I am 22 and have 800k usd. What are some countries that I could move to and retire right now...

I am 22 and have 800k usd. What are some countries that I could move to and retire right now? Hard mode: no shithole countries

Other urls found in this thread:

livingwage.mit.edu/
youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shitholes means no 3rd world countries, you might be able to make it in some 2nd world county but only if you live rural but if you're not a local you'll be shunned and made an outcast

Japan is comfy

>muh outcast

Like I care normie

Croatia

Haiti

If you're not afraid of cold then Canada.

Tonga/the pacific easily
3rd world but in the chill way, not violent
would never need to work again
you can still buy a pretty nice house, have internet and they import a lot of shit

sweden. take your parents, cousins, friends and all neighbors within 10 mile radius with you. have fun!

USA

Chile

Good luck trying to survive then, rural people in 2nd world countries aren't very welcoming to foreigners especially those trying to settle

I thought Japan was rather expensive?

I'll have to agree with the aussie right here.

Just go to an island in the Pacific and life will be chill until you die. Buy some properties so you can get a rent, and enjoy.

Chile

>good luck trying to survive

Life isn't some shitty movie. If I pay them money they will give me food.

Argentina

Syria

Chile, I can literally set you up for life

Spain

would have absolutely shit internet though

Why?

Getting permanent residency in any country isn't easy unless you have money and qualifications.

You can purchase citizenship in Dominica for 100k USD, much cheaper than any other country. I can't see a reason why you would do that when you have the US and it's territories open to you.

Move to viña del mar, buy a flat in recreo for 200k USD, then buy 4 propieties with the rest, enjoy your your 2,5k USD a month and a comfy upper middle class neet life forever

Why the fuck should anyone do your homework you dumb cocksucker get the fuck out and do your own research retard.

Move to the poorest rural county in your own US.

$800k is more than enough. If you invest $500k in equities and get 3% return, that is about $15k per year which is enough to live on.

Slovenia

Hungary, Czechia, Bulgaria, Romania.
Maybe Ukraine.

If you browse

livingwage.mit.edu/

You will find the "Required Annual Income After Taxes" statistic that tells what the all inclusive minimum cost of living in all the counties in the US.

It averages around $17k to $19k for the rural areas.

Considering that you can by a house outright, you can remove "housing" from the equation and it becomes much cheaper. You can honestly already retire in most countries.

The stock market returns 7% over the long term and real estate returns 11%. If you invest conservatively.

$100k for a house

$100k emergency

$600k in equities, assuming 4% ROI = $24k/year

Your country needs more retired English speakers who refuse to learn Spa*nish.

Guadalupe is comfy.

Baja sur is pretty isolated and an unknown jewel. Nothing happens there, at the end of the day there are like 5 or 6 people living in that state anyways and you can buy a bunch of land for the price of 2 donkeys and half a bottle of tequila

Philipines i think

go to /biz/, put 100K or 200K in a shitcoin
watch it 5x and you're set up for life

That's how I made it in the first place kek

>get into a pyramid scheme and hope you're not the last person in

LEL no. By the time anything appears on /biz/ it has already been bought by the would be dumpers.

reach for the million fag

Not true tbqh. Neo went from 0.6 to 100, eth from 1 to 1000, tons of other examples. Biz gets some decent picks every now and again

What coin did you go for, and how much money did you dump in the first place to cash out with so much?

22 is pretty young and 800k isn’t that much if you wanna live on it for the rest of your life. If I were you, I’d save more money first. Invest it and consider retiring again when you’re 30. Then move to Chapala like 99.999% of American expats seem to do.

>22 is pretty young and 800k isn’t that much if you wanna live on it for the rest of your life

LOLwut? $800k is more than enough unless you are brainwashed by mindless consumerism.

Like sure, if you think you must buy a top trim F-250 every 10 years to go pick your Walmart groceries, then yes, it is not enough. Only because you are a dumbass though.

you take the OP's claim too seriously. the whole point of this thread is to make some unverifiable claims to trigger bitcoin fags.

Maxed out my credit card on pivx when it was less than a dollar. Rode bitbean (lol), neo/ant, tron, and link to get current. Initial was around 10k

He probably just doesn't understand yearly returns and thinks the lump sum is supposed to last

Not really but okay

i don't know of any first world countries that take immigrants based on wealth alone that do not invest it into the economy through businesses. you might get in on a tourist visa but that usually only lasts for a few months and if you keep renewing them consecutively, you could get stopped and denied at the border.

There's eu countries you can get into by investment. It's more than a mil though

If he lives for 60 more years, that would be a little more than 1100 $ a month, that's not very much if you consider things like inflation or medical costs

Well that should be enough for about 30 years of passable life in better pays of Russia if you aren't intending to marry. But it won't be too great

Id go with Thailand or something in that region of the world

Where I live through real estate you could probably retire off 200k if you live frugally and own your home.

You can't retire at 22 with only that amount in Spain m8

Hello boomer idiot

>not really
so what's the point then? like you are "really" considering relocating. did you check with your mom, lmao

You can get into all of them. I don't think there are any who don't offer an investment visa.

And no, it's not a million dollars. Like Belgium supposedly is only 350k Euros. Basically, if you buy a kebab shop in the city centre that should be enough.

You are trying to reason with shitposting kids.

Southern Europe or turkey or north africa
why do you want to retire as a 22 year old though?

You'd live like a rather wealthy man in Poland and like a fucking king in Ukraine.
You'd definitely be able to retire in Ukraine though I cannot guarantee the same in Poland.
But everything depends on your lifestyle. if by retiring you mean getting a small apartment in a small city/large town, no parties, no expenses, riding public transport then 800k USD should probably get you around until you commit sudoku.

Yes I don't know why that's so hard to believe. Just projecting your own shit life I guess

Damn man you went all in. Good on you. Always thought that doing something such as that and winning big would make you feel like an American businessman after a cocaine fueled hooker party in the 80s.

I hate working it sucks and I'd rather not continue doing it

You're a lucky bastard. You know for sure there are tens if not hundreds who did the same and are now in a mountain of debt, lol.

You are completely fucking retard holy shit. Enjoy wageslaving away your whole life to live in poverty for 10 short years before you die fuckstick.

It feels pretty good but it actually stales pretty quickly and just becomes the new norm

hard to believe what? someone mature enough to make 800k would make childish claims that he wants to relocate to a random cunt and also need Sup Forums's advice on that? please

>millionaire's ass is on fire

Interesting. I guess I can see why businessman just never cash out then. It's the thrill of the game too that they love.

People expatriate all the time

Not op. I'm also not a millionaire

>no shithole countries
you're not making this easy

>mature enough to make 800k

Go to biz for five minutes and find out how ignorant you are lmao

No.
We dont want them here

OP said no shitholes, so retarded slavs need not apply thank you.

Mexico

>t. living in a literal shithole

>I-I NEED TO ESCAPE FRON TYRONE Q-QUICK TELL ME ABOUT A COUNTRY SO I DON'T HAVE TO COMPETE IN THE WORK FIELD P-PLEASE HE IS COMING

>triggered savages itt

dumb amerisharts somehow think people who post this are triggered
when in reality we just laugh at them

speaking of savages
>youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas

>i am not triggered at all
>i just go to every thread to remind you about that
the absolute state of 3rd worlders

Move on my dick you burger. Now.

jesus christ croatia stop it he lost already

>you can buy a bunch of land for the price of 2 donkeys and half a bottle of tequila
I take it you've never seen property listings for Cabo, also cost of living is much higher than in the mainland

you do realize your country is a joke to us right?

>We dont want them here
you didn't say that about our nigger tourists

Slovenia you really don't have a right to talk about another country being a joke to you...

>literally suck american dick and want to be like us and copy us and everything
>you do realize your country is a joke to us right?
slavshits are funny

We literally hate your tourists. Worst kind of people I have ever met.
I welcome all Europeans here but you savages should stay the fuck out, seriously. If you go to visit a country at least learn some of its history and have some manners, dirty shart-marts who don't know how to behave

ironic

Coming to Croatia now

>some of its history
Why the fuck do I want to do that? What kind of "history" do you have? Murdering your fellow slavs with pocket knives?

actually they were a bit bigger than pocket knives but go on

Move on my dick you burger. Now.

Our history is 1000 years older than your country which you stole from Indians, genociding them in the process

yeah but it is a shitty history of murders and misery. nothing to be proud of really. now you are a bunch of war torn shitholes still hating on each other and getting ready to cut each other's throats. you better behave otherwise we may bomb some of your shitholes again.

Move to Yucatan, beatiful, relaxing and one of the most secure states of Mexico besides Yucatan is turistic so are many english speakers.

I recently sold my house there for 350,000 Pesos or nearly 18,500 USD

Around 0.5 acre, 1KM to the capital, really large house, and more shit like that, really a good house. Many houses are like this but you need search.

In Mexico you can spend like 4,000 pesos per month or 210 USD for a normal life or 10,000-12,000 pesos for a high life.

The only problem with Yucatan is the hot, all the fucking year is so hot besides if you are Sup Forumstard can get mad because high concentration of indigeous with dark skin.

sounds comfy. no real poltards here, we are only pretending. we love friendly people and hate edgy scumbags who insult us, that's all.