Why is Trump saying he'll make America great again? It's a flawed statement

Why is Trump saying he'll make America great again? It's a flawed statement.

America is already pretty great. It's not perfect, but it's great.

Does Trump actually believe that America isn't great? Do his supporters actually believe America isn't great? Or have his supporters just been cucked by his memes and the memes of other fire-and-brimstone conservative memers who personally profit by convincing their audiences that America is a third-world shithole?

Trumpcucks please chime in and explain this to me.

>america is already great
No its not you raging cock addict hill shill.
>negroe potus
>quarterly terrorism in th US
>"BLM" killing itself to prove its being killed by whites
Fuck off.

America will be a third world shithole if third world immigration continues to go unchecked.

OK, so you're admitting that you've been cucked by the "it isn't perfect, therefore it isn't great" meme.

If it isn't great, then why haven't you moved somewhere else? What's stopping you?

nobody cares about MAGA

When he says it's that shitty nostalgia mindset for wanting it to be the 50s again when it was "great" for people like him but not for pretty much everybody else.

(((Glenn Beck)))

Let this die you cunts!

>being this unpatriotic piece of shit

HOLY SHIT

FOUND ANOTHER JEW

JEW ALERT

JEW ALERT

MUHHH JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZ

If America is so fucking great, why are the libchodes so obsessed with change and creating more jobs for the faltering economy?

Trump isn't the one double talking, shit for brains.

libs have never thought america was great; they've always hated america. they think we are the sole source of evil in the world, and that the way to atone is to open the borders and let us be wiped out.

you're not fooling anyone.

>another memecuck being cucked by the "it isn't perfect, therefore it isn't great" meme

>getting this triggered over ((( )))
calm down, schlomo

>implying this nation can never be great again
>implying having a negroe potus and weekly chimp outs is something to be proud of.
Dont worry, we'll fix it in time.

HOL UP BUT WHAT IF WE ELECT A JOKE INTO OFFICE, SHITS GON BE CASH

Kys

>OK, so you're admitting that you've been cucked
I personally haven't been cucked by our present set of circumstances and we're working to fix the issues we're facing.
>why havent you moved
I own too much wealth generated by a better time in this nation.
Dont worry mr. Bojangles you'll be fine with never owning property

>memememememerz
Holy shit calm there shillbro Jesus I love memes to but I could not understand the fuck you meant.

I think we both know theres nothing comedic about building wealth.

Yeah the 50s was shitty for everyone here. That's why America led the world in wages and standard of living across the board. K

>I personally haven't been cucked by our present set of circumstances
But you have been cucked by conservative memes. That's what I'm getting at.

>we're working to fix the issues we're facing.
Lol, no you aren't.

>I own too much wealth
Lol, no you don't.

nah man, America relly isn't that great. You gotta be blue pilled s fuck if you think we are free in this nation or we lead in anything worth a shit anymore.

Dubs of truth.

The right wing accepts people for their beliefs, not skin color or religion.

The left is full of the most ironic people because they will discriminate against anyone who doesn't follow their narrative

>no, sjw. You are the bigot

America was great when our politicians weren't selling our country out like crazy. The Clintons were plants to sell us to other countries.

Those sneaky anime nazies strike again, this time with old people.

>But you have been cucked by conservative memes. That's what I'm getting at.
>Cucked by memes
Get ahold of yourself african American. The only group genuinely cucked in this nation is the African-American. Historically and currently. What do you thing the blm movement is all about?
>Lol, no you aren't.
Denial isnt helping you.

>Lol, no you don't.
Im white, that makes me privileged. As a negroe you know very little about the benefits of this privilege.
Had your family purchased homes decades ago you'd be a millionaire too.

It's a nigger-appeasing welfare state, of course it's not as great as it was.