mushrooms
raves/warehouse parties
comfy canals, squares and parks
pancakes or whatever
probably some good museums for downtime

Why didn't you protect his smile?

we've been trying to reach you

yeah its a bit annoying sometimes

women can be heartless and cruel and they don't understand not knowing what they want is ultimately frustrating

Spent the day studying the Quran, lads.

do you like bosnia??

The lads should be back from work now so all the NEET/poltards should be drowned out until the lads go out on the lash

Is there a sizeable number of Scottish lads in the RN? Thinking of joining, but the tradition up here is that just about everyone goes for the infantry

HIS SMILE
GONE

because i wasn't born yet sadly

went to amsterdam with my girlfriend and we visited the anne frank museum, i thought we both enjoyed ourselves and we even made a new black friend who stayed in the room with us that my girlfriend got on with well

idiots

Mashallah.
twitter.com/TheaivinG

yeah, had to break it off with a girl recently because she was giving me the wishy-washy treatment, talking about meeting up for christmas and meeting her family and then literally 2 hours later saying she needs some space. told her to fuck off and she was not a happy chappy about it, yet wanted to stay friends and currently behaves the exact same way with me now that she did when we were seeing each other.

weird blurred line we're in now, for me at least. she probably knows for certain that she feels nothing but just prefers when things don't change because change is weird or whatever bullshit women come up with to justify their awful behaviour.

explain why you think that

So many cringy posts ITT, don't even know where to begin hatting

>The UN human rights spokesman, Rupert Colville, told a Geneva news briefing: “There is no other word one can use but racist. You cannot dismiss entire countries and continents as ‘shitholes’, whose entire populations, who are not white, are therefore not welcome.”

Anyone else tired of niggers complaining about being niggers?

This is a good start

I've honestly never been hatted before, lad. Reckon that means I'm a top quality poster.

start with me

they're nazis and nazis hated all nongermans and wanted them dead
it's clear science on that one
2+2

you've been cucked lid

who closed down the community centre
i killed time there used to be a member

*notices the Irish Catholic community in NI has all of these things but doesn't commit anywhere near the level of crime as niggers*

hmmmm

half a bottle of vodka is 800 calories, alcohol itself has buckets of calories

hmmmm not sure about this

so why dont they fix it? do they expect other people to fix it for them?

Friday night then

What do?
>Meet girl I'm seeing at a bar (all her friends will be there tho baka - also can't have sex tonight lol)
>Go gym, eat healthy, go food shopping
>Shitpost, order pizza, have a beer and watch a film

thats a terrible troll attempt lad

Those jack boots look gud
My ussr jack boots (I use them for around the house and wet stuff not larping) are too wide on the leg to look slim like that

great song, great film

>Botswana’s government called Trump’s comment “reprehensible and racist” and said the US ambassador had been summoned to clarify whether the nation was regarded as a “shithole” country after years of cordial relations.

KEK

Don't ever recall being bombed by a black man.

well, guess inbreeding on the isles creates stupid people huh

So basically "gibs me dats or I stab you"?

no black man ever called me nigger

they can drink a pint for 2 quids, can London niggers do the same?

Jessie Duarte, the deputy secretary general of South Africa’s ruling ANC, said: “Ours is not a shithole country; neither is Haiti or any other country in distress. It’s not as if the United States doesn’t have problems. There is unemployment in the US, there are people who don’t have healthcare services.”

>before targeted stop and search, used to find contraband in 1/10 searches
>after introducing targeted stop and search, contraband now found in 1/3 searches

Hmmm, I wonder why the darkies are so against being searched. Really boggles the mind tbqh.

yeah they did you just don't know bantu

there's a joke about intelligence in there

Yes (cask ales in Wetherspoons)

Yea but clear liquor has the least calories if you're gonna drink

paddies are as violent if not even worse

*heems you*
*heems you*
*heems you*

Hehe, too easy... can anyone stop me!?

My god this is hilarious.

agree

reminded me of my time in the endz

are you guys seriously racist? wow

wonder what /brit/ would have been like during the london riots

mom get the camera

demonstrably untrue

Cool, when can Switzerland take these 830,000 Haitians currently in the USA?

mam says she won't hate me if I go to a bad uni

Drugs are found more often on white stop & search victims. Because the police only search white people who might actually have drugs, hwereas they just search blacks at random because the police assume they're dealers

i would have been out looting so i'd miss the mad shitposting

A

and take pics of your adventures for the lads stuck inside

He actually gets it right a few times: Parenting, community cohesion and bad role models DO contribute to violent crime (inc. knife crime).

Sup Forums had eventbowl threads

Why do they have to mention the population is not white?

what are they

>cut in the corner of my mouth (where the lips join)

Not ideal tbqh

Listening to a vinyl record

>demonstrably untrue
hmm

shut up scotch chimp

how is trump racist for calling them shitholes? isnt he referring to how theyre poor and corrupt and not how theyre full of niggers

imagine going to a top 5 uni

fuck off, we're already dealing with the refugees you created through all your wars in the ME and North Africa

just finished 1984, biggest load of anti-communist drivel I've read, bet stalin fucked Orwell's wife or something lmao

>dude we are not shit
>gibs use 300 billion to survive this famine plz

The rate of being killed by a police officer during an altercation is the same for white Americans and black Americans, but the rate of altercations with blacks is far higher.

So we meet again

When you coming London fampai?

Sup Forums used to have -bowl threads for every major event, from high speed car chase to riots to scandals

watching ill manors as a member of the middle class lads, haven't seen it before so i'm well excited

attended two top 5 unis and I don't even consider myself intelligent and was severely depressed and alcoholic for almost my entire time at both, plus I never actually tried to do particularly well in school in the first place either

donald j trump is too pussy to come here because libtards will make fun of him LOL

>Americans
hm yes, very interesting

>Imagine

;^)

Is it for no apparent reason? I've had this a lot, it sucks. I think it's down to diet or a bacterial infection. There's a medical term for it (angular chelitis?).

>just finished 1984, biggest load of anti-communist drivel I've read, bet stalin fucked Orwell's wife or something lmao

have a mate with one of those
he's also bent
*stares at you*

yeah lad, stalin defo made a pass

Orwell was a commie though

Lack of Vitamin C. It's the early stages of scurvy.

*dengue j typhus

>Nigel Farage has MEP salary docked to recoup misspent funds

howling

youtu.be/1l37lzLIgQU
I am now in the optimal listening condition

Maybe within a year or two? Keeping an eye out for deals now that BA put a terminal in at OAK to Gatwick

Are we gonna party?

or just chapped lips

I love how the BBC have framed this whole Trump "shithole" thing exclusively around African nations.

>A huge fire that closed Nottingham railway station is being treated as arson.

SHIT LADS

The coppers are onto me

Dunno, only had it a few times before

Had a bad.cold so was breathing through my mouth whilst asleep and got super dry lips, guessing that caused it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA