Slaps a peaceful israeli soldier

>slaps a peaceful israeli soldier
>get arrested
>m-muh let her free shes good girl she dindu nuffin

>one is a disgusting jew
>the other is filthy Palestinian shitskin
Who should I root for in this situation

I'd back a Palestine over the jew every time.

Maybe she shouldn’t get away scot free but imprisonment for a slap? Yeah okay, I’m sure that Israeli soldier was fearing for his life.

Stupid Whit*ids

>wtf why would you go to prison for assaulting a soldier?

American polices shoot people randomly just because they feel like doing so and now you question whether you can attack a soldier or not

This arabs are wh*te colonizers
It is the jews who are BLACK warriors

Definitely what happens, great observation. He's still regstded though

Retarded. And here I was just cleaning autocorrect typos out

when is she going to upgrade to real terrorism?

oh no no no poor innocent soldier, just enforcing colonialistic apartheid regime the soldier is a true victim here.

VIVA ISRAEL

VIVA VIVA VIVA ASAAASASHHHH ISRAEL EL PODER VIENE EL PIDER VIENE AAASAAHHH SÍ SÍ SÍ ISRAEL ISRAAAAEEOOOOOLLL

People should know when they are conquered.

That's why the keep stealing land and live on welfare.

Oh, no! Poor jewish soldier! Got slaped by a girl! How will he ever recover?!

If you think there's no consequences to slapping a soldier, regardless of any political allegiance, you're a fucking retard

We have officers slapping people here and sometimes people do it back. It's just in our nature, we like to yell and argue when someone tries to give us shit. Imprisonment is too much desu.

Would you like to be randomly slapped by girls when you are doing your job?

Jew. Palestine must be REMOVED.

Literally another shoah, my grandfather didn't escape the gas chambers 10 times so that I get slapped by filthy goyim in the promised land.

whoever wins you lose

KILL A JEW TODAY! KILL A JEW EVERY DAY! JUST KILL ALL THE JEWS AND THE WORLD MAY BE OK!

>United Nations General Assembly Resolution A/RES/33/24 of 29 November 1978: “2. Reaffirms the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, particularly armed struggle;”

>General Assembly Resolution A/RES/3246 (XXIX) of 29 November 1974:
>7. Strongly condemns all Governments which do not recognize the right to self-determination and independence of peoples under colonial and foreign domination and alien subjugation, notably the peoples of Africa and the Palestinian people; (4)

>The ICJ outlined the legal rationale for the supporters of this view in its advisory opinion of 9 July 2004. It noted: ..under customary international law as reflected (...) in Article 42 of the Regulations Respecting the Laws and Customs of War on Land annexed to the Fourth Hague Convention of 18 October 1907 (hereinafter “the Hague Regulations of 1907”), territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army....The territories situated between the Green Line (see paragraph 72 above) and the former eastern boundary of Palestine under the Mandate were occupied by Israel in 1967 during the armed conflict between Israel and Jordan. Under customary international law, these were therefore occupied territories in which Israel had the status of occupying Power. Subsequent events in these territories, as described in paragraphs 75 to 77 above, have done nothing to alter this situation. All these territories (including East Jerusalem) remain occupied territories and Israel has continued to have the status of occupying Power.

SUCK MY BIG PALESTINIAN COCK JOSE AL HOROWITZA

would you like to be robbed by a jewish soldier?

Based
Make sure to breed lots of Palestinian babbys so you outnumber the j*Ws

>slaps a soldier whose presence on your land violates international law

Fixed that for you

Would you like your country’s territory to be occupied by a Jewish state?

>I have the right to colonize your land, it's written here

i need a mindbreak doujin where she's being gangbanged into submission by IDF.
we already got the NatGeo girl one, why cant we have this one?

Palestines don't migrate to your country, so what do you know?

This.

Yes I’m a big advocate for police shooting everyone, actually I wrote the law that allows it myself.

Yes suck more cock you stupid faggot, would love to see your reaction if your teenage daughter got imprisoned for slapping some soldier illegally occupying your home