Massive defeat for Trump inevitable

Get the popcorn.

my body is ready

JUST

Can't wait for the material this board will have when Hillary wins. Will be fun.

i cant wait to see all the trumpcucks melt down on this board in november

Don't forget Utah, based Johnson will help Hillary seal that deal

Sure, but let's not cheat ourselves out of 96 days of sweet, sweet shitposting.

trumpfags get the helium

Amazing

Sup Forums tears will be delicious

Hillary will win Omaha too

Neither side should get cocky at this point.

The polls are wrong. They're biased against Trump. Trump is going to win

Why do people support the death of the white race?

"How could Trump lose? He alienated almost every demographic in 'Murica so how could this happen?! I'm totally shocked and caught off-guard!"

>"Oh look Hillary is going to win, why should I go out to vote for her."

Good good.

your tears will be a delicacy

>says increasingly nervous guy for the 86th time

Because it's obviously made of whiny fucking cucks and faggots, which is why it should die.

>mfw Trump barely wins, just like Brexit
>massive recount shitstorm just like with Gore

Lmao. Drumpflings are the same as berniebots

Trump won't win, but Hillary sure as fuck isn't taking Missouri and Georgia. Florida and NC are also doubtful. She'll win by taking Penn and Ohio.

Eagerly awaiting this year's version of pic related.

Trump needs to get on the phone with Assange and beg for all the hinted-at Hillary shit to be leaked ASAP, it's literally his only chance at this point. Pulling it all out in October will be far too late if he continues to freefall like this.

>Hillary wins Georgia

I will skydive without a parachute

"Death of white race".

Just put your DNA in sperm banks already and start artificially breeding. It's all a matter of re-circulating genetic material.

It's like you guys have never heard of actual science. Nothing goes extinct as long as the genetic material is in play.

I was wrong the whole time!

Thanks for Correcting the Record™!

I care about our survival as a species in the universe, only whites can save us all.

Say it with me /pol:

THANK YOU MADAME PRESIDENT

ThisAlpha white will continue breeding and beta whites will die out. Sure we won't be as numerically dominant as before, but we'll still dominate all the most powerful positions

I hate Shillary and berniecucks because obvious reasons, but I'd love to see Sup Forums trump stormfags being btfo.
I've a dilemma. If Trumps loses Sup Forums will explote and it will be fucking hilarious.

>the polls are in favor of trump
>TRUMP WILL WIN BASED POLLS NEVER LIE
>trump losing
>THE POLLS ARE LYING WAHHH JEWS SHILLS TRUMP DOESNT HAVE A JEW DAUGHTER I SWEAR!!! HES NOT A JEW SHILLS!

More like death of America

> implying that the death of America is a bad thing

Someone should graph when the shill posts start and stop. If we could figure out their workingh hours it would be great.

Trump is closer to real conservatism, i.e. 16th century conquistador style conservatism than modern cuckservatism which you subscribe to, what you support is basically a diluted form of shillary's politics.

Long as we end up a Pro-Thick society.

I'm sick of the Kate Moss beauty standard compelling women to starve themselves to near-death.

There will be one, only it will be romney 2.0(clinton) shills

conserving isreali economy yeah

Those are cerebrating threads while these are demoralizing shill threads. We know polls dont mean shit that doesnt mean we cant get excited when our "meme candidate" gets alot further than MSM said he would

>NV,AZ,IA,MO,OH,PA,VA,NC,GA,FL,NH
Cool story bro
>sage

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
KILL YOURSELF

>muh shills

it's the only argument trumptards have left at this point

>Unironically supporting Clinton

Get in here you shits.