traditionalbritain.org/journal/the-christian-question/

Yank's leading Paleoconservative and his perspective
Will the West Survive the Century?
buchanan.org/blog/will-west-survive-century-125408

Some more Yankee's perspective
WILL THERE ALWAYS BE ENGLAND?
buchanan.org/blog/will-always-england-125299

Morrissey praises Nigel Farage
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/morrissey-hails-nigel-farage-liberal-11704781

THERESA IS READY TO COUNTER THE ETERNAL HISPANIC
express.co.uk/news/politics/696293/Theresa-May-Royal-Navy-Gibraltar-message-to-Spain-Brexit-talks

Sturgeon BTFO! Her hope? Gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/696711/Brexit-Nicola-Sturgeon-EU-referendum-Scotland-Foreign-Office-Sir-Alan-Duncan

1,1 M OF ILLEGAL MONKEYS MIGHT NEVER LEAVE
express.co.uk/news/uk/696338/ONE-MILLION-illegal-immigrants-NEVER-deported-from-Britain

Russell Square stabbings: the jigaboo is under arrest
bbc.com/news/uk-36972126

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZh1WRUXoiw
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36989897
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/761498222137311232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember FATHER OF THE EU - COUNT KALERGI:
The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.

K A R E N

Britain for the British! No Islam, no Judaism, no coloureds, no Slavs, no Meds, no Spaniards!

youtube.com/watch?v=hZh1WRUXoiw

Poor Jeremy.

BEHIND EVERY JEW, THERE IS A SOUTHERNER

Moroccan boxer Hassan Saada held on sexual assault charge at Rio Olympics
bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-36989897
>games haven't even started yet
>sand wogs already groping the locals

you're a thread splitting autsitic retard

Do people from Suffolk/Norfolk count as southerners?

No, you are your own thing.

>the canadian natsoc shill ruining the threads, posting rare hitlers was the turkposter all along

REPOSTING DUE TO THREAD SPLITTING RETARD.

Despite shit from other countries (mainly America) we have a right to protest and free speech.
In Britain however, it's pretty much mandatory to inform the Police, only so that they can take the necessary actions.

This BLM thing however, was obviously NOT signalled to the Police beforehand and this raises a number of concerns.

Behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace is in fact a common law basic, let alone obstruction of the highway. This protest would NOT have been sanctioned by anybody but a common law fact remains.

If a member of the public complained to the Police that ' they are alarmed and distressed by an unlawful assembly' .. . the Police are under obligation to act.

I bet nobody actually complained to the Police at all????

Many poltards think the police just protect the minorities but they are so mistaken, it protects all of us . . .LRN2COMMONLAW

What about South Westerners?

Still salty your attempt at thread splitting last night failed?

just southerners

>I bet nobody actually complained to the Police at all????
Stop uptalking faggot.

Anyone south of the Humber is a southerner.

Jockshits aren't northerners, and are worse than southerners

Why is nobody talking about this?

Whats happening with your wogs lads? Are they still shitting up the place?

Apparently their ''''''main'''''' ''''''protest'''''' is going to be at 6pm

Thoroughly expect nothing to happen

not really, couple of virtue signalling morons and a few victim playing blacks having a bit of a whine but not really sure what they're whining about

>Whats happening with your wogs lads?
You had a protest last week-end mate, this is their second go here, we don't need them here any more than you do.

bad times lad.

Can someone explain to me why the guardian and independent always get the 'top story' spot above any news hashtag?

People shilling for Gibraltar British need to take a load of red pills.

The only reason Gibraltar exists is as a tax haven for Jews.

So fuck off and give it back to Spain.

Yeah don't need to tell me about it I'm near Melbourne I know exactly what these cunts are like. Worst part is it isn't the Abos, they've settled down a long time ago and don't give a fuck. It's the Africans. The niggers we actually mistreated don't care and the centrelink living jobless African wogs are kicking up a fuss for more bennies.

Is this right?

>84232035

No, you are including half the Midlands in with the North and half in the south.

Hmm so this uk BLM thing has happened suspiciously close to brexit, wonder who could be behind it

>arron says emergency meeting underway! if you're a ukip member read his twitter for info
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/761498222137311232
>looks like cameron is gonna make out alright
express.co.uk/news/world/696701/Cameron-offered-36m-new-job-comes-with-free-bus-pass-circumcised

>diane james was told to run for ukip leadership by nigel
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ukip-leadership-steven-woolfe-nigel-farge-party-split-a7170666.html

>There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it
>And it's morals aren't worth what a pig can spit, and it goes by the name of London
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/london-to-get-coffee-and-fellatio-cafe-a7170266.html

>Disease spreaders to get their drugs for free
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

>May speaks to her overlord
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

>Corbyn supporter Owen Jones labelled 'Blairite traitor' for criticising current leadership
standard.co.uk/news/uk/corbyn-supporter-owen-jones-labelled-blairite-traitor-for-criticising-current-leadership-a3308846.html

But that's not true you fucking retard.

>wild shills appear and try to derail comfy thread with unfunny """""bants""""" about labour
Check
>thread split 20 posts early
Check
>foreign flag op
Check
>cucks and shills will defend this
inb4

Those aren't the only two options idiot, we can take direct control of overseas territories at any time we want

>Putting me literally just between north and south

/Midlands/

The peak district is where the North starts lad, everything from there down to Coventry is the midlands
Lincoln may as well be the midlands too but most of Lincolnshire is the North
The border counties are a bit distinct too, at least up to Shrewsbury. North of that may as well be the North

>bants about Labout
>point those out
>thread split early
How can you split the thread before the new one is created?
I stopped posting or advertising my thread when I realized that mine was created a minute later.

only accurate map

This is how i see it

>foreign flag
Brits don't live abroad or travel. That never happens.

Here they come lads. The usual suspects. Isn't it funny how they all appear at once?

Why do you think?

>west wirral superior
>east wirral inferior

surprisingly accurate

what the fuck is the midlands
To anyone in the south you're just more northerners

What?

Fuck off shill where were you all in the last thread?

Why am i being told the rbs is 2bn in debt?

What does this mean? recession time?

You've contributed nothing to the thread, the only thing you've done or ever do is complain about other people

Vice versa. North and South will never agree so we're breaking free from your shitty definitions.

>ex pat
GTFO
>holidaying abroad
GTFO
>working abroad
GTFO

he thinks you're me and I'm the aussie and the norwegian

>appear

I was in the last thread and the thread before that and now this one what are you on about mate?

This is how I see it.

some of them look pretty spanish desu

Noone cares achmed

>Why am i being told the rbs is 2bn in debt?
Only 2 billion? That's not really a lot but considering it was bailed out by the public? I suppose it's bad for the tax payers and we may have to bail them out again?

I don't know, Scotland should fix it with all their oil shekels.

le reddit meme

To anyone in the North they are just southerners. Hence they are midlanders.

Bankers shit the bed again, government bails them out, we go through more austerity to pay for it all and the cycle repeats.

Funny how the lefty remainers fight for the banks now.

>he thinks you're me and I'm the aussie and the norwegian
Ah pic related is back then

About right, but the east is basically the east coast, so it goes right up to the north. A 40 mile boundary from the beaches perhaps.

Midlands goes a bit too far North but definitely closest

I was having a dinner in my boat and wandering in the nature.
Yes, yes, goyim. Don't you dare to explore other European nations! There is no difference between White cultures, they are all the same! In fact there is no White culture.

I'm stuck here too... I just recognise fellow Muhammeds

Ah right

No worries then

I need to buy property in the midlands before it develops and becomes expensive

I lived in coastal East Yorkshire for half my life and that is just not accurate desu.

That is just because of my anti-south of the humber bias.

>Slavland
>Europe

>Europe
>Worth visiting

t. ex squaddie posted in germany for 4 years

You people are like a gay pride parade mincing through a country village. Obnoxious cunts.

I don't care Mehmet

you did the same shit here hope you have one of those for yourself faggot

Wasn't very polite jumping into a thread that was made first advertising your "true" thread.

I have heard that bad manners are common in Russia so it's not really surprising.

>I was having a dinner in my boat and wandering in the nature.
You sound like you are full of shit.

Maghrebis easily hold the title of worlds biggest scum, out of all the foreign nationals in the UK, North Africans are by far the most likely to be in prison

Here in the midlands we don't consder you "mid" anything.

All you lymie cocksuckers-- when you were warned over and over that you had to go apeshit and get the word out that MAy was taking away Brexit, you sat and kept jerking one another off and laughed (even though none of you assholes had a thing to do with it, just jumped on bandwagon).

Now you are all fucked, and I hope it's you or a close family member who gets it the next time one of them goes snackbar. You know who you are.

yh this is sound

Going to Brighton Pride tomorrow lads. Not because I care about fags or anything, it's just a good excuse for a turnup. Bit worried I'm gonna be allahu akbar'd though.

Will possibly post some degeneracy stories/photos if I get anything good.

(you)

It was bants m8

Gibraltar Español.

I really wish people would stop posting this shit drawing graphic that requires the file name for anybody to have any idea who its supposed to be.

I'm pretty sure its the guy that drew it that keeps posting it, who on earth would save such an abortion

Reminder this is YLTC trying to ruin the thread for everyone

Anyone has family who were at Dunkirk what'd they do?
>Great Granda
>Royal Artillery

Gibraltar Español

m8 its a bit fucking sus that you live in Brighton let alone go to pride.
where a mask or something in case the aids is airborne

>60% white
>BLM shits all over your country - you do nothing
>posts pictures of guns
>do nothing
Ignorance is bliss eh, fatboy?

If you couldn't tell that was Enoch you have a mental handicap.

>I'm pretty sure its the guy that drew it that keeps posting it, who on earth would save such an abortion

Its not that bad

>Royal Artillery

Did he tell you of stories about the laundrette blocking his view of the front?

(You)

ah okay sorry, can't really tell since the other guy seriously thinks that

I don't live in Brighton, thank fuck.

A mask wouldn't be a bad idea actually. Hell, if I'm lucky I might even be able to score some non-dyke pussy if I act leftie enough.

Oshit kek wills it

Gonna get my dick wet

>Reminder this is YLTC trying to ruin the thread for everyone
Tripfag has been BTFO so many times, he is ashamed to post with his trip again.

Lets post old memes lads,

remember this one.

oh boy

actually dont bother with th mask u can get medication for it from taxpayers money so dont stress

Which is why he's spent 2 weeks accusing everyone in every thread of being a shill.

have either of you ever seen a picture of Enoch?

[spoiler]he wasn't in smokey and the bandit[/spoiler]

Oh Nigel my Nigel!