Are Black Hebrews the real jews?

are Black Hebrews the real jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/05/cohanim-studies-understanding-the-ethiopian-beta-israel-jewish-priesthood-tradition/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmmhhhmmm das rite

Yes....why do Israelis appropriate the culture of real Jews?

bump for the real Jews.

DAS

RITE

LETS GIVE HITLER A HAND FOR KILLING 6 MILLION CRACKAS!

we wuz kaaaaaaangz

4:15

This is a good way to subvert the Jewish race.

If we have any rich fags in our ranks, we need to start funding these guys.

Its for us to become the merchants Sup Forums

Harambe was the original jew that's why they had him killed.

Das raiiiiitee

No.
We do not know who are the descendents of each tribe except for Judeah, which are assumed to be the Askenazi and the Mizrahi jews. There are speculations regarding the Ethiopians and some chinks, other that that we know nothing.

What the fuck did I just watch

they are 1 of 12 tribes called hamites

>das right
>white

> Black Hebrews the real jews
Das rite!

My sides! Hold me britbro

the only in common that negro has with jews is both goes for the money.

>claim they're descendants from Egyptian kangz and queenz
>claim they're ancestors were Hebrews who were slaves to the Egyptian kangz

Which one is it, niggers. Did Hitler gas 6 million niggers?

I always thought these were a myth, but a while ago I want to a school for some shit (in the military) and there were not one, but fucking two black Jews in the class. It was like seeing a double rainbow but in monochrome.

WE WUZ JOO N SHIET

DELET THIS

The real Jews.

That's nonsense! Everyone knows that Jesus was a blue eyed, blonde aryan!

these guys are fantastic. They come by the train station maybe once or twice a week, and just stay there all day, shouting at anyone who is white and jewish, saying they are the stealers of their culture or something, and they yell at every black person saying they have abandoned their true life. They piss off everyone within a two block radius

WHO DO WE WANT?

DAS

They defently have more knowledge about the Bible than your typical Christian for sure though some of them also cherry pick to fit their agenda

> We hate slavery
> We wuz the Egyptians
> And we wuz the Joos

Fucking niggers. Why did the British empire fall? We could have fucking killed them all by now.

SOLOMON MARRIED A QWAAN, WE ARE HIZ CHILDREN.

Their claims are equally legit, pedro.

The Candyman Can

Only Negros are Israelites

Shut the hell up you lying devil. Only Negros are Israelites

Das rite!

Love these guys. If you take the China Town stop in DC they are there most days.

I eat my lunch there often and watch these motherfuckers. It's great! They hate white people so much. They've yelled some shot at me a couple times but I just smile and drink in the hate.

They are like fucking minstrels.

WE
WUZ
MERCHANTS
AND SHEIITT

WE
WUZ
ALSO THE KANGZ THAT ENSLAVED THE HEBREWS
AND SHEEEIIIITTT

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW

You can be born into Jewish culture, or carry a Kohanim gene that has been passed from your father.

Kohanim are descendants of the original priestly class...Anyone can carry this gene, and it has been seen on every continent on the planet.

Being a Jew is about remembering your covenant with God. Most of the kids on Sup Forums don't understand that yet.. But the massive amount of information (good and bad) on Jews, is a great way to get people curious.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/10/05/cohanim-studies-understanding-the-ethiopian-beta-israel-jewish-priesthood-tradition/

If you people want an honest break down of the Bible and who the Israelites are I will gladly open up a new thread and answer any and all questions pertaining to who Salvation is for. Who the Kingdom of Heaven is for. Who are the real Israelites. All of this coming straight out of the Bible. So those who believe the Bible is the word of God and seek to know the truth I will give you the truth. Doesn't mean you're going to like what you hear but truth is, it doesn't matter. Only one nation was chosen and they aren't big nosed Holofalse claiming Europeans. 5 or more replies and I'll set it up.

We need a religion is what we need

So we can have a centralized command, with an intelligence service

These people control the world. How does that make you feel?

That's false. Jewish people are not Israelites. They are false converts. You can't convert your bloodline to another. They created a religion based off another people who are going through the curses of the Bible

>eternal anglo cries that someone is free to upset God's Chosen People.

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_of_Ham

You are saying what other people do with the religion is false. I can't speak for what other people do with the information. It's not as absolutist in real life as it is on orthodox Sup Forums

The real Jews muthafucka.

GIB back real black culture.

Gib back African clay!

What scholastic authority do you have on the scriptures? Is it worth listening to your opinions?

Why are jews so beta?

Negros are not Israelites. Secondly, every group of people on this Earth has melanin except for white people who suffer from the Sun which is the sustainer of life. Kill yourself.

no?

They're funny though.

Being an Israelite is a bloodline. You can't convert to being an Israelite. I could careless what people say. If you're not going through all the curses of Deuteronomy 28 you're not an Israelite.

everyone descends from a hebrew its common sense. You cant take jewry from anyone thats why they call it the old religion.

Because Alphas stay in the shadows.

So if you find Kohanim genes in Africa... They aren't Israeli. Do you understand what you are even saying???

no but i'd rather them read the bible instead of crippin

>I could careless what people say

That's a damn lie

This is what's wrong with you heathens. The Bible speaks for itself. Its the word of God. The reason you heathens don't understand it, is because it wasn't written for you. Now if you want to know why you're going to spend your life as a slave and servant I will gladly tell you.

Isaiah 14:21
Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

See
Check em.....

>every group of people on this Earth has melanin except for white people
You're a liar and quite stupid.

1) White people get sun tanned and if in intense sunlight without skin protection will get sunburned.

2) All other people on the planet also get sun burned if they stay in intense sunlight without skin protection.

3) Africans get sunburned. Do you know what they do to avoid sunburn? Wear clothes (which they did not invent), and build mud huts with no windows. These huts are very dark inside.

4) Africans also wash in cow piss, and mix it with clay, and rub it on their skins to appear the same colour as orangutans, their hair looks like muddy smooth dreadlocks because of this.

If whites didn't give clothes to Africans, they'd all be literally naked right now, covered in mud and cow piss. As it stands, they also occasionally wear loincloths and shiny beads which traders left behind.

Open the other thread anyways... This is an extremely interesting topic...

Isaiah 14:1-2

For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Deuteronomy 28:37
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Deuteronomy 28:43
The foreigner in your midst will be elevated higher and higher over you, while you are brought low little by little.

That's just a taste of who the chosen people are aka Negros.

No such things as Jews in salvation. All so-called Jews who reject Christ will go to hell, like the filthy goyim, liars and murderers.

The typical black strategy of telling non blacks they can't have anything, and that everything actually belongs to black people when in reality it's the opposite.

There is no hell... Treat this life as your heaven or live in hell.

t. "1200" in English Gematria

we wuz jews'nshieet

I went to FT. Benning for Infantry Training 2 Summers in a row. Blistering heat in the Sun all day full ACU's and it was mandatory to wear Sun tan lotion. I didn't wear it and I never got sun burn neither did any of the other few Negros who were also 11B. White people did even those who wore Sun tan lotion. How many times do I have to tell you heathens NEGROS ARE NOT AFRICANS! Dark skin people are everywhere. Not all of them are Africans, we don't even look alike. I get darker but never have I gotten sun burn and we're talking heat up to 133 degrees on the Heat Index. NO SUNBURN. Am I some anomaly or maybe its just genes! Genes you don't have nor received from the Most High because you're a damn devil.

First of all you don't know what you're talking about so be quiet.

Okay, and who are YOU in this story..? What are you doing to build the Third Temple? Why are you coveting thy neighbor?

Salvation is a dangerous game, and being rude on Sup Forums while using scripture as armor pretty fuckin' edgy if you ask me.

>There is no hell
That's a very 'Jewish' thing to say. Are you a kike?

If you don't believe Genesis, or Revelation, why would you believe anything in between?

And if you don't believe anything in between, why care about Gematria?

Unless you only care about your narrow misguided tribal vision where you believe that God loves Jews and give each one thousands of goyim slaves and kill the rest.

Which is not biblical.

I don't give a single fuck what you say. I have it from a black person who admitted that they get sunburned, and even showed his sunburn to us. You're the seed of the serpent anyway, I literally couldn't give a fuck.

>mandatory to wear Sun tan lotion. I didn't wear it
Wow, disobeying your orders and law? A black? Wow I am completely stunned.

>you don't know what you're talking about
Funny how it's what God says and you think He doesn't know what He's talking about.

How are you going to educate the creator of the universe? This should be fun to watch.

Pure jibberjab.

When I run for president in 20-30 years, let the record show that even if I was here on Sup Forums, I never stooped to this level of stupidity.

arn't the jews just the slaves who escaped the eygptions? i know jew is a race, but not all eygption slaves were jews, so some jews might not be a jew jew but still a jew. so yes, theere could be nigger jews.

Gas them all and let God sort them out.

Jews are one of the twelve tribes of Israel. Both the Northern Kingdom (Israel) and the Southern Kingdom (Judah) have been in captivity before.

Blacks are not Jews or Israelites.

Jews don't exist, any nigger spawn would be of a different family.

Daily reminder that Jewish religion is 0% nigger, and that the Kikes have forced niggers into our Church's and daily lives.

No.

They come from the same bloodline as Aryan stormniggers.

Is it just a coincidence that both have an average IQ of 80?

What would you like to know first? I'll set up the thread and answer all questions with the words of my father.

Since you want to be a smartass you should know the laws were only given to Israelites to follow. So my neighbor would be my brother dumbass. Did Israelites live amongst other people or themselves? Exactly...you don't anything. Salvation isn't for you and you heathens don't know shit.

I'm Negro with brown skin. I could careless what some black dude told your white ass. You're a heathen and a damn liar so why should I care what the hell you have to say? You weak ass non melanated demon

Psalm 147:19-20
He has revealed his word to Jacob, his laws and decrees to Israel. He has done this for no other nation; they do not know his laws. Praise the LORD.

Malachi 3:6

I am the LORD, and I do not change. That is why you descendants of Jacob are not already destroyed.

Destroyed by what? Your lies that's what. Its time I hit y'all where it hurts before I start up my thread.

Isaiah 40:17

All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

This is how he feels about ALL NATIONS BUT WHO? Let's find out!!!

Isaiah 45:15-17

Truly you are a God who has been hiding himself, the God and Savior OF ISRAEL. They will be put to shame and even humiliated, all of them; The manufacturers of idols will go away together in humiliation. BUT ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded WORLD WITHOUT END.

But who? BUT ISRAEL SHALL BE SAVED IN THE LORD WITH EVERLASTING SALVATION!!! Did he say anyone else? No! What did he call us? WORLD WITHOUT END. Here's y'alls favorite verse let me get it for you all.

John 3:16
For God so loved THE WORLD, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What world is he speaking about? THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL!!

average iq of south africa is 72.

We wuz gassed n sheeit

>point proven

get out goy

I understand that blacks can be the "true jews" because they never left the garden of Eden.

But, if you are descendant from a family that traveled, but remembered that you are from that garden... That is your salvation. G-d provides for those who remember. Does not matter what color your skin is, my brother. I suggest relaxing a bit though.

What Bible has to do with Iseaelites? Kike, you know nothing, you are not jewish, like these fine black people.

>they never left the garden of Eden
They were never there. Stop talking retarded nonsense.

6 million jews? how about 20 billion dead niggas

DAS RITE

DA REAL HOLOCAUST WAS ON DEM SLAVE SHIPS *bats lips*

They're provocateurs, probably a honey pot.

Okay, buddy...

Bite into the apple one more time, maybe you will see that not knowing the 'truth' is better than building walls that protect you from it..

Why are you defending the seed of the serpent?

Why do all other people on the planet look similar except blacks?

Why is it literally impossible to civilize them?

Ivy League schools literally look like zoos now. That's your prestige. That's your history. Being flushed down the toilet.

Because you are pandering to a group of people that cannot live like the rest of us.

Psalm 82:6-8

I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

WE ARE GOING TO POSSESS YOU ALL!

Psalm 83:2-6
For behold, your enemies make an uproar, And those who hate you have exalted themselves.
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones. They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

What group of people have been enslaved by all nations of people? Negros/Israelites!

What group of people are called by 3 continents? Negros!

What group of people have been nonstopped targeted and bashed by all groups of people? Negros!

Skin color does matter and we didn't travel anywhere. We were enslaved by all the heathens of the Earth including Pocahontas' punk ass redskin bastard people. We were enslaved by these Jewish kike burgers. Enslaved by Akhmed. Enslaved by chinks and durka durka cow worshipping Indians and every other group of people. Our people are Negros and have wooly hair. Its a trace of who we are. All 12 Tribes are Negro! If you're not Negro you're not an Israelite. That means you must have Pure Negro/Israelite lineage through all your forefathers. So through your mother all her forefathers must be Negros as well as your father. There are no mamzers amongst out people. If you wish to be saved then you must bow down. As you will in the last days.

Isaiah 49:23
And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and lick up the dust of thy feet; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD: for they shall not be ashamed that wait for me.

You will lick up the dust off my feet alongside Trump and Queen Elizabeth

This is why you're going to be in a burning pit forever lol. You hate the truth. Those of you who acknowledge us Negros as gods and above you and would never dare to look us in the eye will be spared and be our servants. Those with disdain will suffer and be slaves but even they will come to love us. As for you who are to stubborn, your ass is just going to be written out of the book of life and be destroyed...FOREVER.

I'm not defending anything, I'm just presenting inconvenient truths... Not to sound like a reddit SJW, but a lot of the stuff being used as basis for facts is man made constructs....Even the most Orthodox of any religious groups scoff at some laws.

oyyy sheeeiiit

Hitler thought so

Iv seen these while walking in Harlem.

I see the end times as all people who live under a system the demeans their beliefs/culture overthrows the oppressor and enslaves them much like they had been enslaved themselves. It's a lot more complex than your genetics, sir.

I'm sure G-d Himself is bored with the black and white issue, because He is blind...

>have IQ lower than a gorilla
>claim you're a god
>post scripture which doesn't mean what you think it means
>'dem jews be oppressed. i be's oppressed. iam da jew das rite'

I'll set up the thread later soon. I'm enjoying reading the promises of you all coming to bow down to me and praising the God of my forefathers. Thousands to every single one of my people and having former Kings of the Earth as body guards and princesses nursing all of us.

Romans 3:4
May it never be! Rather, let God be found true, though every man be found a liar, as it is written, "THAT YOU MAY BE JUSTIFIED IN YOUR WORDS, AND PREVAIL WHEN YOU ARE JUDGED."

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Lol enough said. Who are the saints? The children of Israel. Your ass is confused and in denial because you can't accept that you're a slave and mean nothing to the God of Israel. Lmao what part of chosen does your bitch ass not understand? Your ass wasn't chosen so guess what? You get to be a slave or a servant, most likely a slave. Our servants will be more humble than you in these last days.

You're a liar and a devil but AS IT IS WRITTEN. EVERY MAN A LIAR BUT GOD BE TRUE. That's why your lies won't work. I'm a saint according to my father, that's why his word gives me hope and puts me at peace with my oppression while it makes you tremble like a little bitch and want to join the KKK or some shit lol. You can't defeat God loser.

The only people cursed are Israelites. We are Brown/Black with Wooly hair. What is so confusing about that? If you don't look like that you're not cursed! The issue is black and white and it always has been heathen. You don't know God and he has already stated this countless times. If you're not an Israelite you don't him. Allow me to prove this

>LETS APPLAUD HITLER
>YOU WERE OPPRESSING THE GERMANS
>THE HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE

What a redpilled bunch of negroes

Yes

Too dirty to read. It offends my eyes. I only saw a tiny part of your stupid unclean shit.

The scripture you posted was irrelevant. You're a cursed clueless person.