Is their relationship degenerate? Why are they not married?

Is their relationship degenerate? Why are they not married?

lol, you don't need to be married to love someone

Did Clarence just jack it and leave?

Or is he dead? Did he become a hunter?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN

>caring about whether something is degenerate or not

Nah, but it is being irresponsible.
It's a legal headache when someone dies and isn't married, requiring a lot more running around than if they were just married.

Besides if you're grown up enough to make children you should be grown up enough to sign a legal contract with another person.

>checked

Chad isn't his father?

heh wife's son

Marriage is a legal headache in itself. Why do you think divorces are always so messy?

>looking this hard into a fictional relationship
>vouching this hard for marriage
Okay there Pastor Tom

Common law marriage ya big queer.

Because marriage ruins relationships you fucking retard.

No, children do.
How does signing a piece of paper ruin a relationship?

very, very, very easily.

Just how old are you?

Because marriage sucks balls.

>How does signing a piece of paper ruin a relationship?
I once did a friend a solid by co-signing on financing a TV. He defaulted and fucked with my credit score. When you're 19 and you don't have much of a credit history, that shit will set you back. Made it harder for me to get my first car.

Marriage is basically co-signing your entire life over to another person. Just because you trust someone enough to sleep together doesn't mean you can trust them with everything.

>2016
>married
do people still do this

I feel like the show is very realistic in how it handles family scenario's that are less-then-perfect or just shitty in general, Clarence's family is a pretty good example of that.

It adds a lot to the show that they aren't married in that kids notice when their lives less-then-perfect lives aren't like what happens on tv at all.

These trips be trippin.

No one should get married to someone else until they prove they are worthy of being married to.

As in... financial independence.

Which Chad does not have, but he likes Clarence and Clarence likes him so mom lets him stick around.

>Married
>Open Relationship

What do you know, I can have it all

non-monogamous masterrace reporting

>Or is he dead? Did he become a hunter?