Chicago Muslims buy billboard

Up on Interstate 294. What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Religious_affiliations_in_2004
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Malik_Mujahid
youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Taqiyya

They're trying to instigate sectarian violence desu.

It's always fucking taqiyya.

that ISIS is already in America and reading these signs

>In america

taqiyya indeed

its doubtfully taqiyya, American muslims are just plain ignorant of their religion. Which is fine. I don't care if they're wrong as long as they're benign.

btw, what the fuck is soundvision.com?

If they were actual muslims they'd support removing the kaffir and the infidels

America isn't the land of the white and free like most Americans like to gloat about on here. It may not have as much cucked policies as say Sweden, Germany, or France does but America is 60% white, 20% latina, 15% black, and 5% mudslime (the mudslime population boomed over the past 2 years from 1% to 5%).

The only thing keeping America from going full cuck is the constitution and amendments, which is like a giant wall that blocks libshits from passing the same laws that they have in the EU.

Are Chicago Muslims just NOI niggers?

They're basically saying the Koran, Mohammed and Allah are all wrong and that they're right and the one true Muslims. "Real" Muslims should no longer follow the verses that call for death to non believers.

Wow I don't know much about Allah but I don't think he would take blasphemy like that lightly.

latino*

They know something we don't

They try so hard to separate themselves from IS but they still come to our counties and keep their backward ideology.

I hate seeing people walk around with the niqabs on

>5% mudslime

Try like .2 %

Its 2.6 million.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States#Religious_affiliations_in_2004

That is still too many.

fpbp

Asian in america doesn't typically include mudslimes

>soundvision.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_Malik_Mujahid

le no true Muslims fallacy

We need to set a realization among people that people are only sane and moderate BECAUSE they are American.
American culture supercedes all other culture, and we are beholden to form our religious and social beliefs around it.
What we should be saying is "Well sure, you can say not all muslims are bad, but that is because they live in America." Ivory towers, and all of that.

>He is the founding president of Sound Vision which was established in 1988 in Chicago. It is a not for profit organization which develops Islamic content and does public relations for the peace and justice causes. He is the executive producer of Chicago's RadioIslam, a daily one-hour (6 PM to 7 PM CST) talk program on WCEV 1450 AM

>He has been a major supporter of the humane treatment of undocumented workers, speaking and leading one of the largest marches in Chicago history for immigration rights

He's a pathfinder in military terms

taqiyya

FPBP

ISIS are the closest thing to modern muslims in existence. Just like their paedophile warmonger of prophet.

>shitcago
>shitcagostan

100% unsurprised

Can't wait for detroitisbad

I hope so. Would love for them to just off each other.

disgusting islamic propaganda. wow islam is a religion of peace
fucking retards. time to isolate myself again

Emphasis on 'iraq' in chiraq, priceless

You retards do understand that muslims are about as stupid as christians when it comes to their religion and there are a bunch of different systems of beliefs?

There's most certainly some group of muslims in the US who treat the quran and hadith as 'poetry' and they're probably liberal faggots who have no intention of being part of some violent jihad.

Just because every christian doesn't follow everything in the bible it doesn't mean every single church in the US is secretly planning to genocide gays.

Yuri gets it. So should you!

>I know more about Islam than a Muslim

ALWAYS BUMP BASED YURI POSTS
youtube.com/watch?v=8fQoGMtE0EY

Actually, plenty of the time people who are critical of religion tend to "know more" about the religion they're criticizing because they're putting it up to scrutiny where it's only had blind acceptance

It doesn't mean most retards on Sup Forums aren't just critical of Islam because they're christcucks, Alex Jones listeners

>how to """""fight""""" extremist Muslims without actually having any impact: a moderate muslim's guide to ensuring extremist access to western countries.

These faggots wouldn't even be in this mess of mass immigration if they had simply killed the extremists in their own countries instead of letting them take over their governments and pick a fight with the strongest military on the fucking planet.

>mfw Muslims denounce radical Islam but Sup Forums will find an issue with this

pls merica, do something before becoming the next sweden. i like your land of the free and white man

People don't automatically associate gay genocide with Christians nowadays. I wonder why?

what's your definition of a "muslim" and a "radical" muslim? how do they differ?

#ActualLivesMatter

they are kuffars and they want real muslim to end their misery.

Freedom mother fucker

If only everyone knew about this

What distinction is there. Most Muslims support very radical ideas.

>Taqiyya
Bingo! You won't see these signs, once the muslim population reaches ~8%.

Wtf i love islam now!