Oldest skiing image destroyed

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/norwegian-youth-destroys-one-earliest-images-skiing-trying-improve-it-180960013/?utm_source=facebook.com&no-ist

who were they?

ethnicity?

Sandniggers?

tell me ppl

Probably

Hi sandnegro

Norwegian ''''youth''''

Hi :3. I'm kurd and not Muslim idk if I count tho

Urban youths

If you kill muslims you're fine.

Oops sorry. I don't have anything against kurds

Well we have peshmerga Killing isis

Haha NP man, i probably hate Iraqis more than u :^)

This happened in Sweden as well, media calling out "youths" but local community wheelchaired two shitskins in association with it (one got 2 years in prison for wheelchairing him, but it was probably worth it).

rage some more

>wheelchairing
what is?

Also why they don't move these runestones to museums and put some plaque on the spot where it stood?

Kneecapping maybe?

Where was that? Was it really niggers?

>what is?
Basically they beat him up and make him handicapped.

There are something like 2000 runestones in Sweden so there are too many to put in museums. Also there is a tradition to leave them in their original places because the stones reference the location and they are almost always located far out in the countryside or in forested areas, so it's great to be able to have them out there so people can see them, but soon we might have to protect them because we get more and more shitskins etc.

I know in Gotland they have something like 50% of the stones in museum but that's because Gotland stones are rarer and have unique styles only present on Gotland.

Why let them destroy your country?

>caring about some fucking stones

You know how it is. If it's not in the Koran - destroy it. If it is in the Koran, it's redundant so it doesn't matter if you destroy it.

That's how the library of Alexandria was destroyed after the muslim conquest of Egypt.

t. achmed

These niggers are truly subhuman for fuck's sake.

kurdroach

Thanks m8, keep up the good work. Proud of u!

The library was long gone by the time Islam was even a thing.

Your brain was long gone before Islam became a thing

Yeah immigrants and asylum seekers are well known for their interest in ancient norwegian history

Yeah, that's the creed of ISIS when they destroy historical monuments for idolatry.

lol

To be fair to the lads they have improved it, you could barely make it out before

all germans in here are cucks or murats?

wtf is wrong with u shitheads.
kys immediately

sincerely OP

So they filled it in with a silver marker so you can see it better ? What an outrage.

>not caring about history

That's why your country is going to die.

Just a bit of banter m8, where's that famous german sense of humor? There's no reason to presume it was immigrants anyway

famous german sense of humor?

sorry i have no idea what ur talking about.

Seriously.

Imagine a thousand years from now if a Mexichink kid drew on the worlds oldest McDonalds drive through menu. You would rage at the defacement of American history.

Christ

Fucking subhuman shitkids ruining everything with their spraycans everywhere they go.

>We may not ever be able to see the pictogram of the skier as it was originally made 5,000 years ago
Think of it this way. People in 5,000 years from now will see it as it was originally made today.

hope they get the fucking book thrown at them desu
the parents at least should face a heavy fine for not keeping their little shit kids on a fucking leash

Youths eh? That's the media's code name for niggers.

Boy oh boy this boils my blood.

Kurds and Persians a-okay. I'd love an independent, Iran-aligned Kurdistan to tip the balance against the Saudi's and Turks.

>urban youfs

Only the Iraqi Kurds are OK and Persians do not exist, you mong.

Persians don't exist its all arabs now

>The ancient carving after it was vandalized by well-intentioned youth
>well-intentioned youth
what the fuck

Remember, the niggers can do no wrong according to the media.

doesn't spraypaint wash off with a strong solvent? At least it isn't permanent.

This

Commie Kurds are scum

Yeah but the solvent may cause damage to the stone, niggers have no respect for culture, imagine they would do this to every artifact in Europe.

Didn't ask for your input, Mehmet.

Read the damn article, they scratched it out.

Iranians are brown, but you can tell them apart from an Arab. Especially their straighter hair.

You got it anyway, Abdul

They carved over the lines to make it more visible. Retarded, not malicious

An artifact of being a nation of rape babies

This actually puts things into perspective.

>have several old viking burial sites around the old coast line
>they're basically a pile of rocks underwich a viking was buried with his treasure
>when they're found the government does an excavation and takes all the valuables but piles the rocks back exactly like they were and constructs signs telling of the history of the site
>all was good until the niggers moved near them and learned what the signs said
>all the rocks are now dispersed around the areas because the nigs were digging for treasure

seriously? source for this?

My own eyes and stories from my friends. I live right next to where one of them was. The historians had even constructed individual images on the signs on what the site used to look like and now you can't see shit due to graffiti.

What saddens me most about this is that unlike Sweden or other viking countries, Finland doesn't exactly have a large amounts of these burial sites. Most of finnish ones are in the country side thank god, but since the ones that got ruined are on the poor side of Helsinki it was only a matter of time until they got fucked.

I think this is the same as desecrating a cemetary desu

>hitler dubs isn't all the proof you need

Bro tier

Respect to you man. I come from a place in Sweden where we have fucktons of viking burial sites. We take good care of each one but I bet if we started get immigrants here (so far we have almost none) they'd start fucking em up too.

Believe it or not there was a time when they didn't have to worry about these kinds of things, dumb fucking niggers

Kurds are bros. We need kurdistan quickly.

It was reduced a lot, but it was still functioning to a degree. Not even mentioning all the other libraries, churches, monasteries etc muslims burned all over the mediterranean and India. In India they destroyed a university that was over a thousand years old.

>library of Alexandria was destroyed
I'm still fucking mad, they deserve to be nuked

Kill yourself muhammed

That's a fucking illuminati eye. Which one of you alt-right virginal retards fucking defaced our heritage and patrimony?

KYS

You do know the "Illuminati" has become a nigger ghetto meme recently right?

GET UP YOUR FUCKING ASSES AND SPILL SANDNIGGER BLOOD IN THE NAME OF WOTAN!!!!!

this. In my highschool the muslim kids all believed in the illuminati. Back then I didn't even know what it ment. They asked the teacher constantly about proof of illuminati shit and she didn't understand anything about it til she one day came to class having read up on it and said it was all a lie made to oppress jews in russia or something

Shit like that pisses me off. I used to hike by some old Indian drawings, just two minutes off a popular trail. No one knew they were there. Out stupid government had to put up signs, "blah blah damaging this is a crime". Fucking idiots drew all over the cave art, that they would have never found if no one put up a sign.

Spray-paint has to be one of the most diabolical and destructive inventions in human history.

Seriously, can you think of anything that wasn't originally designed to be a tool of war or demolition that has done more physical damage to our society and culture?

All because someone invented a more convenient way to paint....
The pursuit of convenience is clearly the path to Hell.

this