Zootopia Thread Doomed Edition

Zootopia Thread Doomed Edition

Is Zootopia kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.it/Lisciani-Giochi-52974-Zootropolis-Multicolore/dp/B01BI7QKDY/280-4436916-3126767?ie=UTF8&SubscriptionId=AKIAIZUDXMTFN7YVN45A&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01BI7QKDY&linkCode=xm2&tag=shopgogo0d-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good movie, became too good for its own good.

We may still have new fanart pop out here and there.

But yeah, ride is over.

You can always hang out with those guys on /trash/.

Anything but that!

Please, please for the love of all that is holy, stop turning into /frz/2.0

The last thread was alright, had a decent amount of talk and discussion.

Discord on the other hand...

>Talking about a single movie for this long

/frz/ 2.0 Furry Edition.

Oh, come on, it's not that bad. They hardly even RP over there.

>naturalist panther was a pun

I didn't know that. Being non english speaker is my only excuse.

Speaking of Discord, we need that place, I got used to you guys too much.

Just browsing Sup Forums, so pardon my ignorance, but did you guys actually go full /soc/ and set up an outside chat?
Those things don't ususally end well on the Sup Forums side.

>tfw 4th monthversary for usa

Does everybody talk about Judy and Nick?
No, so it's bad.

It scratched a Redwall itch, don't think that's going to be adapted again anytime soon, and a modern day version of that seems a bit more interesting anyways, unless they can do LotR style war sequences with things like the Long Patrol.

Why can't people enjoy movies as movies anymore? Why do you have to live them?

What is Star Wars?

Because this one set the bar so fucking high nothing will come close, and we can't Let It Go, yet we must.

People will try to derive meaning from anything when desperate enough. Why shouldn't they latch onto something that made them happy.

Morning, thread

This is a SFW board, stripping is forbidden!

entertainment occupies the position once occupied by religion in western society

>implying you would say no to a Judy stripping video

Regardless, this is a blue board.

I'll keep it to myself then

i was sad again, and came across this tiny piece of merch, it's... shit, but it's a good sign.

we're entering some sort of "hiatus". i will try ot focus on something else till autumn, then these comics. canon or not, i am curious about them. then holliday season with zoomerch. hopefully with something else than just tomy's "bogo wave"

Generals on Sup Forums have outside chats all the time. RWBYg had more than one.

I love how you continue to find all this stuff. I would wait for what we get after those comics too

i came across this in nearest grocery store.
it's not milking yet, it's... gentle udder tugging.

I'm surprised that's even in there

well, it was hit over here.

>invisibleplatonicrelationship

FOUND BOARD GAME!

amazon.it/Lisciani-Giochi-52974-Zootropolis-Multicolore/dp/B01BI7QKDY/280-4436916-3126767?ie=UTF8&SubscriptionId=AKIAIZUDXMTFN7YVN45A&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B01BI7QKDY&linkCode=xm2&tag=shopgogo0d-21

AND IT DOESNT LOOK COMPLETELY SHIT!

For a movie fanbase I'm surprised for how well you've kept yourselves. This is 1 million times better than Frozen, Inside Out, Wreck It Ralph, etc.