How the fuck is this happening!?

How did it get so bad? What the fuck does Trump need to do to come back from this? I want to win so badly Sup Forums but things just keep getting worse...

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
youtu.be/Nc5p5mD08D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CNN

First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
***Then they fight you***
Then you win

(((media)))

trump was actually stumped

You fucks used mememagic too much and it backfired

JUST KEK MY ELECTION UP FAMALAM
America will become Brazil 2.0 in a decade

The media mercilessly and needlessly fucked Trump.

Trump was doing fine fucking himself, didn't need the media help.

>tfw hillary is almost guaranteed to win now.
I supported Trump but you cucks betrayed him.
See you soon across the border.

Holy shit you are right. I have friends who live in Florida who don't really care about politics. I once jokingly said that if they vote for trump I'll fly over and go out drinking with them and cook them an Irish breakfast. Now that I realise things are serious I'm actually going to fly over there and get them to vote for trump. I bet I could convince a few others as well. Thanks for making me realise how badly we need to double our efforts of getting every last vote in the swing states. You just won trump some
votes

>See you soon across the border.
Based

Please don't build a wall, señor. I'll need to come to Mehico to feed mi familia.

cnn? didn't they just admit on air that they were shilling for clinton, and giving her a free ride?

Stay on your cucked island please.

Also, do you want to rejoin the UK? We've been thinking of selling Scotland.

he needs to use his daughters more. they are his best bet. Whenever they're outta the picture, his numbers drop. It's just how women voters are. Women are dumb as fuck.

CNN isn't showing the unbiased polls

www.longroom.com/polls

Once you remove the bias from the existing polls you can see Trump is in the lead.

Needless to say, when Trump wins in November, you're going to see some serious shit from the mainstream media.

as if they didn't cook their own polls the minute trump took the lead.

pure (((cohencidence)))

if Hillary was really winning, would they need to resort to these petty tactics? making up controversies, making up rumors about trump quitting, shilling hard. If they had any confidence they would have kept the race close to encourage libtards to get out and vote, right now the only people this is motivating are republicans.

at the end of the day, no republican is going to let hillary have their vote, no matter what the RINO's say.

>CNN
They openly boasted about being proud Shillary supporters: Proxyfag.

>ctr shill identified

keep it up, shills. Sup Forums never forgets, whether you want us to or not. ;)

>Also, do you want to rejoin the UK?
No but if you want war with the EU, we'll happily fight alongside you.

>so far ahead

She was +12 on avg just over a month ago

>What the fuck does Trump need to do to come back from this?

Too late, man, it's OVER :^)

This is retarded. There's over 80 days to go, and this entire poll flux has happened in about a week.

If it's 9-5 Eastern time USA, it's devoted shill time.

Tread cautiously.

She's not that far ahead. It's BS anyway; nothing that he's done lately is remotely as bad as the whole Mexican judge thing.

>Implying anything he's done has been bad

I swear to Christ if I see one more sandnigger holding hands in the street with an Irish girl I'm going to do something drastic like join the uk. I wish the IRA weren't commie globalist cunts so we could get back together and start blowing up mosques

No, sono semplicemente realista. Trump ha perso perchè non riesce a starsene zitto per dieci secondi senza dire cazzate.
Ha delle buone idee ma una personalità di merda

(((Polls)))
(((Elections)))
(((Voting)))

There was never a point. It was decided long ago how the current 20-25 years was going to be played out.

Look at the democratic vs. republican poll numbers.

He fucked up with Khan. What he should have said was that Khan signified why a temporary ban needs to be put in place in order to set up a proper vetting system for Muslims so people like Khan are welcomed and Islamic terrorists are kept out.

In doing that he would be drawing a line between muslim terrorists and muslims, he would reinforce his own plan and he would praise Khan and his son for their service. Why the fuck he didn't do this I don't know.

>There's no need for an election

Yes, because that's how we decide who gets to be President; it's a vote by Acclamation, like the fucking Pope used to be. A few telephone surveys get to decide things!

I mean, come on, it's 2016. We need to keep up with the times. Elections are outdated, guys. Get with it.

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

Donald Trump is unelectable. It's a matter of time til the GOP pushes a replacement

No they're just going to scream bloody murder and blow every little thing out of proportion like they did with W.
Obama payed Iran close to half a billion dollars when he should have showed some fucking spine. Nothing to see here move along.
Trump said California is mishandling it's water usage. Oh my god yet another flagrant refusal to acknowledge climate change in current year.

it isn't

these polls are all fake

>Why the fuck he didn't do this I don't know.

B-b-but Sup Forums told me Trump was playing 9999D chess!

This is exactly what I thought would happen...

The bigger the lie, the more people vehemently believe it without question.

Trump rallies draw over 5,000 people
Clinton rallies draw 250
Trump youtube/streams over 10,000 yesterday in Maine
Clinton rally in Las Vegas views: 400

yeah, why even bother having an election? Hillary is leading in our own polls!! There's no real reason to go out in November anyway being it's so cold and whatnot...

>It's a matter of time til the GOP pushes a replacement

No, he needs to crash & burn on his own. If he's pushed out, they're gonna turn him into a martyr.

lol wat?

If there isn't an election in going full blown American Taliban

#InDaWoods
#ImWithIEDsNow
#AimCenterMass
#CloseInFailureShots
#NoROEs

Why do you believe this? Why? Seriously. We all know the media lies. They do nothing but lie. We all know how owns the media [Hint: ((( )))] We all know the media is in the pockets of the globalists who want evil Hildebeast to win, so why in the world do you believe these lame-ass headlines that claim evil Hildebeast is winning? She can't even get more than 100 people to her speeches while Trump is filling up stadiums. I am so tired of the stupidity I see on Sup Forums.

t. increasingly nervous Drumpftard
>muh 9d chess
>muh shills
>muh CTR
Drumpftards will do anything to support their prophet, much like Bernouts

Oh look our newly rigged formerly rigged polls say that you are losing so we just aren't going to have an election.

ok it's war then.

>Drumpftards will do anything to support their prophet

They'll even suck dick for the greater good!

Khan is a piece of shit. You libtards are fucking mental. You think ANY idiot would change their mind about trump or the media would stop attacking him if he just cozied up to Khan and sucked his dick?

Nothing would change, the only difference is that Trump has been vindicated by his remarks. Khan is a hardcore fundamentalist that would kill his wife if she shamed him. Every interview he gives, he's increasingly proving he knows very little about our Constitution and Law. Democrats made a very big mistake picking this clown.

Source?

>There's no real reason to go out in November anyway being it's so cold and whatnot...

Ironically, I expect more Hillary people will stay home than Trump people.

yeah, Khan should refund that $375,000 that he was paid by Democrat interests, he should've done it for free...

>What the fuck does Trump need to do to come back from this?
Thank you for your concern. It is duly noted.

>There is a difference between moderate Muslims and "radical" Muslims

The whole Khan debacle was a (((media))) setup.

Trump handled it perfectly.

He kept the story alive until Khan's law firm and Sharia papers bubbled to the surface.

TOP KEK

I heard he watches a lot of TV, like he's obsessed with his media image, that's why he tries to address every single accusation thrown at him. He definitely needs to stop that and pick his fights much more strategically. He has to refocus his efforts on Clinton, otherwise the news networks will grind him down.

T. Trudaeu

Khan supports shariah law and his law firm is about scamming the visa system to profit off of giving rich Saudis residency in the U.S.

Saudis the same people that don't allow women to drive, who throw gays off buildings, who literlaly pay western women to travel to saudia Arabia so they can shit and piss in their mouths and shove mackerel up their vaginas.

Funny thing is, most of the people watching the Hillary rally in LV were shit talking Hillary the whole time. So actual metrics are like maybe 200 somewhat lukewarm viewers/'supporters' of Hillary

How dumb are you fuckers that you didn't see this coming?
Everyone said this in the primaries that the general would be a totally different experience.
The media was nice to Trump during the primaries because they wanted him to be the candidate so they could destroy him.
You just got 4D Chess'd!

I see he's managing his campaign about as well as he managed Trump Steaks.

Dont worry user, Trump will win. Every poll conducted by private people (there are many of them) shows that Trump has, i shit you not, 70-80% support.
These blatant lies in media are the last dying breath of Clinton campaign. She has no support whatsoever. These polls are made to discourage people from going to booths and vote.

CNN are basically reporting anything the DNC tells them to report, but they're doing that because they'd be stupid to oppose Democrats in their eventual sweep of the White House and Congress in November.

Trump is not only 15 points behind, he only has white men above the age of 35 in his corner. Anybody younger is an outlier, non-likely voter.

>live interview polls

It all goes into the trash

All of it

Numbers at rallies or youtube streams that never surpass maybe 40-60k don't matter in an election with tens of millions of votes.

You misspelled "Lying about everything'"

Trump CRUSHED 17 of the most powerful Republican candidates without breaking a sweat, and even laughed about it.
He CRUSHED them to the point that any contention resigned even before the convention...
That wasn't just eeking by, that's fucking owning and BTFO'ing a the same time while using a fraction of the resources that the opposition had.

Truth.

He's trying to fight the world.

He is but one God-Emperor, he can't do it alone.

This is where we come in.

Trump is going to win. You can dig up all the dirt you want, you have had a year, but no matter what you find it will be too little, too late. Trump is one of us, and he is saying what we Americans have been feeling and wanting to say for years. He will win. He is not a lawyer, he is not a Bildeberg attendee, he is not a CFR member, he is not a Bohemian Grove freak, he is not a life-long politician, he is not a Yale or Harvard guy, he is not Skull-n-Bones - he is not anything that we have been stuck with over the past, what 40-50 years? So no matter what you find on him, he is going to win. End of. Deal.

>1 post by this ID

I've got to admit, for the first few months of this election cycle I was caught up in the Trump hubbub. Do you remember all the laughs we had at Jeb Bush's expense. LOL! Heck I even cast my vote for him in the primary. That all changed when he said in reference to his plane, and I quote, "it's bigger than Air Force One, which is a step down from this in every way". Really? Better than Air Force One? How can a man running for THE PRESIDENCY use such divisive language?

It was at that point I realized this country doesn't need a Demagog In Chief spouting off nothing but hot air and okie doke. I was planning on sitting this election out.

Until last Thursday. Yes, my Pol friends, I decided to watch the final night of the Democratic National Convention. I heard something from Hillary that really touch me.

"Trump says he wants to make America great again -- well he could start by actually making things in America again!" Talk about a burn! But when you stop laughing and think about it, she's right.

I think we need to join forces between us Alt Righters and Hillary Clinton to ensure she makes history this fall. Imagine how much better the world will be for our kids and grandkids if we use our funny drawings and green text sentences for Hillary. Get started today, bros.

longroom.com/polls/

REMINDER THAT PEOPLE WHO BROWSE THIS BOARD ARE JUST AS GULLIBLE AND RETARDED AS THE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE MSM AND THEIR POLLING!

Time Warner is one of the biggest donors to Clinton's campaign. Does anyone legit believe they would pull out legit unbiased poll reports?

the absolute mad man

Wait a second this could be reverse psychology...
Clinton supporters will THINK they have the election in the bag and turnout will be low come Nov 6.
Trump on the other hand...

lel they used the same shit against bernie before california

Never in my life have I ever seen more obvious media bias than in this US election cycle.

Nobody but the dumbest fucks on the planet couldn't see it, but not just that, but not see the sneering contempt the US media seems to treat it's audience because they don't think they even notice.

3/10 shill. Too blatant, you're not talented for this trust me.

You may want to update your resume' CV because CTR will not survive the fallout of their actions...

They are preparing the Normies for Clintons cheating. Trump should probably win, but the media is trying to prepare us for mass voter fraud

>Will be dozens of 40-60k rallies/streams before election.
>Adds up to millions of views

I'm wondering - do you still get paid if your posts are this obvious?

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Your chosen shill tactic for the day is: GONCERN TROLLING

Trumps only move is to bribe some FBI to arrest her. It's not like anyone's going to question it. Or quit while he still has some money and dignity left.

Shifting demography. White males are no longer power brokers they are just another voting group and useless because everyone knows how they will vote so no reason to give abfuck about them.
Donald Trump is the worst thing that could possibly happen to/ white working class men because when he gets crushed it will show and impotent white male voters are as a group.

brexit 2.0

At what point does "correcting the record" become "reflecting reality"

>be me
>in November vote for Trump
>no shill poll can stop me

Trump will win.

youtu.be/Nc5p5mD08D4

>Results up to August 1st

Even Mccain got a big convention bump lead over Obama & then lost in a landslide

You should be fired. Your post was so lame and bad I was cringing. No effort on your part to even make it believable. Trump is going to win, so go home and cry.

>DNC is caught rigging the primary
>constant terror attacks
>snowballing email situation
>Democrats giving 400 million dollars to Iran while acknowledging that the money will end up with Hezbollah

>Trump spends interviews arguing with a muslim

Trump needs to stop doing interviews, this is getting ridiculous.

*Beginning of election*
>Hey guys, you know Trump is actually long time friends and an endorser of Hillary, right? This seems suspicious
>SHILL, YOU'RE A SHILL, BUY WATER FILTERS KEK!
*Now*
>Hey guys, isn't it weird that Trump got the nomination and is seemingly handing it off to Hillary? Weird, right? Hmm, oh well, lets go play Pokemon GO

Meme magic brought Trump candidacy into reality.

Shills are now trying to invade the abyss to stop the meme magic.

Truly they know not what they do.

>An Irish breakfast

So you're just going to buy them alcohol?

What's really disgusting is they ignored the whole corruption with the emails & played it off as "Trump & Putin working together" & the nomies ate it up look good goyim

>Wait a second this could be reverse psychology...
>Clinton supporters will THINK they have the election in the bag and turnout will be low come Nov 6.
>Trump on the other hand...

Bingo. I brought this up yesterday. Use their fake, lying poll numbers to our advantage. Convince Hildebeast supporters that they don't need to go vote because she has the election in the bag. Meanwhile, force Trump supporters to vote in droves. Use their game against them.

McCain lost because the economy collapsed in the fall of 2008.

With the LA Times poll averaged in, Trump still leads by at least 0.1%.

I'm really starting to think this is true.

>Trump will win.
Yes. But we still need to make sure everyone - and I mean EVERYONE - goes out to vote.

> Irish breakfast
You are gonna get drunk first thing in the morning and sell your children for a potatoe to fry or plant? That's the eternal Irish dilemma.

$.05 has been deposited to your account.

because Trump has the self control of the average Sup Forumsock

Trump has only himself to blame for continually defending Russia and Putin during incredibly odd and almost neurotic moments.

There are very few people "eating it up" atually, I work in sales across the country and not one person I've talked to in the last year or so is planning on voting for Clinton. I've heard general displeasure with Trump and absolutely nothing but seething hatred for Hillary.

In November Trump will win.