TRUMP GENERAL - DRIFTING EDITION

>FORMER IRAN HOSTAGE SAYS PLANE WAITED UNTIL RANSOM MONEY ARRIVED
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/04/freed-iranian-hostage-iranians-told-me-they-were-waiting-for-another-plane-to-arrive-before-letting-us-go/
>OBAMA SENT $400 MILLION CASH TO IRAN AS AMERICANS FREED
wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule

RALLIES
>Trump in Maine (8/4/16)
youtu.be/P5qSZdT_Xis
>HIGH ENERGY TRUMP RALLY IN DAYTONA BEACH, FL (8/3/16)
youtu.be/qait77O0DJs
>Pence Rally in Phoenix, AZ (8/2/16)
youtu.be/-qMi-dNE0Wo
>Trump in Ashburn, VA (8/2/16)
youtu.be/V6H-DqWhXBE
>Trump Press Conference: Tells off the Media (7/27/16)
youtu.be/HGHWou0h1kk

INTERVIEWS
>Ben Carson on Hannity slams media as being 'in the tank' for Hillary (8/4/16)
youtu.be/L87c95h_BGo
>Oliver North on Hannity: $400 million transfer to Iran was ransom (8/4/16)
youtu.be/jWOyotpl1nk
>Donald on O'Reilly: Responds To Obama and Khan, Voices 'Rigged Election' Possibility (8/2/16)
youtu.be/pJExikwK8tg

ENTERTAINMENT
>Wall Street is #WithHer
youtu.be/iunhY8_-gtU
>Did you wipe the server?
youtu.be/7gWRoa52sVc
>Compilation of Liberals Predicting that Trump Will Win the Presidency - Michael Moore, MSNBC, TYT
youtu.be/lgpt3xsvv9Y
>Hillary Clinton: A TOP TEN Breakdown
youtu.be/qfj5s5r7_14
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>How Trump Trolling Hillary Clinton Emails is Genius
youtu.be/4muXm4GwrXM
>Hillary calm and collected around protesters
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/761299259513720833
>Hillary has something wrong with her
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

LIST OF ARTICLES ON INACCURATE/RIGGED POLLING
pastebin.com/xhjXJHHg
TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=hZnyRERk1CQ
longroom.com/polls/#polling-infometrics
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470357842889.webm
salon.com/2012/09/25/the_website_where_mitt_romneys_winning_in_a_landslide/
youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk
breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/05/sheriff-david-clarke-democrats-always-pro-criminal-gop-elites-gotten-bed-sleazy-movement/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83586213/#83587647
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/761546544306847744
timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdGiFZxEV0I
youtube.com/watch?v=WkAHD4lYBR0
nytco.com/new-york-times-statement-about-1932-pulitzer-prize-awarded-to-walter-duranty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AWOOOO~

Never forget how far we've got.

Victory is at hand, don't ever let the shills tell you otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
WHAT DID CNN MEAN BY THIS?

Cancer 2bqh, I don't get how we let you stay around so long, Sup Forums.

ASK the NEWT

third for (((Trump))) will quit soon

fat boy will lie down and drink diet coke no more forever

DEJA VU

>Trump is the underdog again

It wasn't going to be fun if it was easy

weaboo fgt. also, CLINTON 2016.. Just kidding... If only CRT was openly recruiting Sup Forums tier hackers and not niggers off the streets.

>Michigan
>battleground
You know it's blue to stay, as long as Detroit exists.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>Call them battleground states
>rig the polls all on one persons favour
Man they are really bad at making this shit believable.

>Maybe if we create enough fake poll results reality will eventually match it

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

HILLDAWG is batshit CRAZY and may be DYING

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

youtube.com/watch?v=hZnyRERk1CQ

Not an argument, you're not even American lmao

Why does trump support an ethnically jewish state but wants diversity for the West?
Isnt that what international jews do?

hahaha this is the face of butthurt

i cant wait until november last time the tears were exquisite

So what's up with all these polls?

I doubt they're all fake right?

I know this page longroom.com/polls/#polling-infometrics that claims to "unskew" the polls. But i also know how they "corrected" the polls before the 2012 election so that Romney would win in a landslide but of course he didn't.

So there must be something right about these polls right? When will Trumps turning point be? Will we wake up when September ends and the first debate took place or in October when Assange drops his nukes on Hillary?

Please give me some hope TrumpGen, the RNC was like cocaine & vodka to me and now I'm having the Clinton convention bump hangover

Her human disguise needs to be repaired.

When is this Khan meme going to be over? At this rate, he will have his own show by next week!

Why does anyone give a shit what he has to say? So what, his son died in the war, my cousin died too, but that doesn't make my uncle speaker of the fucking press

Didn't AP tweet something saying he wants out of the feud? Is the MSM pointing a gun to his head making him pander more?

Take a step back.

What has Clinton ever done for black people?

Actual black people, not rich people with dark skin.

What has her husband done for them?

What has her husband done AGAINST THEM?

And who's the only candidate who's actually suggesting helping them rather than bringing in a new slave class to grow our food in illegal unpaid conditions because "otherwise our economy would fall apart, their lives are better here than back at home, white people don't do that work"

Trump's gamechanger is to make a solid play at the Black vote, and given how racist against illegals most blacks I've met are, it's entirely possible it will work

Actually Satan that's the face of Chris Evans. He delivers the butthurt.

>breibart

That is not a reputable source. Its a bunch of 20 something year old alt right faggots who pander to their audience. Biased bullshit just like MSNBC and Fox news.

(((Trump))) goes to the same synagogue as the Lehman brothers. Didn't you know he's orthodox you can google it. Common knowledge that his daughtered married in which is the part that makes him orthodox and he is khazarian by blood also well documented.

MI feelin the Johnson I see.

Calm down, Satan.

Seriously, when is it okay to start panicking?

see you in november dont forget to hydrate, maybe practice your blustering about tyrant conspiracies its gonna be good.

Assuming you are not a shill see Do you believe Trump is worse today than he was in June?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470357842889.webm
>mfw listening to this on repeat
Can't wait to jump a ship to Europe as soon as the European Civil war erupts to gun down some muzzies with my Tavor. God speed

That picture is fake

They corrected their predictions after the elections took place to make them look credible. In 2012 they actually had Romney leading by a lot right before the election.

salon.com/2012/09/25/the_website_where_mitt_romneys_winning_in_a_landslide/

What an awful graphic. And becuase of that jowl there is no way to make it better.

>rebuild inner cities
Wouldn't blacks just tear them back down anyway?

HOLY SHIT

What the hell is up with silver?

At least I have a read, white AND blue flag.
And a fucking leaf will only stop being a valid argument when leafs stop acting like fucking leafs.

Top trending story on Kikebook today

Now.

Trump got a bump from picking Pence and the Convention

The DNC happened and Hillary's people unleashed all their shillary artillery, the Khan thing happened, and the entire media spent a week hammering Trump

Now Clinton got her convention bump and Trump is back where he was right before the convention

Relax, it's not that big of a deal
The Olympics are about to happen anyway and everybody will focus on other things for a while
We're all about to get a lot of Zika

Then there's the debates, which is what's actually going to decide this

tl;dr polls are going to fluctuate a lot going forward get used to it

Reminder that any sober analysis of the polls would indicate trump is down by about 4 points. The three broadcaster* polls, and the Mclatchy polls look like outliers based on the other polls MoE. It's a coordinated attempt to exaggerate a moderate Trump dip, by orfanizing a few highly negative polls. No mystery that the broadcaster polls are all +5 for Clinton vs the regular polls, McClatchy excluded

Did your DM tell you to push a Semitic angle to try and make him unpopular here? This isn't reddit, we actually fact check.

I still think she's not having a seizure but instead trying to act "shocked" when the reporters stick their devices in her face. Many such cases with Hillary. Sad!

test

Holy shit I there was another /happening/

Jeanine scared me kek

I don't know who keeps making these Chris Evans edits but they're fucking hilarious.

(Yeah I like to go to Sup Forums, frig off)

youtube.com/watch?v=MKp30C3MwVk

>implying niggers have any logical thought process
They've been brainwashed by the Dems that they're fighting for them, and that the evil republicans want to enslave them.
I'm no shill, but I have high doubts for Michigan, and I live just the river across it m8.

;_;

Wow, really gonna make america good goyim for israel.
Too bad just when whitey was getting mad too.

Drifting Classroom is a sick manga.

Fuck
She can't keep getting away with it

>[Black] Sheriff David Clarke on Jailbreak Bill: Democrats Have ‘Always Been Pro-Criminal’

breitbart.com/radio/2016/08/05/sheriff-david-clarke-democrats-always-pro-criminal-gop-elites-gotten-bed-sleazy-movement/

Are we still laden with shills?

I mean, more than usual?

Poor Yeb

I agree and even predicted in in that Sunday right after the DNC convention [1]

> Anyway, here is what will happen:

> NBC, ABC and Bloomberg will be released, all more or less putting Clinton +5 in the head to head and maybe a little less in the 4way
> it will swing between Clinton +5 to Clinton +2 the whole month of August.
> Every time a poll like the LA Times or Rasmunssen falls off range Clinton will rise.
> Every time one of the polls I mentioned above falls off range Clinton will fall
> Internal polls by both campaigns will show that the public polls are underestimating Trump support and overplaying Clinton support
> Clinton will spend massive amounts of cash, influence and media manipulation to convince Trump supporters to stay home or demotivated
> September and October will see a sharp increase in Trump numbers, as the pollsters can only cook the numbers for so long without losing face
> come November we will be exact where we were this Friday, with a technical tie in all polls.

> the day after Election Day result will be much like the day after the British general election result: "why the polls were so wrong", "the shy Tory effect helped trump", "why the millenials stay at home", "it's old people fault"

> Nothing to be concerned. Clinton will lead the polls for the next month or so, but never by more than the margin of error.

> MAGA

[1] archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83586213/#83587647

Record corrected.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/761546544306847744

>47%

The man of steel one is so good.

>ever since he dropped out from the race, Bush has been spending his nights roaming the streets, trying to put everything together
Maybe he's seen the light... taken the pill... could it be?

timesofisrael.com/when-it-comes-to-jewish-ties-no-gop-candidate-trumps-trump/

WHat is Jeb! is actually that creepy clown in Wisconsin?

Not the same website, idiot.

It was a different website in 2012 called "unskewedpolls.com"

Right?

I can't into editing or I'd make them all day.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT EURONYMOUS USE THE NEW OP I MADE YOUR FIRST FUCKING LINK IS BROKEN

SFO is a horrible airport to actually have to go through, but it's beautiful from a distance

But holy shit asian tourists with rental cars, it's fucking thunderdome

I'm not a shill m8 and I know you and the effort you put into calculating those graphs and I really want to believe you

The thing is I'm a bit demoralized by the constant MSM hammering on Trump and the negative polls coming out in the last week and that some people actually believe what they're saying about him

I really think he's doing better than in June because then they didn't campaign much and there was this story of "Trumps racist comments on a hispanic judge" out there. He recovered from that because of his RNC speech but when will he recover from all the bad press he's getting now?

>youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Paul Joseph Watson is doing good things these days

I mean, they look similar....

Is Jeb! the clown?

Maximum smug loli.

user is wrong on this

user is absolutely wrong on this

Are you sure?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdGiFZxEV0I

I like how Pennsylvania and Michigan are now battleground states.

The Democrats are projecting their worries on to the rest of us and simultaneously trying to assure everyone that things are fine.

Bad press doesn't matter. Trump votes are locked in and their internal polling shows that.

Only the debates matter.

Breitbart never covered up a genocide. Liberal media is such a circle jerk- they literally gave Walter Duranty a Pulitzer for covering up Holodomor because if they admitted it, it would have made muh Stalin look bad. NYT still brags about that Pulitzer. Media just slaps itself on the back/ self-credentialing themselves.

>salon

Kek

That's why she won't do a press conference?

Different website

Sure is multicultural of him.
How is he not a globalist again Sup Forums?

Jeb!, are you claiming that you are NOT the Creepy Clown?

Its called Kikebart for a reason

youtube.com/watch?v=WkAHD4lYBR0

If it makes you feel at all better, the NYT at least now admits it was a bullshit story

though they don't actually apologize or suggest any way to remedy it

nytco.com/new-york-times-statement-about-1932-pulitzer-prize-awarded-to-walter-duranty/

I was in Washington, Iowa

Yes. But it will be good to show that he tried and that ghetto blacks are truly subhuman

I hope you're right guys, I'm really looking forward to the first debate

I doubt Hillary will be able to defend herself against Trump's attacks, she'll be going down after his first "EXCUSE ME"

people need to be distracted from the fact that ohio decides every election

So you assume drumpf has got the election in the bag dont'cha... think again. See my fucking pic? It is from an anti Trump rally... these people will be demonstrating against him time and time again... and if he gets elected, they'll turn up the heat. Bet'cha real scared now, drumpflins! Wouldn't be surprised if one of them goes assassininate him... there's guns everywhere in 'murika(lel what's up with that? fucking savages...)! The secret service can't protect him everywhere you know... drumpf can't win either way - whole country will turn against him! America is already in shambles, sturmpf's reign of terror might finally be the thing that breaks the camel's neck. So think twice before you fill that ballot... you might be signing your own death certificate.

Why no trump warriors posting anymore? The threads are slow

It's his problem, not ours.

It's lunch time user. We are at work

Thanks for he link, but not really.

>Cover up genocide until it is decades in the past
>Give a half-assed admission once everyone associated with the cover-up is dead.

NYT is a joke. And if NYT is a joke, I think we've established that the main-line media is no better?

You see from the angle of the vid I posted she already knew the phone was there. She was overloaded by multiple questions after relative silence.

You wouldn't lie, would you, Jeb!?

The debate is going to be intense to watch because there are 3 things main things Trump needs to keep in mind

>Don't go too far. They'll say he was a bully or some bullshit if he goes too far. Don't treat her like Jeb(!)
>Corner her by being smug and telling the truth, let her strangle herself with her own lies
>Don't get mired in policy wonk

If he can do that he'll win those debates easily. She's going to try to bait him into losing his temper - if he can avoid that he's golden.

Most posted in dox threads. and it's a weekday.

Should heat up during the Wisconsin rally. I've been twisting and turning over what he will say in it.