What is this look conveying?

What is this look conveying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Murderface

fuck i left the stove on

She's turning someone from the audience to stone.

As if she has used a stove herself in decades

Confusion. The bitch does not know what is going on half of the time.

"I can make you and your entire family 'disappear."

I just shit my pants and I hope no one notices.

TFW when you realize there's still a chance you could lose to that human trash fire Trump.

seizure

You'd still vote for Hillary even after watching this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NXdkiaZvTVQ

Menopause.

and at the same time, she's fucking terrified

It will be so glorious reading her obituary during the next 90 days

and I mean, her literal obituary

This fucking Cunt's brain will short circuit and she will drop dead on the campaign trail some time during the next three months

An experience of Lovecraftian terror.

The video to this is one of the most terrifying things I've seen.

She reacts with fear and confusion at first not anger. When the secret service runs up she jumps a little and looks nervous. He has to tell her to keep talking. First she says something stupid about still being here like a comedian dying on their feet with a very nervous creepy laugh. After being prompted again to keep talking she literally just repeats that and says "so we're just going to keep talking".

This should worry everyone. Put aside the bias for one second no matter what side pf politics you're on, this is a very strange and bizarre reaction and it should worry everyone.

Power

>I thought we paid everyone to be here what is going on?

Bitch was like Curry innafinals

SHOOK
HOOK
OOK
OK
K

You're all literally retarded. Read something for once.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absence_seizure

Some people try to jump the barricade, and she gets momentarily surprised. Among Trump's supporters are people who would consider assassinating her.

Her reaction is unusual how?

Senile dementia

Link please lad

Horror. It's off-script and she is panicking like a deer in the headlights.

It was pathetic and sad to watch.

She just trained this look a million times to look 'tough'. Still doesn't make up for the fact that she's just a woman who wouldn't be able to protect herself from some 9year old Mexican kid

Where did she get Metapods?

Determination

Absence with automatisms. Purposeful or quasipurposeful movements occurring in the absence of awareness during an absence attack are frequent and may range from lip licking and swallowing to clothes fumbling or aimless walking. If spoken to, the patient may grunt, and when touched or tickled may rub the site. Automatisms are quite elaborate and may consist of combinations of the above described movements or may be so simple as to be missed by casual observation.

here

she looks like a scared dog. you think Obama aged terribly.. just wait and see Clinton in 4 years. Billy already looks near death

>"it's happening again"

That is the look of panic.

Dementia.

Being momentarily startled is one thing. Looking like you've had a complete breakdown and needing to be prompted and told what to say when clearly everything is under control is another.

It was a huge display of weakness and she had absolutely no idea what to do or say in a situation that went slightly off script.

" Fuuuuck!!! There's nothing in the fridge, nothing."

deception

Confusion and fear

>Did I lie enough?

Cheers. She's a creepy old hag. That voice ...

>Trump's supporters are people who would consider assassinating her
Whereas she actually has people killed. Probably has the best hitman in the game under her hire.

Loss of Bladder Control.