggle his way out of it.

still gonna vote for him.

Why does Trump have to fuck up every goddamned day? I hope he wins, but his endless stupidity these last few days has left me feeling quiet deflated.

Unlike Shillary, the Don can admit when he's wrong.

actually the media was just showing a video with a plane and lied about what they were showing.

lmao this

seems like you've been cucked by the media, hans

This is just what a person is like when he doesn't focus group test everything that comes out of his mouth before he says it. He's a real human bean. We're just not used to seeing it in our politics.

All of these fucking jokers that make fun of him, if every spotlight in the world was on them for a year and a half, recording everything they uttered in public, they'd make just as many mistakes, and come off as just as stupid.

Of course you are, because youre a fucking moron who believes 25 years of republican lies and bullshit abt hillary clinton and think youre being edgy voting for trump, when in reality YOU are what is destroying america.

I dont know how you fucking ppl live with yourselves

Yeah, will be laugh when he just nukes a country because he acted on impulse instead of thinking twice.

not really a lie, just a mistake

10:53 -- the video WApo says doesn't exist.

youtu.be/oXJGPwXCK8Q

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

That's not good for business though. Doesn't really equate in the mind of a man who's worked in business all his life unless the price of nuclear slag goes up.

This is the dumbest fucking argument. If Trump is that crazy, then how come he's not running around shooting people? Do you think Presidents can nuke random countries with no consequences?

And why would anyone in the fucking world take political advice from a German? You people have been tripping over your own feet since you became a "country". You're the worst people on the planet at this stuff.

I'll laugh if it's Israel or some sandpeople shithole.

Trump loves Israel he unironically called them America's greatest ally.

WELCOME TO Sup Forums

He is a DNC plant desugned to act like a moron and hand hillary the job

This pathology is a sickness on the American soul.

Stick those fingers in your ears my man, they're yours to do with as you please.

>vote for the cunt who will destroy the country
>or vote for the guy who says dumb things occasionally

REALLY MAKING ME THINK HERE

Whatever you got to tell yourself bro

Oh look. They are trying to Goldwater trump already.

STILL. GUNNA. VOTE. FOR. HIM. FUCK. YOU!!!!

Piss off, Bruce

The President cannot initiate a nuclear strike without the order being confirmed by the Secretary of Defense.

If you actually believe this man will propel us into nuclear Armageddon, then you are really deep-throating some hardcore bias media narrative.

This.

Stamp your feet louder, Jethro

He's German. Cucked since birth.

These Cunt Theocracy Revolutionists are really getting out of hand

Also MAGA, paid shitlords.

237356D chess move, now the media will report on obamas 400 million night time transaction.

m-more trump cum MASSAH!

I hope you didn't strain to hard on that one

This is a perfect example.
If Trump, in all earnestness, said some shit like this, his hardcore supporters wouldn't bat an eye.
At best they'd say he was joking, or misspoke.
At worst, when someone called him on the bullshit the supporters would say that the media was smearing the name of a brave veteran.

Trump said something retarded

His army of memecucks kept thinking he'd be a legitimately good president

Business as usual

He called them America's greatest ally in the ME.

This.

There is literally nothing he could do to stop me from voting for him. He could fuck a 4 year old girl live on TV and I'd still vote for him.

He could punch my grandfather to death and I'd still vote for him, although that'd be one less vote for him.

Nothing he could do could ever make him a worse person than Hillary Clinton.

Fuckin bigots man. I can't stand hearing your vile opinions. Our society shouldn't allow those kinds of ideas

yeah he even corrected himself.

What kinda of money is in that pallet?

Fag alert

you morons think about it.

He has never been stumped. He leaked the interview, intentionally took michelles' speech, every move he made was calculated.

Just after the republican convention he goes againt endorsing paul and mccain, and intenionally makes hell lots of controversy in a week. He wasnt doing that many fucks up if any before. He is again unto somethign and we just dont know yet.

Why you think he mentioned nfl and debate days and media speculated he was gona pass debates? Probably because of that narrative more people will watch debates, subconciously he programmed us to watch debates instead of nfl games. Other gaffes during this week, he is preparing ground for something.

Mad man gona do it again and i will not be suprised, you should neither.

seeming like a Hillary plant more and more everyday

Guess I am voting crazy hillary now.

Oh wait... no, still voting Trump you cuck.

>He's a real human been

Your average human isn't as narcissistic or reluctant to learn as Trump.

>only trump can stump the trump

anti-trumpers btfo

everything besides US Dollars.
>Rubles , Douchemarks, Pounds ..

People honestly believe the US President is the godking of world or some shit.

Honestly if people actually cared about politics and how the US affects the rest of the world, they'd pay attention to upcoming congressional seat elections.

No it's because he is the only nationalist candidate in a long series of globalist presidents and presidential candidates. He'll win because he has the two qualities that matter most to the majority of voters: health and charisma.

Trump still playing 5d chess. This story is very bad for Democrats, the only thing people will remember is Obama paying 400 million in cash. Trump is doing this to keep the story alive for one more media cycle. Trump is a media genius and beats them at their own game yet again.

>caring if some sandpeople get nuked
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
enjoy your mentally hill president

kek

I can't wait for everything to collapse just because of people like you. Its going to be great. Your deaths will be brutal beyond imagination.

if anything, it's just a joke. the whole point of it is to get people talking about the 400MIL ransom payment to Iran. Simple as that. he didn't get stumped at all

Hello there new guy.

What's like facing inevitable unemployment due to your own inefficacy?

You want to talk about lying politicians?

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

Thank you for correcting the record

That's because you're a cuck.

>media shows a plane on tape while also talking about the money being delivered to Iran
>they didn't specify that the plane on tape wasn't the money tape, but was actually the hostages landing in Switzerland

THIS RETARD IS A MESS

>how can those retards vote for a liar like hillary
>still gonna vote for trump

youtu.be/oXJGPwXCK8Q?t=651
at 10:53 it shows it faggot

>H-He's not an idiot, he's just playing 5D Shogi
Says increasingly nervous man for the 108th time this year.

Got perma ban from the_donald for questioning whether Trump really pre-approved the Pence endorsement of Ryan. Had 3k karma there over 3 months. Support Trump and 85% of his policies. Sadly, his supporters tolerate no questions, no dissent, no alternative viewpoints however intentioned.

When something like the plane story happens, there is no flexibility for dealing with it. You either believe Jonah sat a week in a whale or you're an apostate. That's what's gonna kill his chances.

If Trump can't fix America, then Hillary will fully break it. Debt will go to 30 trillion, interest will be half the budget, and every kid in the country will be a slave to bond holders.

That's the positive scenario. The worse case is she nukes Russia to save Al Qaeda in Syria. Guess she was napping though 9/11.

The last chapters of my life have become film noir.

Trump will never get over 25%
Trump will never get over 35%
Trump is surely stumped after his Muslim ban
Trump is surely SCHLONGED
Trump is surely stumped for skipping debate
Uh oh trump said something about Mexican judge!

Trump will never get 1237
>1500

Foolish Guac Bowl merchants you honestly thought you could do it. But you couldn't and you wouldn't and now you are paying the price foolish guac bowl merchants.

Trump is playing the long term game much like every Fortune 500 company. Stock rises and falls... If it only rises, it hits a sudden crash the moment some tiny hiccup happens. The company burns. Slow and steady, rise and fall, keep the stock stable... And on the upkeep. Look up Apple you faggots. Look up Microsoft. All of these companies go up and go down every month but you know what??? They are all winners.

Additionally, being the underdog at this point in the race is good.

CTR is still here? I thought you guys left. Anyway, when you see CTR post remember that those people are poor and that they need to eat, that's why they are so desperate for (You)s. They are probably Eastern Europeans with proxies.

>Germany calling somebody else a cuck

They have nothing better to do.

Their candidate is in meltdown.

It's not true. The SOD is the next in line if the potus cops it. The President launches the nukes on his own.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes

Stop giving aussie shitposters a bad name ya daft copypastin cunt

>citation needed

>Voting at all

hahaha

this

I can't even grasp how mental he is... B-but I s-saw another plane on TV!!!!
Fuck me, this is depressing.

buy your helium now, avoid the rush

Trumps playing wrinkle and time chess you faggots

I was gonna vote for hillary but if you acknowledge your own faults you have character. Trump has my vote and I'll be voting for him

JR told em to shut the fuck up and stop rambling about none sense

They also visited the 2nd dimension in the wrinkle in time, m8.

Thank God. Who would we laugh at if you didn't?

He didn't acknowledge any faults. He just changed his story. He does this all the fucking time.

Are you fucking kidding me

I wish he would do it more often. I feel like seeing some humility out of him is going to bring over more voters. He reacts immediately and speaks his mind, which isn't a bad thing, but when you're like that, you have to be willing to admit you're wrong and apologize on a regular basis.

>Implying America isn't also a nation of cuckoldry

hillary was caught lying too - WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE??

He was right:
Hostage: We couldn't leave until second plane landed in Iran
nypost.com/2016/08/05/hostage-we-waited-for-2nd-plane-to-land-in-iran-before-leaving/

You're right. But I also didn't go out of my way to get media attention and relish in media attention. Trump did, of his own volition. He gets no sympathy.

Hey, hey faggot? Can you fuck off? Do you know where youa are? This is the internet hate box, you walked into the lions den but unlike Daniel you have no God to protect you, as you are an atheist, liberal arts degree holding scum fuck. Do you really think we are so weak as to be suaded by your petty cries of "b-bigot! Racist cismale!" Shut the fuck up, go shill the simple minded sloped headed shit bricks of Reddit and Twitter, you might actually earn a few voters there.

You realize how pathetic that makes you?

He didn't really want to be president. No stamina. That's why he asked Kasich to be his beard.

When he said no, Trump took the convention to be his coronation and promptly committed sudoku.

trumps playin magic tree house level chess

>literal non-issue that the obama admin told the press about months ago

Count on trumps uneducated voters to make a big deal out of something that was spoken about in January and downplay a retarded lie their candidate made over the past few days.

Civilized people sue instead of shoot.

And he sues a lot of fucking people. Like a record amount, last I heard.

hehe noob

on a more serious note: should we see if there is anyone near ctr hq again? maybe someone can get a pic of the shitposters there?

what a cuck. he blatantly lies to ur face and u still want to vote for the fucker?

>he blatantly lies to ur face
Daily reminder that so does Hilliary
Daily reminder that you have a 2 (two) party system