do americans really do this?

Why not?

That's why we drive automatics.

Yeah.....

I do food reviews while driving 90 on the freeway

Because why would you?

this is why they need to learn how to drive a stick
you can't eat or text when you have to shift gear all the time

No time to rest. Have to get to work to make Mr. Greenblatt some money.

I don't understand how it works, you don't have enough place to eat comfortably and you must spill crumbs everywhere

I do that all the time.

>europoor assravaged he can't eat a meal while riding his fagcycle

>you work to make money for someone else

Spoken like a true communist

This is so weird

>you have to work for someone else to make money

Spoken like a true Jew.

Literally hillbilly tier spending so much time in your vehicle

Mr. Goldberg's new boat isn't getting paid in proper meal time.

It's not eating in the car that's a problem per say, it's why it's a thing in the first place. It's a symptom of a culture where the average worker is nothing more than a replaceable cog in a machine. A cog that should be thankful that it has a job at all and as such should put up with all manner of bullshit without complaint. That's why we don't understand it.

That's just not true

you're over thinking it man.

I do!!

1) Its nice to listen to the radio while I eat my burger
2) I can have privacy while I eat, like I find it awkward to eat in public when I'm by myself. So I go to my car instead.
3) I rarely eat and drive but when I do its because I have somewhere to go in that case I can both get to where I need to go and eat and sacrifice neither (ps this is very dangerous so always have a co pilot there for burger support)

It's plain disgusting, the smells, the greasy stuff all over the wheel and buttons.

This is what is wrong with americans.

I eat in my car all the time and I'm a NEET

Yeah with fast food

Or maybe you're hungry and just picked up some food so why wait until you get home to eat it?

I didn't know how to work in rampant consumerism without it becoming too samey.

Then don't eat greasy food in the car, just eat a hamburger or sandwich and use the wrapper to hold it so the crumbs don't drop.
Why would you waste time driving somewhere to eat it when its cold and your going to be late?

>Then don't eat greasy food in the car
>just eat a hamburger

Apparently Americans didn't get the memo that rampant consumerism doesn't mean eating a shit load of food.

This is the most american thing that i've ever read

Absolutely disgusting. You eat food at home. Have the willpower to drive all of 5 minutes home from your nearest McDonalds and put it on a fucking plate before scarfing it down like a seagull

Have some dignity

Bizaro review brah

Yeah i just did that for lunch

>per say
Stopped reading there.

>This short attention span
No wonder Norway is such a shithole.

better than canada, muhammed

Who are you trying to impress? Nobody cares that you ate on your way home except apparently some europeans on the internet.

As if Dago