THE HITLIST IS REAL

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-lead-attorney-dnc-fraud-case-found-dead-1-week-serving-dnc-papers/

A Sanders supporter who was filing a lawsuit against the DNC on fraud charges has died.

His girlfriend found him dead on the bathroom floor of their apartment on August 2nd. No other details have been released other than the fact that the man died.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course it is. That cunt is crazy and is willing to do what it takes to win. Bill is going to die soon as a sacrifice to give her the final push.

Sure.

>Implying it's not a pure coincidence

Absolutely a coincidence , nothing to see here.

This is like, pure coincidence number 4, at least.

No intent, the bullet just flew on its own power

So is this one coincidence #48?

PURE COINCIDENCE

serendipity

no i think this guy, shawn lucas, is #50. you forgot antonin scalia and one other from a bout 2-3 weeks ago that i've forgotten.

also i saw rumors of possible #51. i'd have to go to 1/2chan to get the name.

i know rite no reason we all have to die. dafuq you doing OP. shits not funny we all know hillary did it but your not suppose to say she did it

Somebody corrected the shit out of his record

Why would she risk going to prision by killing people, when the media won't care about what these people had to say regardless?

>the man died

Suspicious indeed

People die all the time

It's funny how tinfoils shout "IT'S A CONSPIRACY" to every natural death

It's called bad luck, kid.

Nothing to see here. Just a coincidence, people kill themselves every day.

Autism

and what if you'll get a .22 in the back of your skull? will it be Suspicious too?

Fucking shills are not even trying anymore

he killed himself because bernie's glorious utopia would never come to fruition, comrade

>he thinks Hillary pulled the trigger

>soon all of /cfg/ will end up having tragic barbell accidents

gave me nice giggle mate

DELET THIS!

Of course it was a coincidence. The gun he kept in his bedside table accidentally discharged and the bullet went through the wall and hit him in the back of the head. These things happen man.

Can you even read? He killed himself you retards, shot himself right on the back of the head.

Nothing to see here people move along. It's a complete pure coincidence.

Bill Clintons father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate was in a plane crash

This is the movie Lucas was involved with.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

The list is longer. I can't see her as potus.
Can anyone complete that list. What # is this at now?

The slippery dip is in full effect right now, It's interesting to study the sliding posts as they're not new residents. Most of the slide posts are created by shills that have been here for a fair while, interesting.

How do you know this? Is there some tool I can use to find out more? Can you see IP addresses?

Just keep watching.

Victor Thorn is dead???

shit, that's scary man

Yes. Died last Sunday. Gunshot to the head ruled as a suicide. Happened close to his house in the woods.

Maaaaaan

These Bernie people are kinda red pilled in weird way