How do you convince a 70 IQ population to vote for you?

Welcome to South Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basuto_Gun_War
youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the good guys win after?

Still being counted
news24.com/

The eff and anc party are garbage

The anc niggers to to light the EFF niggers on fire with tires it would promote mandelas legacy of tire necklacing.

why do you guys have a hole in your country?

ONORABLE MEMEBA
DIS IS NOT PARLAMETRARY!

He is a doktah?

>wanting aidsland to be part of your cunt

What's the odds looking like?

I also assume your a parliamentary democracy with FPTP?

It is a country within our country.
It is called Lesotho.
Swaziland as well.
This was the purpose of apartheid, to create homelands for blacks, so that white people could rule themselves, instead having to democractically compate with people who breed like rabbits.

compete*

Maybe

These are local ellections.
To see who rules which areas (cities and wards)
We have parliamentary democracy but it works a bit differently it is mostly party based.

Is this working out for him?

You guys might live in first world countries, but we have a ninja turtle as president.

>letting 70 IQ people vote

Can't you declare them mentally incompetent or something?

>hong kong
>white

Not as well as he hoped, but it does work.
Blacks are very superstitious and ancestor worship is wide spread in Africa.
Most blacks won't vote against the ANC instead they just don't vote.

Wasn't Lesotho left separate because they're on a fuckhuge mountain and could never be annexed good?

SA believed in making MDMA into a sprayable form as a means of riot control.

>Project Coast

met 2 whites from SA last summer. most pathetic cucked humans i have ever met.

They live in South Africa, how much worse could it get if the ancestors leave them?

You would have to delcare half of the black population mentally incompetent.

Lesotho and Swaziland are our holes. Tribal shitholes, but it would be a drain to just march in and annex, we get a lot of water from Lesotho.

Fight me chommie

Kek, are there any organizations to redpill blacks into voting conservative down there?

Then you met 2 liberal faggots, probably from Cape Town.

>pic related

>paydenbts
>white

That doesn't work.
Democracy only works in white countries.
Here it is just a race census, just like the US.
Didn't like 95% + of US blacks vote for Obama?
That is why when you lose demographic superiority, then you are fucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basuto_Gun_War - The British wanted to annex the land but they weren't able to get through the Basotho defences. Since then, it's always been an independent land.

I've met more cucks from Joburg. Figures, seeing it's been overrun.

Vote Merkel or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

Gibs

It's not like we couldn't just walk in whenever we wanted to, in fact put soldiers have often gone on little adventures in. Its just not worth the effort.

There's that special kind of Claremont/Obz lefty from Cape Town that is on par with those bernie worshiping sjw's from USA.

the cucks i met from SA are from cape town.

they LITERALLY had to leave the country because they are white and can't find a job because of black quotas, as well as having to live in constant nog fear, but you will hear them protect the nogs to no end.

Yes, Joburg also has lots of cucks, but nothing compared to the cape.

I think it is because the cape managed to avoid most of the crime and violence we experienced up north especially farm murders.
They were sheltered from the scourge and most liberal academics and artists like to move there. It allows them to avoid cognitive dissonance.
I live in PTA probably the least cucked city

Democracy doesn't even work in white countries. If anything democracy only works in countries where people have the mental capacities and or the critical thinking tools to see through the bullshit and are able to think for themselves. Once a biased group has a hold over the media and the education system it's game over for democracy.

What's wrong with the Cape?

Nothing, it's just full of self hating cucks. The city itself is awesome though

There is nothign wrong with the Cape, it is probably the best place to live in South Africa.
The people who live there just tend to be dillusional liberal progressives who have for the most part avoided the shit the rest of us have endured.

Makes sense because modern liberal progressives can only exist in places that are somewhat comfortable. There aren't any liberals living in Monrovia.

>How do you convince a 70 IQ population to vote for you?

Tell the HONORABUMUMBAZ your opponent eats da poo poo ?

youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

True I suppose, wouldn't want to live anywhere else though. At least the DA gets shit done and crime isn't too bad. Are you guys from Cape Town or?

>filled with liberals
>best place to leave in SA
wow your country is a shithole. the niggers honestly did u a favour by genociding you

Can't the white cuck liberals put two and two together?
The most afrikaans area with the highest concentration of whites and coloureds is the best region in South Africa

My family left SA 20 years ago, I kinda want to go back but I also don't.

Saffa white cucks are the worst type of people in the world.

>Greece
>White

I really do hate liberals but living amongst prentious liberals is preferable to living amongst people that want to rob and murder you on a daily basis.

You have your own problems turkish rape baby, you have lots and lots of debts to pay.

Was in Cape Town and sandton city for work last year, holy fuck Cape Town was dangerous. Saw yahoo articles about communist government programs and "stealing is okay if the person needs it" kind of shit.

I would recommend all whites visit South Africa and see what happens when we become outnumbered

Sandton city was dope, did a bunch of blow at some club

Do you plan on staying there forever or immigrating to a western country

How do you handle the inflation there

Joburg is much more dangerous than Cape Town.
I lived in Joburg for a few years and in that time I had my car stolen and two armed home invasions + a few attempted hijackings

I went to your country a month ago, beautiful place. Poor as shit though, could flush my paper down the toilet and I feel safer in our ganglands than I did in parts of Athens. Rhodes was great though.

Couldn't *

>Democracy doesn't even work in white countries.

It worked pretty well until we fucked with it, universal suffrage is a pretty recent invention, so is the idea of social democracies and cradle to grave state welfare.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out gibsmedats are bad for democracy and liberty. We'd be a lot better off if only tax payers and/or landowners were allowed to vote.

And let's be real, leftists are primarily young adults that never paid taxes. Most don't stay that way for long when they figure out how much of their income government takes.

>goes to a village that predates his own country
wow greece is truly backwards. also, if u honestly believe that athens is less safe that ur own shithole either u are a beta virgin faggot or mentally challenged

I want to migrate, but it is becoming increasingly difficult. Inflation is heavy, most people's salaries don't keep up with it.

And the horrible exchange rate is killing us.

The Rand at one point was stronger than the Dollar now it is 14:1

The money you could live on comfortably here would almost be hobo tier in the US.

Well for such and ancient civilization you sure seem to have become nigger tier.

Is it because you are turkish rape babies?

On my phone, so my ID changed. The wealthier parts of South Africa make Greece look absolutely fucking poor, and all the nice houses in your country belong to your more successful Orthodox brothers from the East.

And a Greek calling a South African cucked is hilarious, you probably wouldn't last a day here you clueless fag... Now don't you have a German you have to pay?

Yea my client that is there has real estate they bought back in 2009 in rand and the loan value in terms of usd or gold goes down by like 5 million a year just on fx change alone. When we were there we ate like kings for very cheap

Houston Texas is a good place for expats if you ever consider leaving.

You sure are building up a great Greek civilisation with all those Syrians you're importing

I've heard a few people saying that Texas is the state that is the most similar to the white part of SA

Yes, and as an investor you have to pay and addional 10% on top of taxes already paid if you want to take your money out of South Africa.

African logic...