American man

American man.

abstract non sense, he isn't a member of the USA.

he is the true american

He is the enemy of America.

YEah sure in like the 1400s.

nope just a dead nigger

He is the true native north American.

Gook boi

Retarded nigger.

If some faggot told me Europe for the Neanderthals I understand now how the American's feel. They had their chance and we were better, that's how species work.

No fuck you faggot, brown does not mean "true".

He came from Asia.

is that one of them Washington Redskins?

The ONLY natives to the USA are Western Europeans, featherniggers are enemies to the USA and foreigners.

We killed them all therefore they aren't.

Like wow, seriously? Those bigoted oppressors crossed the Bering Strait and literally genocided mammoths in North America. I literally can't believe you would defend them.

They never were native to the USA, nor were they native to any land they were in as they migrated every year.

Finnjævel.

Don't be silly bitch. The Indians are in the US lands before the white ones.

is thag Elizabeth Warren's dad?

I N D I A N

>fight war
>lose
>get conquered

not so hard to understand.

The red man stole the continent from the ancient people which inhabited it before him. Europeans killing them was the final justice

imlpying natives named their land something soo silly like america.

According to the globalist historic agenda, Indo-Europeans have stolen all the land they stepped on and some unknown central Asian territory is our homeland.

Has you said "one of the early groups", that would be one thing but you did not you said "true".

FUCK YOU

> American
> America
> Amerigo Vespucci
> Italian explorer
Kek they don't even have a name for themselves?

the one who arives first gets bragging rights...
that would make east europeans the true indians for they migrated to america.

They all were their own tribes, and foreign tribes were enemies.

As a native, I find it hilarious how all these white people in america right now are getting booty blasted about not wanting refugees and foreigners in their country when they finally get a taste of their own medicine. I can't wait till the white population dies out or gets bred out of existence and my brothers and sisters (all minorities) will rise.

CHEIFFFFFF

white people are native Americans.

FUCK YOU

Native Americans are the redskins. White ones are all foreigners. You have a logical lacking in your brain. Go and fuck yourself retarded.

Right, white people should have flat out genocide the lot of you.

You are not using logic at all you are simply assigning importance to a group because of their brown skin, you are refusing to acknowledge that time passes and things change.

Typical low iq brown faggot.

It is improper grammar to put a full stop after two words.

Retarded, it is not because the skin color. Don't be stupid. The territory that you call as US was the land of the redskins before the white ones. Can you understand that and put it in a chronological line? I'm not saying that you are a son of a redskin. Shame on your intelligence bastard.

You are the one that is timeline challenged and seem to think that time stopped in the 1600s.

White people are native Americans now.

Deal with it.