Why americans circumcise when they are not jewish?

why americans circumcise when they are not jewish?
when this trend started emerging?

>when they are not jewish
stopped reading right there.

why southern europeans are unable to maintain focus long enough to read two sentences?

It's supposedly for hygiene and disease prevention, but that's all ex post facto justification for Victorian era sexual repression.

it is the masters will

because at the first sentece it caused me -5 IQ
the second one -25 IQ
Learn how to write better, German satellite state.

hygiene reasoning cannot be true, you can just wash your penis

So now you have a total of 10 IQs?

Exactly. People are just under the impression that an intact penis is impossible or burdensome to clean, and there aren't many people to say otherwise because most adult males are cut.

>pajeet tries to insult me
While you Indian's IQ decreases as you live, ours increases.

>ywn have smooth and shiny head

>implying average IQ matters
This shows how smart you are.

>Snip snapping your benis so that Stacy can get fucked by Chad more easily

Your IQ is showing, Rahman.

>Rahman
>I'm mooslem
I'm sorry. Can you not say that, please? I'm a pure blood Hindu.

This. It was more or less to stop kids from masturbating and a bunch of other benefits were falsely attributed to it later on to encourage people to do it to their kids. Eventually people forgot about the original reason and just kept on parroting the other reasons they invented just because that was what they knew.

Retarded evangelicals. Same reason we have stupid alcohol laws and bankroll Israel.

jewish doctors mate

They will throw the cheese dick canard and call you an anteater if you haven't been cut. That's how they defend it. The real reason is that there's big money behind circumcision and Americans are easily kowtowed by power. Americans are some of the most domesticated people out there.

>pure blood Hindu
>has been raped countless times by arabs
I dont blame you for not seeing reality as it is, with that IQ its surely hard

Where is that from?

poo poo

we wuz puritans n shit

Your while life revolves around this dualism?

As far as I know it's become such common practice that they just do it when you have a son unless you specifically elect for them not to instead of it being the other way around, which I find fucked up