>works
>believes in God
>wants children
>isn't feminist
>hates pakis
>is very feminine and lady like
>slowly becoming more redpilled
>blonde

And Sup Forums would have me break up with her because of a meme and marry a cheating, ugly, feminist british slag instead. Why? I thought I would be doing my part for the white race but you would have me believe I'm a traitor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
vocaroo.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slavs are not white you dickhead. But I think they're better than "white" fat feminists.

Between a redpilled mixed woman and a Nordic SJW woman i choose the mixed one, fuck you Sup Forums.

>slavs are not white
gee Chile you must be the definition of white then

>believes in God
I'm so sorry

Burger here

Did the same thing. I'm married to slav woman.
Not bad at all. Fuck the stupid memes. Just ass blasted. These same fags are the the same people that post Hispanic girl threads.

>You must be X to talk about X
So, only murdered people can talk against murder?

Exactly mate feels good living in London lots of hot euro girls here
>Chile

hi Spain

>Slav logics

Le argentinian jew

I think what Bulgaria means is a mestizo calling a slav non white is like me saying your not really Asian.

Make sense?

I'm part Slav. Married a Russian . Red pilled on everything. Together for 4 years with a baby boy and another one on the way.

you're with an exterminator of culture, traditions, future, and race.

DER OSTLANDER!!

Makes sense bc the context is racemixing.

>A fucking island

It makes exact sense, as I'm not really asian.
At this point I'm not sure if you're memeing or if people actually confuses us.

BCUZ SHES OFF HOME M8

OUT OUT OUT

>believes in God
How many books does she read a year and what on?

Go fuck yourself uneducated Americunt.

Romanians are not Slavs, our language is not Slavic, we don't have anything important in common with Poles, Russians, Bulgarians, etc.

SLAVS

AREN'T

Yes a European island go kys brown rat

WHITE

>is a slav

>a fucking line

>Romanians aren't slavs

Romanians aren't even people. Go back to the sewer Bogdan.

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

Pale asians are white then
Pale hispanics are white then

A european island full of sandniggers

>Romanians are not Slavs
That's right. You are bottom of the barrel in europe as far as race goes. Only albanians are lower.

I feel 100% white bro
My skin is white, my skull's shape shows i'm white and even my eyes are blue.
Biology and science says i'm white.

This memed definition of "white" you are pushing is nothing more than a bullshit created only to make some members of this let's say community feel better than some other groups of ppl.

It's a nigger-tier of thinking

have a nice day

>A fucking line bigger than us

fix'd

Slavic DNA is not Western European, it is a Chinese offshoot, a joke of God.

Lucky, would like one myself. At least I'd get laid.

Germanic people probably went far East and settled there. I don't really know enough about the migration to say this with conviction. But logically it seems to make sense considering how some of these women are blonde hair, blue eyed and almost interchangeable with Polish or Western women.

Feel free to correct me.

Tfw no slav bf

I am slav. Are you a girl ?

Phag.

id tongue punch her fart box if you know what i mean

don't worry, slavs are white, you are good

tfw no bf

>and will be deported soon cause of Brexit

I'd liberate them.

>believes in God

If only she was white and not Slav, my Islamic friend

Yeah.
Im a female.

Ik that feel :(

yes they are you idiot fuck off stupid slovak

Another autist. Grow up kid

Get out of your basement ( if you still have an ability to walk ), get your shit straight and then come

There is no such a thing as "western european" DNA. The difference between germanic and let's say italian, spanish or even french is same as the difference between germanic and slavic.
It's just another group of ppl. It's an ethnic group not a race.

'murican education...

Proof or faggot.

There was migrations from the Greeks (Talking pre turk rape ones) during Alexander and the successor states in places like Iraq, all the way to pakistan.

Also Scythians, were pretty white, often described as blonde, or even redheaded with pale skin.

You know the drill. Timestamp or vocaroo

Coming from someone who celebrates Christmas on the beach having a BBQ.

>Why?
Because I am slav. Hands off our women, anglo scum!

>The difference between germanic and let's say italian, spanish or even french is same as the difference between germanic and slavic

No bc spanish or french doesn't have asian DNA, like Slav.

You're not white, but that doesn't mean you are subhuman, be proud of your own race instead trying to be a fake white.

>Eastern European is not western European
Now you're splitting hairs.

God dammit do i gotta prove shit here too?

You forgot
>i pay her 200£ per day

>What is a haplogroup

The only ones that dont want you to be happy are the ultra autists, but self aware enough that they are never ever marrying anyone.

I have the same gf but Persian.

I'm currently on my way back to Serbia from vacation in Russia, and am at the Czech/Austrian border.
Please, i beg you, visit Poland or Russia and afterwards visit Berlin and Paris some day, you're going to cry because how deluded you were.

If Slavs aren't white and westerners are, i don't want to be white at all. We're both physically and mentally superior. I went through the whole Europe except Norway, Finland and Ireland and can proudly say this. Every Slav country is redpilled as fuck, and girls are 20x prettier than your western obese fucks

Pic related, first thing i saw in Poland

It's not that hard. C'mon. Make a vocaroo or timestamp

Tbh we just want to appreciate a QT white gurl.

Gotta please all the halfbreeds and spics on here.

if you think Italians or Spanish are white and Slavs especially western Slavs are not you are an idiot.

> im a burger I have no Slavic heritage

Well if you say you're a woman but you've got no proofs we can't believe you.

I am Vladimir Putin.

Don't ask for proof, just trust me.

Feels good man

Although I'm a slav myself so it's not like there would be any other way

Completely Eastern nothing western there.

sorry for stealing your job, gf but thanks for giving me a free higher education :)

>We're both physically and mentally superior
I don't know if this meme is new but boy do i like it

Slavic women are smart too. I speak with them and compared to Western women they are very cultured and well-read. Western women melt their brains with social media and narcissism.

Sup Forums is most retarded place on earth. When will this meme about slav women die? They are no different than Western women, and yes, there are a lot feminists.

Tell you what, I'll keep her and in return you get one of ours. Enjoy Dmitri

Slavs are superior whites, they will save white race.

Anglos and Aryans are busy prepping the black bull.

Lol slavs aren't white? No wonder Hill dawg is winning. You fuckin retards.

Do you consider yourself white?

Ok what do i post then?

>they will save white race
Muslims are going to invade our countries too. Russia is already under attack and Eastern Europe is next.

shut up slovakia

retarded nigger, being conquered by the eastern filth without a fight, say good bye to all Anglo privileges and get ready for bread and water slavery to Jews.

yeah don't listen too much to the memes, slavs are white and their girls are probably better than a fat british slag

vocaroo.com/ or timestamp

What the fuck is wrong with you, I see you here all the time arguing about how slavs and germans aren't Europeans. You care about it much more that anyone of us. Find yourselves some hobby or what...

NO, and that doesn't matters, bc in Southamerica the only way you know your heritage is a DNA test

I think many Slavs are white. Whiter than Italians, that's for sure. But there are also many "Slavs" who are mixed with Persian or Mongolian. It is mix and match. But you can generally tell one that is and isn't mixed.

I consider Poles white, not sure what you're butthurt about.

Just a face pic with timestamp.

Slavs are white. This board has been infested with jews from the very beginning.

SLAVS ARE FILTH, ANYTHING THAT HAS BEEN COMMUNIST DESERVES DIVINE FIRE TO EXTERMINATE.

It's not about pretending to be white. In every legit science book you can see that there are 3 races white, yellow and black.

It's a fact that I'm white. I'm a member of another ethnic group just like niggers from sahara and niggers from SA. Both are black, their ethnic group is just different?

Damn are there normal adult ppl or just inbreds and kids?

American idiot

enjoy!

>Slavs are not white you dickhead.
I am ok with this. No people should call themselves white. It's an umbrella term with vague borders, that is used not to unite people, but to divide them. Notice all this almost ironic accusations of not being white between people that under different circumstances both can be called white.
White is the term (((they))) use to refer to christian goyim. Use christian, muslim and other words that clearly define adherence to certain culture instead.

Poland, Czech republic, and Slovakia don't really have Asian DNA they are much whiter than Spain or Italy. Chile is not white at all so I don't know why you are posting kek

>Jamal Ramirez Al Detroiti in charge of saying who is white and who isn't from his 62% white country ruled by a black muslim president

On the other hand, happy 12th birthday kid

Those Communist genes must be PURGED, every Communist must be PURGED.

Well why are you talking about racemixing and shit when we(me and you) are subhumans? Everyone should stay with their race/ethnicity IMO.

Poland has one of the lowest Jewish Populations thanks to the Nazis and most of the ones who lived left after the war.

that's not true, many people are recent immigrants with clear records

Half of my grandparents were spanish and the other are second generation germans, i just had to do some research

> In every legit science book you can see that there are 3 races white, yellow and black.

But you are making us white (hispanics) and we are not.

But a lot more common with gypsies.

Why do americans hate communism so much? Russia tried a different ideology and it didn't work out, so what?

Im sure white slavic people are just fine