BASED REVIEWBRAH BTFO'S JEW

BASED REVIEWBRAH BTFO'S JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=g51_JVmJScs&feature=youtu.be&t=6965

>1:56:05

How can he ever recover?

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward.

He lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds. All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad.

pic related.

david duke did nothing wrong

I thought he was jewish?

source on all of this bs?

He's a slav

really? I always assumed he was jewish based on his joisey accent

i thought that too but he may just live in a jewish neighborhood . having lived among them he may have picked up on some behavioral patterns of jews like talking about food all the time

its the only reason why the cooking channel and food network exist. jews like talking about food and hearing others talk about food. its like white noise to them or something

I've seen you post this before cunt under a different flag you're probably a bloody shill fuck off and let us enjoy review brah

you literally made an identical post two days ago

you need to watch Evangelion's how to identify jew video again

>3 fucking hours of slide show and voice over
I want this meme to die.

Post his mom

fuck off stupid fucking nip

if I ever see you in real life I'll slit your fucking throat then shove my dick down it then go rape your entire family

reviewbrah, if you're reading this, and i have a feeling you are, please review totino's party pizza.

5 years and no totino's review yet?

(((Rosenthal)))

I bet you don't even listen to shortwave radio

You philistine

totinos comes in bags now.

Wait, what is reviewbrah's name?

this nigger again. ignore this shitpost. this dude shows up on all threads on reviewbrah. The autism from his posts is palpable.

I'm a pizza freak