Next Clinton Leaks

What is assange waiting for?

He obviously timed the last emails with the DNC.

Is he waiting untill the debates start to give Trump fresh ammunition?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Snowden/status/760871702259695616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
pbs.org/newshour/bb/dnc-information-come-says-wikileaks-founder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe he will wait until after the Olympics.

Still too early.

Summer needs to end first.

The right time will probably be near October when Obongo will go all out for Shillary. A good leak will strongly discredit any positive lies he tries to spread about her.

I have been watching his interviews, from what I've pieced together there will be 2 more leaks:

One that proves Hillary armed Isis and one that proves she's got the general election rigged

He's waiting for them to go past the point of no return so they can't switch up their narrative to try to cover their assess, like how he waited for the convention to prove everything up until that point was a scam

>One that proves Hillary armed Isis and one that proves she's got the general election rigged

Would you mind posting your source?

Don't have the link rn look up his recent interview with Anderson Cooper

How is he not assassinated yet? Is he controlled opposition? Sometimes I wonder how people get away with this kind of shit.

Patience.
Be patient.

Because they would release the encryption key to the Hillary insurance file which is likely to contain MUCH more sensitive information than they'll actually leak

Too famous to be outright murked. Maybe too careful to die in a """car fire"""

If he dies all of Wikileaks' shit gets dumped at once. He's a walking dead man's switch.

Releasing shit on Hillary right now would do nothing. Hillary just murdered another two people and it was revealed she cheated Bernie out of a chance at the nomination and nobody gives a fuck. Has to be closer to election time.

He's also stuck inside an embassy.

>One that proves Hillary armed Isis
They've been trying to this for a while now. If you read the article that they keep on spamming it says that Hillary gets donations from a firm that is blackmailed by ISIS.

The headline of course reads "Hillary gets money from ISIS allies!".

Wikileaks is Buzzfeed at this point.

I know the video you mentioning but he said nothing about the rigging of the GE in that video

No, not talking only money (although the leak is supposed to prove she sent cash) but I mean a direct shipment of weapons to Isis

This nigger is now since 5 years in the Ecuadorian embassy. He doesn't step a foot outside.

Probably the debates

Does anyone actually care about the Olympics? I haven't cared since probably Munich '72 which I watched on TV

Although I was in love with Dorothy Hamil from '76

Time to take your meds, gramps

The news networks would feign a keen interest in the Olympics if they were trying to distract from a scandal. It's important that the networks have no alternate stories to broadcast during the leak.

I've been thinking about this, along with what Trump has been doing lately.

I heard once of a psychological phenomena where, if you initially dislike someone, but they then pull a U-turn, you'll actually like them more then if they were initially a friendly guy to begin with.

I almost suspect the spikes in Trumps campaign are being carefully controlled, so that the largest surge will come days before the actual election.

But then they just make a big deal out of inconsequential shit. I guess it makes the average viewer slightly suspicious but they won't air what they can't afford to.

By the time he releases them, hillary would already widen her lead beyond 10% and they'd have significantly a lot of dumb shit said from trump to null those leaks. Its called 8d chess.

Isn't it only NBC that has rights though.

He's going on Bill Mauher tonight. Maybe he'll drop some clues. God knows Mauher needs the ratings since his bigoted history towards relgion is no longer popular with today's narrative.

Talking about weed every shows doesn't help?

Saw this as well. Claiming it's cryptic.

>Did you work with me? Have we talked since 2013? Please recontact me securely, or talk to @bartongellman. It's time.

twitter.com/Snowden/status/760871702259695616?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

i think he's depressed and said that so when he kills himself in a month he would have trolled the shit outta us

>kills himself

>What is assange waiting for?

I don't know but it's going to be big and when it drops it's going to be so awesome watching the media completely ignore it!

>Munich '72 which I watched on TV
What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums.

Yeah, he's probably waiting till just before the debates.

I wouldn't be surprised it the Democrats do something in the same time to steal the news cycle. They know it's coming, so expect a HAPPENING right before the debates.

He has nothing. He is just a stupid fucking attention whore. Even if he has proof that Clinton practices satanic rituals, nobody will care that already doesn't.

I'm so sick of this fucking faggot. Either release the shit, or shut the fuck up. She is not getting indicted with Comey and Lynch around to save her. I hope someone DOES kill him, so they will just leak them all and be done.

Fuck this childish "timing" garbage. How did that work at the DNC? And the polls? In case ASSange can't figure it out: the time is NOW.

FUCKING RELEASE THEM DUMBASS

He's probably waiting for October 26.

Expect some kind of happening if he leaks anything (terrorist attack, mass shooting) to distract the public

pbs.org/newshour/bb/dnc-information-come-says-wikileaks-founder/