>not Sinic-Latin American

WE WUZ BARBAROUS N SHIET
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinocentrism

>Papua New Guinea
>Western

>buddhist
fuck yes

>Implying the theory not accurate

why is japan separated from the rest of asian nations? feeling like a special snowflake much?

Actually we are Hindu

Isolationist till the 18th century?

It has more to do with the fact that otherwise Huntington wouldn't have been able to explain why Japan and China had had bad relations.
There's really no serious excuse to include Southern Viet Nam and Luzon in the sinic civilization and yet exclude Japan.

Probably because Japan sea separates Japan and the Eurasian continent.
even though Japan was affected by China, Japan didn't be caught up in China.

>Taiwan, Hainan and Hong Kong are now not sinic
You can't seriously be this retarded

This is one of the most inaccurate maps I've ever seen

See

>Pooland
>western

What are you trying to prove exactly? If anything you're proving that Vietnam, Korea and Japan, together with China, are the core of the sinic civilization.

So what ? You should do the same with England then, separated from "western" culture. They were the one with a successful empire after all, not Japan.
So yeah, perhaps Japan isn't Sinnic like England is neither German nor French. A better term would be "East Asian civilization"

>brazil
>latin american

According to this map, I am from the sinic part of my country. We Wuz Emperorz n shieet i guess.

>perhaps Japan isn't Sinnic like England is neither German nor French. A better term would be "East Asian civilization"
No, because the entire core is based on China. Japan, Vietnam and Korea just adopted it.

If they still call their "Chinese characters" Chinese I don't see why we should stop calling it sinic civilization just because the Japs are too autistic.

We're using "Chinese alphabet" because Japanese language didn't have written form. Meanwhile Korea and Vietnam adopted Chinese style names for people and places.

60% of Japanese vocabulary is based on Chinese words.