What does /pol think of Baby Boomers

They are greedy, self-centered, assholes that ruined America.

Just a bunch of cucks.

Greatest Generation> Silent Generation>>>>>Gen X>>>>>>>Boomers>>>>>Gen Z/Y >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> swamp shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Millenials

My parents are baby boomers. I visited them on vacation with my family. My father sat on the couch and watched FoxNews on the one TV the entire duration.

50% yuppie self centered greedy assholes
50% Marxist cancer

Ruined economy by being stupid, got entitlements so they won't pay the consequences, dump bill on subsequent generations, didn't even make the "great music" they claimed to make (that was the previous generation).

Thanks Boomers for nothing.

Nah. Ruining America is the job of the pussy SJW millennial generation.

Now get off my lawn, nigger.

fpbp

Technologically retarded

ya what that crying about ANOTHER pension reform, oh why dont we youngins fix your cash flow problem while we fix the econimee problem and oh ya, name 1 of the 88k bills you passed last year while your eating tapioca pudding, pudin

Your precious tech is the result of boomer work, kiddie.

Yeah, because they crashed the economy and hoarded all the entitlements?

When exactly did that happen?

You lot have to be good for something, so pay up infant

Boomers also like to take credit for things that people in their age group did while they work the same job for 25 years.

Ah, the technology that isolates us from our fellow human beings and monitors our every move.

We're better off isolated from you.

Beautiful, ain't it. Now, don't you and your genderfluid friend have a safe space to fuck off to, neet?

Basically this in my experience

Pay alimony

By the way, you're late on paying your child support.

I got a vasectomy I don't want kids

This. Exactly my thoughts.

Isn't Gen Y = Millenials?