Daily Muslim Hate Thread

Daily reminder that the Khan's kid would be alive if Muslims weren't allowed into the United States.

Trump could have saved him, but he probably would have been killed by terrorists or a drone anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng
twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/307366714105032704
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=gzD2koUCVEA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_nationalism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POSTING

hell yeah

>hate thread

why this negativity.

isolating muslims will only push them towards extremisms, lets be real here for a sec.

keep this bumped too:

this desu

>A FUCKING LEAF

Hey Poland, you're the whitest nation and have had 0 successful terrorist attacks. If you keep the muslims out, they can't blow up in front of you. Very simple logic.

Reminder to gas the atheists and kikes, too.

I love bacon and beer

Christfags and pagans too.

#NotAllFedoras

This guy moved to jewland and lived there for 2 years, you couldn't be any more of a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=HdUw3DCdYng

>Captcha says "pig"

What do you guys do locally to discourage Muslim immigration? As a homogenous small town community we make it very uncomfortable for them regardless if they are visiting or thinking of moving.

Where and when did he say that

BRITBONG REPORTING

Bump

isn't he a NL nationalist? I found a lot of quotes all negative towards the EU and islam.

I am going to make this thread reach the bump limit so fast

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/307366714105032704

youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

A mongoose for the snake

Another dead jahooty

Hot one coming through

HEY EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK IN HERE

POST!!!

Do it

DEUS VULT

Finally i found the source of that

Thanks you based italybro, my pizza hat to you.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/exclusive-5-year-old-victims-father-saw-video-of-twin-falls-refugee-rape/

Posting. One subhuman down and burning in hell.

Cool another sandnigger dies

Agnostic master race survives

>just shut up and convert to islam or else we we will kill you!
get these people the fuck out of the west.

My pleasure.

Deus Vult

DESU VULT!

>t. carl the cuck

Wtf I hate Trump now

Deus Vult

Islam and Atheism need to be banned from the U.S along with any Jew who doesn't believe Jesus is messiah

Funny as fuck!

I'm not sure how I feel about that last bit, but Islam and atheists need to go.

I rike whata dis guy srays

OH ONE MORE TIME

BACK TO THE NEW GROUND

HEY HERE WE GO AGAIN

TURN IT UP MY FRIEND

NO, WE DONT STOP

NO, WE DONT QUIT

is that based on something current year man actually said?

If we kill you, will you only dislike us more?

Surely, you are not as retarded as you pretend to be

>Daily Muslim Hate Thread
It's 2016.

And still, Muslims exist? Wtf

GOD WILLS IT

>Showing the false god
Get out summerfag.

LET THEM BURN.

t. retard who outright believes what he's told to

Wew and you say that it's wrong for the SJW's to do as they do, yet of course you're also just standing there, pretending your story of a cloud daddy proves anything.

NOICE

At the same time however I do share a lot of common agreements with christianity, and do see its value in the modern world in that it has only turned our culture for the better.

If we had Islam at the head of our culture, things would probably be very terrible, not to mention everything we have today would probably be considered haram.

It would be a never ending version of the salem witch hunt, nation wide and forever into the future, with everyone and anyone being pitted against each other, forcing families to be so tightly knit due to distrust that inbreeding becomes such a massive issue, of which is the case right now in the middle east.

i dont need to post itt to ensure muslims are dying, they do that for me every single day

Maybe it's time edit the quoran (like we do with the bible all the time) and put the passages not likely to be any word of god at all but more likely to be a tradition or prejudice that the prophet put in there (because he was a human after all) to some quoran archive volume for scholars to study in the future.

nice

>t. retard who outright believes what he's told to
nah I don't give a shit about religion, I'm also fedora tipper even though I don't own a fedora, I only care when religion hurts people and gets in the way of civilization, which surely is not the case of christianity, I've yet to see christians blowing themselves up in the name of god or for the afterlife 72 virgins (pic related), though seems like you understand this too.

Deus vult

If it means all muslims are gone, as atheist I'll say, it's worth it.

Now you're just being silly, the IRA was a terrorist movement and Catholicism was at the core of its identity

>IRA
You might want to zoom on flags before making assumptions, besides IRA is literally fucking nothing. When was last time they did anything?

>Catholicism
The pope is literally a cuck and he's supposed to be the highest authority of Catholicism.

Oh my that's awful

Step Up your Game Shill

SAvaGE

How're Muslims in your country?
Here's mine:
youtube.com/watch?v=gzD2koUCVEA

Allah is a cunt reeeee

>literally hell on earth
No thanks

what this guy said has never been more appropriate:
>Muslims are like the African carp. They breed quickly and they are very violent and they eat their own kind. Even though they are minorities here, we are suffering under the burden they bring us.

DEUS VULT

What's Tamil Separation?

Look at this piece of shit also

Contributing

An indian movement: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamil_nationalism

tamils are an ethnic group of india

jj