This Moroccan athlete was just arrested for raping two Brazilian room maids at the Olympics village

This Moroccan athlete was just arrested for raping two Brazilian room maids at the Olympics village,

Does he looks muslim, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/atleta-marroquino-do-boxe-e-preso-por-suspeita-de-estupro-na-vila-olimpica.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally a Mudslime who did something good for a change.
Brazil BTFO.

Looks like a Norwegian national to me

Sauce?

fpbp

source pls, I'm not finding anything

Reverse google search gives me some Chinese shit.

He looks albanian to bee honest

Sex in Brazil is so cheap, why even take the risk.

Brazil 4 ever BTFO of existence

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/atleta-marroquino-do-boxe-e-preso-por-suspeita-de-estupro-na-vila-olimpica.html

aids.
athletes are screened Brazil is second would wide pandemic of hiv after Africa which is obvious since they are both full of niggers

Looks like he is coming from finland.

Enjoy the ride Brazil

>rapist of the religion of rape rapes people

These people marry 6 year olds, why are you surprised.

Looks like a tanned german imo

Last month 8 cuban national volleyball team members were arrested for committing rape in Finland.
They looked like niggers.

Kek confirmes it.

America has higher HIV rates, shut up.

>g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/olimpiadas/rio2016/noticia/2016/08/atleta-marroquino-do-boxe-e-preso-por-suspeita-de-estupro-na-vila-olimpica.html

Rough translation:
>According to police, he called both waitresses pretending to ask for information. When they entered the room to see what the boxer wanted, he attacked them and started squeezing the butt(?) of one and the breasts of the other one. Hassan Saada was in the room with two other athletes, who did nothing to these two women. The waitresses managed to escape his grip and left the room.

picture of the two maids