Did he do anything wrong?

did he do anything wrong?

No, he's just out of touch

He took his poor son to a punish land for no reason, he's one bad puppet.

It is impossible to tell because nobody knows what the fuck is going on there.

Yes

Hey guys I need to buy a canoe, can I get some advice?

I thought this was future yellow puppet?

>he never saw the second one
Yellow Guy clearly says this is his dad.

>there are 3 separate DHMIS wikis

No one knows anything about this series except it's creators. You can take it many different ways but only they know they true meaning

Time is a flat circle.

>Roy: My silly boy has allowed his eyes to grow arrogant and rude, for this I will take him on a trip to punish land.

Whether he did anything wrong is up for debate, I suppose, but he had the full intention to cause his son (and his friends) pain and maybe even death.

He was just trying to teach his boy about things.

>Who do you love?
>Duck: Anyone who loves me back.
that's adorable

>implying there is a true meaning and they're not just doing random shit that seems cool

>my dad is a computer

Not going to lie, that extended hand in the last episode freaked me out a bit.

This is the story of OP
The gayest poster on Sup Forums
A cancerous drag
They called him a fag
So he posted alone in his thread
He posted alone in his thread...
He posted alone in his thread............

DIGITAL STYLE

You see, everyone has a special one!

>Implying

He fapped in front of his child.

Are they going to make a 7 or was 6 the final?

The real question is can anybody beat yellow guy in his creative form?

The real question is why is Red always in his creative form? What does this mean?

those words are the colors of the characters
wheres teal

Everything after episode one was in his head.

And they were dead the whole time too

And in a coma

What's with DHIS that brings the inner fanfiction.net in everyone?

in the future

Creators don't wanna explain shit about what's really going on

In space

Even OP!

And prom's tomorrow!

in a flashback.

Being overwhelmingly creative is actually pretty boring.

People were theorizing based on the final episode that Red Guy was one of the creators of the show, and that his office job and on-stage act were a flashback to when Roy found him and helped him make the show.

Really shitty such a crucial bit of clarification was put into a dumb interview thing for an unaffiliated site.

> mfw the creators will never give us an official fucking answer to the events of the series

Inside a computer

Truly this is the Invader Zim of the new generation

Would anyone be happy if they did?

Getting answers to the mysteries is what killed LOST.

Going on for three more years than necessary and never having answers laid out from the beginning was what killed lost.

That was just a little autistic girl's dream.

The thing about things like these, while there were probably some intentions behind the general overall thing, any individual detail is probably over-analyzed and could completely have no meaning at all other than being funny or entertaining. Revealing the answers will reveal to everyone just how autistic they were for putting too much thought into it and make them feel bad, and as a result degrading the series as a whole

That reflected real world events

This is the story of user.
The loneliest neet in the town.
This is the story of user.
The loneliest neet in the town.

We need a full canoe song

>Everything has a meaning and nothing can't be done just for the hell of it.

user, you're boring.

That's half the point with a series like this. They want the information to be scattered and obscure.

>implying he did anything at all
They just shoe-horned him into the newer episodes because the 9 year old fans were scared of him.

Become the climax of the worst series wrap up I've seen in quite awhile.

Yes.
>In October 2001, Roy met with the families of 9/11 victims. After a brief interview in which he expressed his condolences and hope for closure, he reportedly burst out laughing and made airplane noises and mimicked two planes crashing. He then picked up the child of a deceased victim and whispered into her ear "Your dad's dead, bitch", and proceeded to put on a pair of sunglasses and unleash a barrage of martial arts attack on the small child. She was rushed to the hospital where she was pronounced dead due to extreme trauma. When asked later about the incident, Roy became visibly sexually aroused and repeated the same attack on the reporter.

We need the new reskinned characters to learn about space, sports, magnets, burying bodies, buying canoes, filing, traffic, gel, smoking and music.

So are they recolored in photoshop? They don't look like real colors.

>jojos bizarre adventure.png

>You are not invited to the party.

Of course not. It's a send up of 2deep4u shit as much as it's a send up of kids shows.

Green is not a creative color

Well someone had to show him how it's done

Duck guy was precious and did not deserve to die.
F

CIA?

>red card
what did he mean by this?

Why does a saxophone teach about buying a canoe?

This big guy? A masked man? A Bane?

Ryback

I assume so. They go through enough puppets already without needing to make more in different colours.

I thought there was an implication in the last episode that Yellow's dad was actually Yellow. Or that he became his dad.

(You)

Bane?

>I thought there was an implication in the last episode that Yellow's dad was actually Yellow. Or that he became his dad.
What the hell gave you that idea?

Roy has an R on his overalls
Yellow guy has a D on his
RizD
R iz D
R is D

Really reaching there

Holy shit

>Don't Hold Me, I'm Frightened
>Don't Grasp Me, I'm Horrified
>Don't Squeeze Me, I'm Spooked

>YeGu's Creative Adventure.png

A plane? a flightplan?

if they deleted all the DHMIS videos and redid it by using this palette that would be great

im glad they all got to be their favorite colors

i'd like closeup photos of these puppets

>Steel Ball Run.png

I think they are genuinely new puppets, but they were made on the cheap. Note how Red Duck Guy's mouth doesn't quite close and his hands are different. Yellow's hair is bigger too.

SBR doesn't take place in the same universe as the end of Stone Ocean

it's over man

So, huh, are puppets Sup Forums?

"Dont hug me I'm scared" turns into "I'm scared hug me"

How is green not a creative color?

What the fuck, there's interviews? Link pls

It's oddly fitting, isn't it?

NO.

Any form of western animation is Sup Forums related. If it wasn't then stop motion, puppetry, and a third thing would be exclusively Sup Forums.

In the last few shots before Red Guy unplugs the machine, Yellow Guy is noticeably losing his hair and getting bags under his eyes to make him look more like Roy. The implications are open to debate.