>>84228900

>>Sup Forums or /news/

Now wait for /poo/ to discover this thread and to give you 200 you's about how he did nothing wrong.

i don't understand how it was racist.
very rude, but not racist.

India has its own board?

facts are racist

He actually didint, some countries are simply shitholes

And what’s that UN gook and his spic successor going to do about it?

He did nothing wrong just said the truth. He is a very honest man

thought you yanks would learn to lay off the indians a bit after being hounded by 56%

Saying a country is 'a shithole' isn't a fact, since shithole is an abuse term

Are people gonna pretend that the countries he listed aren't 3rd world countries

It's insensitive. Like, telling a girl, she's ugly, to her face. It shows that you don't give a shit about them.

Wrong board

Also, the UN is not wrong

>HOW DARE YOU CALL THESE COUNTRIES SHITHOLES YOU RACIST BIGOT, THEY'RE PLACES OF WONDERFUL CULTURE AND PROGRESS
>by the way please take in more refugees their lives are just awful in their home countries think of the childrun ;_;

It's not really racist he said it because they're poverty stricken wastelands not because they're brown or something

>>HOW DARE YOU CALL THESE COUNTRIES SHITHOLES YOU RACIST BIGOT, THEY'RE PLACES OF WONDERFUL CULTURE AND PROGRESS
>>by the way please take in more refugees their lives are just awful in their home countries think of the childrun ;_;

he's not wrong though. just ask white south africans

>yeah dude, Syria is actually a great country and not a war-torn shithole, I'd totally live there
Fuck off faggot

Why don't shithole countries just stop being shitholes?

that frankenwojak is fucking creepy

good post

developed countries poach the smartest people from the third world so they're just trapped in an endless cycle. Not that they're usually that smart, but they're miles ahead of the rest of the population

>yeah dude, Syria is actually a great country and not a war-torn shithole, I'd totally live there
>Fuck off faggot
>

not an argument

>not an argument

>Across Africa there was diplomatic fury. Botswana’s government called Trump’s comment “reprehensible and racist” and said the US ambassador had been summoned to clarify whether the nation was regarded as a “shithole” country after years of cordial relations.

>the US ambassador had been summoned to clarify whether the nation was regarded as a “shithole” country

So is he going to be impeached or what?

>bombs the shit out of country
>wtf SHITHOLE

this is the logic of amURUKcans. are these things even human?

Any reaction from Uganda yet?

stating the truth is an impeachable offense now?

alri ranjeet

Don't pin Libya on us, that was France's doing.

I don't think the US dropped more bombs on Haiti than Germany and Japan

Um, actually, yes it is. Democracy.

Uganda’s state minister for international relations, Henry Okello Oryem, called the remarks “unfortunate and regrettable”.

>Haiti
Two invasions by the US during the last century.

>Honduras
The US intervened in numerous military coups to protect its commercial interests, notably the food industry, banana wars.

>Nicaragua
Decade-long American military occupation to prevent the construction of the Nicaragua canal.

>El Salvador
Military government propped up by American money that funded literal death squats.

It's like shitting in a toilet and then complaining about the the stench. I'm not say there is a toilet but this is just to much.