Ok guys i´ve had it

Ok guys i´ve had it.
In Vienna there where thousands of people (actually turks but what ever) on the streets protesting FOR Erdogan. FOR. In VIEANNA.

After our Außenminister (peace be upon him) quite frankly told em to fuck off Turkey proceeded to denounce Austria the "CAPITAL OF RADICAL RACISM".

This is it. I will do something. If another one of these protests arise, i will take action. This is a promise. I am not located in Vienna, but another, smaller city. When The roaches in my town crawl out of thier holes to celebrate the new Saddam (aka Erdogan) and start Allah Shitbar chans i will take actions. Wait for the news coverage. You read it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

picload.org/image/rrlowwid/post-37129-yeah-well-you-know-.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=2ORHVroiWHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Think this through.Maybe you would hurt the cause with your action,whatever may be it.

god speed Austrian!

Hi media!

>implying you will do anything
you are not hungary :^)

>CAPITAL OF RADICAL RACISM".
#NOTALLNAZIS
#REICHOFPEACE

Don't do anything you fucking faggot, If you go on a turk killing spree you'll give leftists a voice to go 'Look at muh poor opressed turks'

As a Turk, i support your every action against those inbred Erdoğan supporters. Do it. You woulndt save only your country, you would also save my country too.

>CAPITAL OF RADICAL RACISM
Where is the problem?

Some of you roaches are alright

why don't you save your own country m8

Do it, faggot. Dead roaches now.

George Noory is in ISIS now. NICE!

Do it faggot attack to masques

Dude whatever it is: don't do it. You would destroy every chance we have of getting out of this horrible situation. We still have the election. Stay calm and redpill people about Islam.

None of you are.

calm down, vote right and pray a lot.

some say it cant get any worse with FPÖ in the governement. im not so sure. but they'll get their chance and i'll help.

I fucked your mom and you happened

Do you know how much the media would love a right wing terrorist? They would get all the ammunition they need against all politically incorrect opinions. Don't give it to them.

I wish you good luck in your endeavors, Austriabro

Those kind of protests for a foreign nation would be HEAVILY suppressed with batons by the police force immediately here, and we're a muslim country

Sure you are.Now go back to the abyss,where you belong.

>Dahnald......

Noice.

InsAllah we will behead all of you and rape pure fucking girls

I know. this is the reason for me. (After Austria obvs.) This Muslimist has destroyed everything Atak Türk has fought for. He is the Worst that could have happend to poor Turkey. I Detest him.

What will Islam not destroy? As much as i hate to say it... But no good comes out of this Religion.

>NEXT TIME YOU GUISE

like the rest of the West you wont do shit

I will not go on a killing spree. I lack the weapons and the stupidity.

I was thinking something that will scare the shit out of them. Remind them where they are.

picload.org/image/rrlowwid/post-37129-yeah-well-you-know-.gif

k

dude we totally gonna order them some spätzle they didnt order and they gonna freak!

kekked&witnessed

Proxy failed. Retry? Yes/No/Cancel/Faggot

youd better fucking do it robot

don't do anything stupid, just vote against more muslim immigration, and lobby local politicians to deny these anti-Austrian parades in future

Spätzle? They are Halal. I am thinking of a more.. severe approach.

Who thinks Erdogan will make 2018?

This guy made an awefull lot of enemys in a very short time.

Be smart.
And keep your head calm.

Molotov the crowds. I know we're all gonna be on a watchlist for this thread but do it. Dooooo itttt

Maybe I will see a Visegrad + Austria kebab removal mecha in my lifetime

WTF I hate Austria now. I won't never listen Radetzky march anymore! I'm done with you cucks
youtube.com/watch?v=2ORHVroiWHk

Whatever is going on. If Erdocunt is spewing insults at you, it means you are doing it right! Keep it up

posting in case he does something so I can say I was here to witness

Leave Erdogan to me

DO IT!!! REMOVE KEBAB

Schluchtenscheißer: did you check, if a local politician of your own political parties started the Pro-Erdogan protest? I would like to know, if they are infiltrating your political parties aswell.

whats new about this?

austrian racist killing foreigners that peacely live in austria and surely contribute more to the national output then OP will ever be in his whole failure that he calls life

Do it OP you fucking loser

do it adolf.

You are either retard or shill. Your country's reelection are behind the corner and you're going to screw it.
Dah, whatever.

my ex gf's name jülide, a turk who who lives in austria. kill this roach and i will convert christianity

We will see about this.

Fucking retard, don't do it this close to the election.

You've lost your flag.

Do you really think it's ok for someone to destroy a people as long as they hand some shiny beads to the oligarchs and politicians in the process?

just in case OP do something and stupid and this thread might appear on CNN

hi media follow me on via twitter/instagram such.mr

Here's your (you). Now go back and do your homework summerfag.

>i will take action

Chill, eugene of savoy, you'll smash your keyboard.

>whole austrian population : 8.5 million
>istanbul alone : 14 million

>mfw there are more erdogan supporters in istanbul than people who live in austria

Good thinking, cockroach.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS!
9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Reported to the EU Center for Radical Online Hate Speech (CROHS)

Enjoy your lengthy stay in prison, you racist bigot.

gonna screenshot this thread just in case

Turkey is trying to aggressively enforce the islamic colonization of europe, and if they fail to do that, their goal is to provoke a war of extermination against the ethnic europeans and christianity, secretly backed by USrael.

> their goal is to provoke a war of extermination against the ethnic europeans and christianity, secretly backed by USrael.
I didn't know you get internet acces in the psychiatric ward.

Thank kek based user. We need more like you. Pls post equipment you plan on using on these mudshits. And if you manage to kill a bunch remember to buy like a bunch of korans and islamic shit and stock them in your house.

wow seem like you solve everything:D
Turkey has its own problems, he doesnt give a shit about European or anything.

> islamic colonization of europe
In that case, Turkey wouldnt block gates to refugees. Since Turkey took action against them, number of refugee you got decreased significantly.

14 million? Now I'm scaredogan.

i dont even get mad if erdogan supporters being dead

Steal a lorry. It kills more than guns if you're not a trained sniper will 300 confirmed kills.

Totallynotpolicefellow/pol/sters

Godspeed Ausbro, for the Österreich!